GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   'Take a knee' is total bullshit (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1280361)

Scott McD 09-27-2017 10:41 AM

'Take a knee' is total bullshit

Summed up in 7 mins...

Feel free to post your anti Trump, big bad police officers, etc agenda's here.

You know you want to... :2 cents::disgust

mineistaken 09-27-2017 10:42 AM

You can not put common sense in society parasites (libsters, sjws, criminals, anti police crowd etc).

Scott McD 09-27-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22016387)
You can not put common sense in society parasites (libsters, sjws, criminals, anti police crowd etc).

I find it hard to argue a single fact/point made in the vid.

No doubt people won't watch and just say it's Trump's fault anyway...

mineistaken 09-27-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 22016391)
I find it hard to argue a single fact/point made in the vid.

I have been saying for years - libsters, sjws and similar simply do not have critical thinking ability, thus they either invent things or simply ignore facts and talk emotionally.

It is actually amazing to watch.

PR_Glen 09-27-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 22016385)
Summed up in 7 mins...

Feel free to post your anti Trump, big bad police officers, etc agenda's here.

You know you want to... :2 cents::disgust

I'm so glad you figured out US's current race issue from a 7 minute youtube video...

Next you should solve world hunger.

RedFred 09-27-2017 12:10 PM

The real reason OP is against taking a knee....

http://images.esellerpro.com/2466/I/506/41/83566.jpg

Scott McD 09-27-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 22016503)
I'm so glad you figured out US's current race issue from a 7 minute youtube video...

The US has always had a race issue. Which is why the bandwagon jumping just now is pointless. But of course it fits in with the Anti-Trump movement so...

World hunger would be easier to solve than 'Mericas race issues...

Scott McD 09-27-2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Which parts of the vid did you find yourself saying "bullshit!" ??

Or had you made up your mind before/without watching ?

BlackCrayon 09-27-2017 12:21 PM

its a peaceful protest. much better than volence in the street. if their employers don't like it, they can fire them.

CaptainHowdy 09-27-2017 01:32 PM

Just kneeling by ...

2MuchMark 09-27-2017 01:37 PM

1st amendment no longer needed?

beerptrol 09-27-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22016591)

fascist dictator wannabe Chump thinks so.
Heaven help you if you try to mess with the 2nd amendment!

Chumpanzees shouldn't have a problem with kneeling, seeing how they kneel before Chump and gobble his small dick!

Axeman 09-27-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Well it is at their job. As of now the NFL is allowing it, but they have every right to shut it down if they want too. If the blowback in rating and sponsors keeps happening, I suspect they will shut it down very soon.

pimpmaster9000 09-27-2017 03:39 PM

This whole thing should not even be an issue in a free and tolerant country...kneeling down is a polite protest...in a free and democratic country polite protest should be welcome...it is the core of democracy and civilisation...it is important that the people have their voice...

Losing your job over a polite protest is just backward...what kind of free country is that? Taking a knee can get you fired...

Sad...

NatalieK 09-27-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 22016537)
its a peaceful protest. much better than volence in the street. if their employers don't like it, they can fire them.

:thumbsup

I´m all for #takeaknee, as RonJeremy said the other day, it´s a peaceful protest & as many don´t want to bother about some situations, sometimes doing it infront of the camera works!

And those that complain about the football...

https://i.gyazo.com/8163c8101212faf8...9832d0cd26.png

here you go guys...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKwqzrVUEAAAg9L.jpg

now i´ve got your attention...

people should support these guys, the NFL, they care about unarmed people being shot :thumbsup

beerptrol 09-27-2017 04:23 PM

Getting your confederate panties in a bunch because someone uses their CONSTITUTIONAL right to peacefully express themselves is bullshit! Their employer has no problem with it when they are on the field!

bronco67 09-27-2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

From a foreigner's youtube video.

Speigelau 09-27-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22016517)
The real reason OP is against taking a knee....

http://images.esellerpro.com/2466/I/506/41/83566.jpg

Lol, nice one. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Scott McD 09-27-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22016757)
people should support these guys, the NFL, they care about unarmed people being shot :thumbsup

Sure they do :1orglaugh
The NFL (excluding 1 player) never gave a shit until last week.

Half the NFL players are thugs themselves.
And many of the owners donated their own money to Trump during his campaign.

So why weren't they ALL "taking a knee" when Obama was in charge and the "black lives matter" thing was in full flow ? Wasn't 'Merica divided then ?

Or did that not suit the agenda then because a black President was in office at the time and Trump wasn't ??

#bandwagon

beerptrol 09-27-2017 06:18 PM

colin kaepernick started taking a knee under Obama and there were a few others who started to slowly follow him as more shit happened and it would have stayed that way until Chump opened his fucking mouth as usual to throw red meat to his base of inbred fuckwits

RedFred 09-27-2017 06:19 PM

The whole taking a knee thing was dead until Trump stirred the shit up again. Now they are taking a knee to tell Trump to fuck off.

xKingx 09-27-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

First Amendment doesn't save you from being fired from your job. Just like liberals were getting people fired at Charoliville, and those people were fired excising their First Amendment right off the job. So these NFL players are on the job protesting. So they can be fired.

P.S. don't come at me with the other guys at Charoliville were nazi, and other shit. The first Amendment is for everybody, even nazi scum and others.

DBS.US 09-27-2017 06:39 PM

NFL/Switch off

Vendzilla 09-27-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 22016537)

It's disrespectful to Veterans, the flag and the nation

and

Here's what the game operations manual says regarding the national anthem, according to an NFL spokesperson:
The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

although i find it funny that taking a knee to anything is to be subservient to it

Profits of Doom 09-27-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22016729)
This whole thing should not even be an issue in a free and tolerant country...kneeling down is a polite protest...in a free and democratic country polite protest should be welcome...it is the core of democracy and civilisation...it is important that the people have their voice...

Losing your job over a polite protest is just backward...what kind of free country is that? Taking a knee can get you fired...

Sad...

It's not really an issue here in the USA. It's solely a creation of the media. No one would have even noticed had the media not singled it out and manufactured the outrage. The conservative media riled their side up saying it was a personal insult to veterans and the country, which of course it is not. The liberal media did the same with their side, saying anyone that had a problem with the protest was a white supremacist, Nazi, KKK member (do they really even still exist?) etc.

You have a country where people are bombarded with so much information on social media that no one actually takes the time to formulate their own opinion anymore. They pick a side and parrot whatever information that side belches out at them, whether they actually believe it or not...

Helix 09-27-2017 07:11 PM

Maybe people just want to watch sports without politics.

xKingx 09-27-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profits of Doom (Post 22016891)
It's not really an issue here in the USA. It's solely a creation of the media. No one would have even noticed had the media not singled it out and manufactured the outrage. The conservative media riled their side up saying it was a personal insult to veterans and the country, which of course it is not. The liberal media did the same with their side, saying anyone that had a problem with the protest was a white supremacist, Nazi, KKK member (do they really even still exist?) etc.

You have a country where people are bombarded with so much information on social media that no one actually takes the time to formulate their own opinion anymore. They pick a side and parrot whatever information that side belches out at them, whether they actually believe it or not...

The fucking truth :thumbsup:thumbsup

tfto 09-27-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helix (Post 22016895)
Maybe people just want to watch sports without politics.

Nailed it right their!

bronco67 09-28-2017 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendzilla (Post 22016885)

and

Here's what the game operations manual says regarding the national anthem, according to an NFL spokesperson:
The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

although i find it funny that taking a knee to anything is to be subservient to it

Hey dumbass. Kaepernick was told by a former green beret that taking a knee would be a good way to protest while respecting the troops, instead of sitting on the bench.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/o...s.html?mcubz=1

astronaut x 09-28-2017 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22017225)
Hey dumbass. Kaepernick was told by a former green beret that taking a knee would be a good way to protest while respecting the troops, instead of sitting on the bench.

When I tell people about this, they clearly become discombobulated. I actually like seeing them squirm for a minute.

Responses...

"Fake news"
"Ill have to look that up"
"He's a liberal, what do you expect?"
Anger, change the subject, More Anger

BlackCrayon 09-28-2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

and

although some veterans are supporting what these guys are doing. regardless the nfl is a business, not a government organization. its up to them to determine what is or isn't acceptable.

BlackCrayon 09-28-2017 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profits of Doom (Post 22016891)

well said.

RazorSharpe 09-28-2017 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22016681)
fascist dictator wannabe Chump thinks so.
Heaven help you if you try to mess with the 2nd amendment!

Chumpanzees shouldn't have a problem with kneeling, seeing how they kneel before Chump and gobble his small dick!

Melania? Is that you?

2MuchMark 09-28-2017 06:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

now i´ve got your attention...

It worked! You do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22016777)
Getting your confederate panties in a bunch because someone uses their CONSTITUTIONAL right to peacefully express themselves is bullshit!

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKingx (Post 22016869)
First Amendment doesn't save you from being fired from your job. .

You're right, but that's not the point.

Quote:

It is absolutely NOT disrespectful to Vets, the Flag, or the Nation. You do not understand. The protest is to bring attention to YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS who are being MISTREATED.

Disrespecting Vets? Give me a fucking break.

From this page: Army veteran supports football players kneeling during national anthem - Business Insider

Quote:

Three generations of my family, serving the USA, in harms? way. Three vastly different enemies, but enemies who shared one common trait. ALL of them stifle free speech. All of them bully, degrade and terrorize those who hold opposing views and who peacefully express them. All of them are intolerant and demand ?loyalty? to the leader.

I can tell you, speaking for three generations of my family, it is PRECISELY for men like Kaepernick, and his right to peacefully protest injustice, that we were willing to serve. There is NOTHING more respectful of our country than living up to its ideals. There is nothing more patriotic than to say ?I?m concerned with injustice, and will use my position to try and address it.?

Want to know what?s unpatriotic? Using your white privilege to avoid serving, citing ?bone spurs in the heel? while playing varsity tennis at college while others went. Want to know what is antithetical to American values? Using the most powerful pulpit in the land to incite violence ? against ANYONE. Want to define disgraceful behavior? Denigrating a man like Senator John McCain?s service and heroism while you sat home.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.san...09994259472453

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22017225)
Hey dumbass (VENDZILLA): Kaepernick was told by a former green beret that taking a knee would be a good way to protest while respecting the troops, instead of sitting on the bench.

Thank you Bronco! I was looking for this.

GFED 09-28-2017 07:24 AM

It's ironic that libtards are now crying about free speech when they've been protesting against it for over the past year. Maybe now these brainwashed sheep can see the bigger picture.

Probably not.

Paul Markham 09-28-2017 07:44 AM

The President of the United States should be celebrating that America is a place where people can protest without fear of being shot.

Vojito 09-28-2017 07:49 AM

As usual, too much noise about nothing important... But, that's classical American society, they have to give some "dirty things" which people will talk about, while the more relevant and really important things are going unseen...

nico-t 09-28-2017 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22016855)
colin kaepernick started taking a knee under Obama and there were a few others who started to slowly follow him as more shit happened and it would have stayed that way until Chump opened his fucking mouth as usual to throw red meat to his base of inbred fuckwits

Wow, bitterness overload... sucks to be you

C H R I S 09-28-2017 09:42 AM

In most cultures taking a knee is a sign of respect....

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a62f50469...791bo1_540.gif

GAMEFINEST 09-28-2017 10:12 AM

Who cares really

crockett 09-28-2017 10:14 AM

https://i.imgur.com/20XFwYz.jpg

Waiting for the outrage about Kid Rock disrespecting the flag.. All you right wing nuts are such sheep, called like dimwits by your sheep herder to be outraged on que..

crockett 09-28-2017 10:17 AM

The right wing = The perpetual fake outrage machine. A bunch of fucking sissies and pansies.

blackmonsters 09-28-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

and

I'm a army veteran and don't agree with what you are saying.

I joined the army to protect the freedom of Americans.
And part of that freedom it being able to criticize the government without persecution.
Police brutality is about the government because that's who the police work for.

The army used to pay Black people less that Whites even though they held the same positions.
The freedom to criticize the government about these inequities is how they were corrected.

Bottom line : You don't care about human inequities and rather cling to a piece of cloth and
half baked songs that got their melodies from the British Empire that American had to kill to be free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-aJ4lhFbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

:2 cents:

2MuchMark 09-28-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 22017371)
It's ironic that libtards are now crying about free speech when they've been protesting against it for over the past year. .

Links Please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22017393)
The President of the United States should be celebrating that America is a place where people can protest without fear of being shot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 22017571)
I'm a army veteran and don't agree with what you are saying.

I joined the army to protect the freedom of Americans.
And part of that freedom it being able to criticize the government without persecution.
Police brutality is about the government because that's who the police work for.

The army used to pay Black people less that Whites even though they held the same positions.
The freedom to criticize the government about these inequities is how they were corrected.

Bottom line : You don't care about human inequities and rather cling to a piece of cloth and
half baked songs that got their melodies from the British Empire that American had to kill to be free.

:2 cents:

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

nico-t 09-28-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22017557)
The right wing = The perpetual fake outrage machine. A bunch of fucking sissies and pansies.

WTF, you're really living in an upside down world... everything you say is the perfect description of the out-crying leftwing narrative, which is controlling every single bit of racial drama or any other drama about the US in the media... Yet you manage to blame 'the right wing'... It's official, you're completely deranged.

crockett 09-28-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22017583)
WTF, you're really living in an upside down world... everything you say is the perfect description of the out-crying leftwing narrative, which is controlling every single bit of racial drama or any other drama about the US in the media... Yet you manage to blame 'the right wing'... It's official, you're completely deranged.

Look everyone a clear example of fake outrage from a right wing nutter.

He's so outraged he shit himself all the way to Denmark.. Yep, nico-t is not American he doesn't live here just part of the right wing perpetual fake outrage machine here on GFY .

Just like the OP, Scott his location is Scotland.. The fake outrage has no boarders it seems..

seeandsee 09-28-2017 10:59 AM

what is this GOAT?

nico-t 09-28-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22017601)
Denmark

what :1orglaugh

Oh wait i understand, in crocketts weird warped reality the Netherlands is Denmark :1orglaugh

Jesus just because you live in a hippie van doesn't mean you have to be high 24/7 :1orglaugh

Helix 09-28-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22017601)
Look everyone a clear example of fake outrage from a right wing nutter.

He's so outraged he shit himself all the way to Denmark.. Yep, nico-t is not American he doesn't live here just part of the right wing perpetual fake outrage machine here on GFY .

Just like the OP, Scott his location is Scotland.. The fake outrage has no boarders it seems..

Don't forget the liberal Canadian GFY members. They deserve recognition too!

C H R I S 09-28-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22017557)

End Thread... this sums it up