GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   House panel approves $10B for border wall (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281161)

Rochard 10-06-2017 06:27 PM

House panel approves $10B for border wall

So much for Mexico paying for that wall huh?

The House Homeland Security Committee approved Wednesday a border security bill that includes $10 billion for a border wall.

The Border Security for America Act, proposed by committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas), was passed on a party-line 18-12 vote.

Out. Fucking. Standing.

House panel approves $10B for border wall | TheHill

DBS.US 10-06-2017 06:33 PM

It's going to be a GREAT WALL, Such a GREAT WALL:thumbsup

Barry-xlovecam 10-06-2017 07:00 PM

The committee approved (for a vote).
Well, let us see -- they don't even know how they will pay for the deficits of a income tax roll back -- BUILD THAT WALL!

The inmates are running the asylum. :2 cents:

OneHungLo 10-06-2017 07:29 PM

lol Rochard do you really think Trump supporters care who pays for the wall? Bottom line is Trump is getting it done and it kills you Hillary supporters.

Getting this wall built, although I'll admit won't do much to stop illegals, will help Trump secure his 2020 bid. Between the wall and the tax reform, people will be tripping over themselves to blow Trump.

Matt 26z 10-06-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 22028021)
The committee approved (for a vote).
Well, let us see -- they don't even know how they will pay for the deficits of a income tax roll back -- BUILD THAT WALL!

The inmates are running the asylum. :2 cents:

Dump the beaners back into mexico and taxes can be slashed.

mineistaken 10-07-2017 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22027999)
So much for Mexico paying for that wall huh?

Firstly, majority of GFY libsters claimed it won't be even built.

Secondly, even months ago it was already explained that Mexico paying for the wall did not mean them writing a cheque for it.

Rochard 10-07-2017 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22028033)
lol Rochard do you really think Drumpf supporters care who pays for the wall? Bottom line is Trump is getting it done and it kills you Hillary supporters.

Getting this wall built, although I'll admit won't do much to stop illegals, will help Trump secure his 2020 bid. Between the wall and the tax reform, people will be tripping over themselves to blow Trump.

First of all, I am not a Hillary supporter. I just see no reason to build a wall for a problem that is becoming less and less of a problem. While the Republican party seems to make this a huge issue, it seems to me like the prior guy got things done without being a dick about things.

Does it kill me? No. This is a massive waste of money. They will go over it, under it, around it, through it.

pimpmaster9000 10-07-2017 07:32 AM

10 billion for a racist statement wall LOL...new lows are being dug :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

mineistaken 10-07-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22028357)
First of all, I am not a Hillary supporter. I just see no reason to build a wall for a problem that is becoming less and less of a problem. While the Republican party seems to make this a huge issue, it seems to me like the prior guy got things done without being a dick about things.

Does it kill me? No. This is a massive waste of money. They will go over it, under it, around it, through it.

Lol, you paraded Crooked for years and now you are not her supporter? :1orglaugh

How is illegal invasion becoming less and less of a problem? :helpme:error

OneHungLo 10-07-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22028369)
Lol, you paraded Crooked for years and now you are not her supporter? :1orglaugh

How is illegal invasion becoming less and less of a problem? :helpme:error

Like rats deserting a sinking ship, funny how none of them were Hillary supporters :1orglaugh

bronco67 10-07-2017 10:00 AM

Republicans are masters at finding solutions for problems that don't exist. Fox News is mostly to blame.

OneHungLo 10-07-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22028357)
First of all, I am not a Hillary supporter. I just see no reason to build a wall for a problem that is becoming less and less of a problem.

And why is illegal immigration becoming less and less of a problem? Because of Trump, right?

So you're finally admitting something good about Trump.

Glad you're starting to come around. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Paul Markham 10-08-2017 03:51 AM

It will save you money in the long run.

tony286 10-08-2017 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22028563)
And why is illegal immigration becoming less and less of a problem? Because of Trump, right?

So you're finally admitting something good about Trump.

Glad you're starting to come around. :thumbsup:thumbsup

NCLR head: Obama 'deporter-in-chief' - POLITICO

Trumpy has got a while to come even close. Obama 2 million deported.

NatalieK 10-08-2017 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22028367)
10 billion for a racist statement wall LOL...new lows are being dug :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

can just imagine the graffiti on both sides of the wall, sunshine & tapas on Mexico and fuck trump on the US side :1orglaugh

NatalieK 10-08-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22029243)
It will save you money in the long run.

no it wonŽt in 3 years when Ms ObamaŽs in, hopefully sheŽll take it back down & use the materials to rebuild all the homes destroyed in Texas :thumbsup

It wonŽt go to waste, but wonŽt save no money :2 cents:

poncabare 10-08-2017 02:51 PM

So Mexico can have a wall on its southern border but not on the northern? Got it...

MaDalton 10-08-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poncabare (Post 22029623)
So Mexico can have a wall on its southern border but not on the northern? Got it...

what wall?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatem...3Mexico_border

Quote:

There is no continuous wall on the border, although there are sections of fence near populated areas and official border crossings

2MuchMark 10-08-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

lol Rochard do you really think Trump supporters care who pays for the wall? Bottom line is Trump is getting it done and it kills you Hillary supporters.

It doesn't kill anyone, trust me. If people want their tax dollars to go to a wall, its what people want. Everyone against the wall just thinks that its a waste of money, thats all.

Quote:

Getting this wall built, although I'll admit won't do much to stop illegals,

(That's a bingo!)

Quote:

will help Trump secure his 2020 bid.

I don't think it will do much.

Quote:

Between the wall and the tax reform, people will be tripping over themselves to blow Trump.

I want to LOL at that, but...

People wanted a wall. Now they are closer to getting a wall. Enjoy I guess!

OneHungLo 10-08-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony286 (Post 22029285)
NCLR head: Obama 'deporter-in-chief' - POLITICO

Trumpy has got a while to come even close. Obama 2 million deported.

True, but with Obama many illegals knew if they got here and kept their noses clean they could stay. They are not wasting their time and resources to come over here because they know Trump is deporting every single illegal, regardless.

crockett 10-08-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poncabare (Post 22029623)

Please stop repeating nonsense. You hear stupid shit like this from Fox news pundits and actually believe it..