GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News Trump scores win in culture war ? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281459)

VRPdommy 10-10-2017 05:16 PM

Trump scores win in culture war ?

So says Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ffb_story.html

Personally, I think the way to end this mess is to stop playing the national anthem at sporting events.
The issue suddenly evaporates. Perhaps the NFL hears me ?

pimpmaster9000 10-10-2017 05:21 PM

Trump and win and culture in the same sentence...had to check LOL

Bladewire 10-10-2017 05:22 PM

Trump just keeps alienating people who previously supported him I love it!

kane 10-10-2017 06:09 PM

I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Some will say he won because he appears to have gotten the NFL to start down a path where they will require the players to stand for the anthem.

Others will say we just watched the President of the United States use his power to silence US citizens who were exercising their freedom of speech.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRPdommy (Post 22032065)

Personally, I think the way to end this mess is to stop playing the national anthem at sporting events.
The issue suddenly evaporates. Perhaps the NFL hears me ?

How about the players respect their country instead and/or take their pouting elsewhere?

Bladewire 10-10-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032095)

Others will say we just watched the President of the United States use his power to silence US citizens who were exercising their freedom of speech.

Same shit different day with him.

Bladewire 10-10-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032097)
How about the players respect their country instead and/or take their pouting elsewhere?

It's a free country asshole not a dictatorship. Freedom of speech and protest is an all American value!

You really do hate America & American culture.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Who's that? The people attacking free speech rallies?

Bladewire 10-10-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032117)

Have you applied for Russian citizenship yet? That's where people are arrested & killed for peaceful protest.

kane 10-10-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032117)

WTF are you talking about?

blackmonsters 10-10-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

WTF does football have to do with the country or patriotism?
It's a sport and that's it. Nobody has to be American to play the sport.

Why don't over zealous fake patriots sing the song at home and leave other people alone.
Fuck this stupid hand over your heart quasi-Nazi salute.
Next they will make us "goose step" into the stadium.

And half of the people bitching and whining about the protest think the confederate flag in
not disrespectful to the American flag.
The people flying the confederate flag tried to kill Americans and divide the country.
What a sick double standard.

But of course we all know it's all about Black people speaking out; that's what really is pissing Trumptards off.

The "respecting the flag" shit is just a way to attack the protesters.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032125)
WTF are you talking about?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d29abc45d7bd

https://www.voanews.com/a/left-wing-...y/3992220.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e8cc855cbb42

kane 10-10-2017 06:40 PM

You are trying to deflect. Stay on topic.

Trump actively attacked the NFL players for kneeling. That is what we are talking about here not other protests.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 22032127)

Why don't over zealous fake patriots sing the song at home and leave other people alone.

And half of the people bitching and whining about the protest think the confederate flag in
The people flying the confederate flag tried to kill Americans and divide the country.

But of course we all know it's all about Black people speaking out; that's what really is pissing Trumptards off.

WTF does the Anthem have to do with it?

Black people speaking out? Maybe ya'll should speak to other black people about these newly released crime statistics and you won't have so much of a problem with the police.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-21

13% of the population committing 52.6% of murders and 54.5% of robberies? And you wonder why the cops are on edge when they get near you?

onwebcam 10-10-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032133)
You are trying to deflect. Stay on topic.

Trump actively attacked the NFL players for kneeling. That is what we are talking about here not other protests.

Nope, you mentioned someone trying to silence others exercising their freedom of speech. Which the left's been doing for god knows how long. BLM literally attacked a guy before the election for wearing a Trump hat. It works both ways...

Bladewire 10-10-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032143)

Black people speaking out? Maybe ya'll should speak to other black people about these newly released crime statistics and you won't have so much of a problem with the police.

13% of the population committing 52.6% of murders and 54.5% of robberies? And you wonder why the cops are on edge when they get near you?

What's it like blaming the BOOGYMAN for your failures in life? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh Hard to focus on yourself and take responsibility it's all about blaming the black man & Mexicans!

And if all the minorities were gone you'd blame the Gays... Then independent women who weren't homemakers it's their fault society is falling apart, them and the whores! Fucking worthless mindset

crockett 10-10-2017 07:13 PM

Actually, I'm betting the players will react and start pushing this even more. It's 100% certain players will still take a knee. This will push further into other sports as well.

We will then see what happens..

onwebcam 10-10-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22032151)
What's it like blaming the BOOGYMAN for your failures in life? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh Hard to focus on yourself and take responsibility it's all about blaming the black man & Mexicans!

And if all the minorities were gone you'd blame the Gays... Then independent women who weren't homemakers it's their fault society is falling apart, them and the whores! Fucking worthless mindset

You don't have a fucking clue about me, what I do or what I have but you can keep on acting like you do..

kane 10-10-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032149)
Nope, you mentioned someone trying to silence others exercising their freedom of speech. Which the left's been doing for god knows how long. BLM literally attacked a guy before the election for wearing a Trump hat. It works both ways...

There is a big difference between one group of citizens trying to silence another group of citizens who they disagree with and the President of the United States going after citizens because he doesn't like what they are saying. If you can't see the difference between those two you need to adjust your tinfoil hat because it is cutting off the blood supply to your brain.

Bladewire 10-10-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032161)
You don't have a fucking clue about me, what I do or what I have but you can keep on acting like you do..

Nah no clue about your alt-right shit you post always blaming someone and conspiracizing like a recluse in the woods :1orglaugh

You could love people more instead of projecting so much hate & judgement.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22032177)
Nah no clue about your alt-right shit you post always blaming someone and conspiracizing like a recluse in the woods :1orglaugh

You could love people more instead of projecting so much hate & judgement.

If you think I'm alt-right, you REALLY have no clue.

I did spend the day in the woods today, of the lakefront property I just bought, and I do plan to become King Recluse there real soon so you're almost right.

blackmonsters 10-10-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Maybe they are disturbed after being raped the school teachers :

https://www.google.com/search?q=teac...w=1479&bih=946

Click that link and then tell me about those stats. :1orglaugh

Blacks shoot and rob; other people embezzle and rape in between committing mass murder.

Keep yapping about the flag and Black people while White guys are mowing you down like grass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETJDaInZ2w

:disgust

Bladewire 10-10-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032199)
If you think I'm alt-right, you REALLY have no clue.

I did spend the day in the woods today, of the lakefront property I just bought, and I do plan to become King Recluse there real soon so you're almost right.

Blah blah blah and you have a black friend yada yada yada I'm not saying you're a bad person but you're definitely alt-right based on your posts. Own it

Barry-xlovecam 10-10-2017 08:10 PM

I like it as an angry protest.
They are telling Trump and his kind to fuck off and Trump took the bait.
Rather amusing really :2 cents:

onwebcam 10-10-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 22032205)
Maybe they are disturbed after being raped the school teachers :

Who's making excuses now?

Don't go patting yourself on the back because 13% of the population is only committing 29% of the rapes. Especially considering 66% of all rapes go unreported. 80% of black college women rapes go unreported. Most likely a national statistic.. I wonder what the unreported statistic of black male on white female is? Abnormally high I'd guess.

Why are black women less likely to report rape? - Baltimore City Paper

crockett 10-10-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032171)
There is a big difference between one group of citizens trying to silence another group of citizens who they disagree with and the President of the United States going after citizens because he doesn't like what they are saying. If you can't see the difference between those two you need to adjust your tinfoil hat because it is cutting off the blood supply to your brain.

He doesn't care as long as he agrees with the message he's ok with the POTUS trying to attack other groups. It's how brainwashed the right wing has become, they are like mindless sheep who can be told to be outraged about what ever group is convenient to attack at the given moment.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032171)

He didn't go after anyone.. He made a comment and the left didn't like it. He saw that it was working in his favor so he ran with it some more. Honestly the only thing I like about Trump is he's not afraid to trample all over the PC crowd and/or tell you what the hell he thinks.

I don't give a fuck if you're black, brown, white, purple, green or blue. I'm going to tell you what the fuck I think whether you like it or not. Whether it will hurt your feelings or not. I don't bow down to anyone when it comes to speaking my mind. I've mentioned this before, but I'll do it again. I got a Judge so fucking pissed one time when I called him out in his courtroom he literally almost leaped over the fucking bench to come after me. He didn't put me in contempt either because he knew I was right. That's what pissed him off especially in front of a full courtroom.

DukeSkywalker 10-10-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22032071)
Trump just keeps alienating people who previously supported him I love it!

I have to disagre. 3 hardcore south paws went to trump over this national anthem thing that I know personally, and that was a big cock to eat. We?re talking life long dems. Blm and antifa stole the one thing from the dems that they had in their arsenal?the moral high ground.. There are just as many lefties who shake their head at blm and antifa as there are righties who shake their heads at what?s tweeted out of the O O.

kane 10-10-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032233)
He didn't go after anyone.. He made a comment and the left didn't like it. He saw that it was working in his favor so he ran with it some more. Honestly the only thing I like about Trump is he's not afraid to trample all over the PC crowd and/or tell you what the hell he thinks.

I don't give a fuck if you're black, brown, white, purple, green or blue. I'm going to tell you what the fuck I think whether you like it or not. Whether it will hurt your feelings or not. I don't bow down to anyone when it comes to speaking my mind. I've mentioned this before, but I'll do it again. I got a Judge so fucking pissed one time when I called him out in his courtroom he literally almost leaped over the fucking bench to come after me. He didn't put me in contempt either because he knew I was right. That's what pissed him off especially in front of a full courtroom.

He called for them to be fired or suspended. That is calling for action to be taken against someone saying something he doesn't like. That isn't him just making a comment. He has also suggested fans not watch or go to NFL games and he suggested that the tax laws be changed so the NFL doesn't get the tax breaks they are getting. These are all calls for action against, not just comments.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032243)
He called for them to be fired or suspended. That is calling for action to be taken against someone saying something he doesn't like. That isn't him just making a comment. He has also suggested fans not watch or go to NFL games and he suggested that the tax laws be changed so the NFL doesn't get the tax breaks they are getting. These are all calls for action against, not just comments.

"Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, "Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!" You know, some owner is going to do that. He’s going to say, "That guy that disrespects our flag, he’s fired." And that owner, they don’t know it. They don't know it. They'll be the most popular person, for a week. They'll be the most popular person in this country."

"Wouldn't you love to see" isn't "I'm calling for"

Once the ball was rolling he wasn't going to back down and I don't blame him... These stadiums shouldn't be bankrolled by the tax payer.. For years Bud Adams refused to allow any events other than NFL at our stadium that we spent shitloads of tax money on. Now that he's dead and gone it's slowly being used more.

kane 10-10-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032251)
"Wouldn?t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, "Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out. He?s fired. He?s fired!" You know, some owner is going to do that. He?s going to say, "That guy that disrespects our flag, he?s fired." And that owner, they don?t know it. They don't know it. They'll be the most popular person, for a week. They'll be the most popular person in this country."

"Wouldn't you love to see" isn't "I'm calling for"

"Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!" Tweeted by Trump at 3:13am on Oct 10, 2017

"If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast. Fire or suspend!" Tweeted by Trump at 3:44am on Sept 24, 2017.

Calling for a change in the law because of the protest and calling for them to be fired or suspended is a call to action.

onwebcam 10-10-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032255)
"Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!" Tweeted by Trump at 3:13am on Oct 10, 2017

"If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast. Fire or suspend!" Tweeted by Trump at 3:44am on Sept 24, 2017.

Calling for a change in the law because of the protest and calling for them to be fired or suspended is a call to action.

The majority of the stadiums are in large cities which are mostly democratic so that's not going anywhere. He's just fanning the flames. Like I said, he isn't going to back down, period. Once the left pounced on it it was a done deal.

DukeSkywalker 10-10-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22032261)
The majority of the stadiums are in large cities which are mostly democratic so that's not going anywhere. He's just fanning the flames. Like I said, he isn't going to back down, period. Once the left pounced on it it was a done deal.

Pence showing up was effn gangsta. That?s basically saying this is not about the players, this is about you nfl. Get with it, or lose your bs tax bracket.

kane 10-10-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22032269)
Pence showing up was effn gangsta. That?s basically saying this is not about the players, this is about you nfl. Get with it, or lose your bs tax bracket.

So you are okay with the government telling people that they need to stop criticizing the government or they will be punished by the government?

Matt 26z 10-10-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 22032205)
Keep yapping about the flag and Black people while White guys are mowing you down like grass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETJDaInZ2w

You people could only dream of mass death being a rare occurrence in your communities. What happened in Vegas happens over the course of every month in each of America's most violent black areas.

Clean up your own mess before freaking out at whitey for the occasional cop shooting.

DukeSkywalker 10-10-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22032271)
So you are okay with the government telling people that they need to stop criticizing the government or they will be punished by the government?

Of course im not. But it?s not about that anymore. This became personal between goodel and the prez. The kneeling thing is just collateral damage at this point. The gov has been wanting to sink its hands into the nfl?s pockets for some time.

DukeSkywalker 10-10-2017 10:32 PM

See, the common misnomer here is that if you support a candidate you have to support everything their party or platform is about. That is not the case. I also think he?s being severly underestimated and that?s by design, because everyday someone is running with some stupid headline he said he to razz you up.

crockett 10-10-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22032235)
I have to disagre. 3 hardcore south paws went to trump over this national anthem thing that I know personally, and that was a big cock to eat. We’re talking life long dems. Blm and antifa stole the one thing from the dems that they had in their arsenal—the moral high ground.. There are just as many lefties who shake their head at blm and antifa as there are righties who shake their heads at what’s tweeted out of the O O.

BLM has never sided with Democrats. I mean for fucks sake one of their first targets was Bernie Sanders..

On BLM's own site..

Just a moment...

We do not now, nor have we ever, endorsed or affiliated with the Democratic Party, or with any party. The Democratic Party, like the Republican and all political parties, have historically attempted to control or contain Black people’s efforts to liberate ourselves. True change requires real struggle, and that struggle will be in the streets and led by the people, not by a political party.

Antifa is much the same.. They have protested Bill Clinton and Obama but you call them Democrats. You show how uninformed you are, when you make these kinds of dumb claims.

Also quite convenient for your "story" that you "just happen" to know a BLM member and a Antifa member who both conveniently jumped ship and now support Trump.. Get real and quit the bullshit..

VRPdommy 10-10-2017 11:01 PM

As I mentioned at the first post,

If they take the Anthem out of the event, Trump has no platform. Perhaps some players also need to find a new method to make a statement.

These are sporting events.... Let them be sporting events.

I was part of a non-profit org that I was once pres of for a couple of years and I had to leave the org because of other duties for a couple of years and when I came back they were all standing and saying the Pledge of allegiance at the start of meetings.
I did not say anything about it, but I did not participate in it.
And I never went back.
It was not because I am not a all American patriot. But it had no business at the meeting since we had folks as part of the organization that were not American. It was a international org.
We didn't pay taxes or take any government money.

So why offend anyone where there is no need to do so.
I feared the next step was going to be the lord's prayer where I would have been very vocal about it.

I am no longer a member and they do not know why that is.
I continue to help in the goals of that organization, but not with them or as a member. I find my efforts are more effective without them anyway .

But it shows that you can divide a majority of common thinking into splinters that will agree on nothing.
But only if you are passive, do or say nothing and let it happen.

I have been asked in public on my thoughts of this and I reply with a question...
Do you guys, while having your beer party during the game, stop, stand at attention with your hand over your heart and say the anthem while watching this on TV in the MAN CAVE ?

If you can honestly answer yes to that, I believe that you are committed to practice what you wish to impose on others.
I don't agree, but at least I can't call you a Hypocrite.

Diomed 10-11-2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 22032127)

This country is incredibly pro athletes. The support starts in grade school all the way through college with a shit ton of scholarships given as well.

People have become way too ungrateful for the basics these days. Everyone wants to be famous and everyone thinks they are entitled to this, that, and the other. Tell that to Nguendo in Africa who can't find clean drinking water and has to shit in an AIDS filled bucket.

I like your first sentiment about keeping politics separate from football and not overly politicizing everything. This seems right.

Are cops shitty people? Sure, some of them. Are cops amazing people, sure.. Some of them. Just like everybody else.

Nothing pisses me off more than reading about how disgusting racist pigs were trested black folks during the fifties. Those black folks were some seriously amazing human beings.

If they were alive today I think they would take issue with the alarming black on black crime rates vs the white cop on black crime rates. It's incredibly disproportionate.

Keep it real, you know black cats always ride dirty. Hip hop and shitty rap culture has invaded the brains of recent generation blacks and turned them into devolving retards. Same goes for whites listening to that garbage too. What a life without value.

I'm of the mind an unexamined life is not worth living.

Part of me sometimes really understands the overall "fuck it all" attitude of black cats towards the government.. But another part of me thinks they need to quit bullshitting themselves and look at the bigger picture.

I just watched a black friend of mine have his 5th child.. He has never done a single thing for the other four. But he started out strong with the baby.. Genuine love. Then he got jealous that his girlfriend makes all the money around the house and has to pay for his shit on top of all the bills (I say bills, I mean electricity.. They get free housing).

So every day he digs his hole deeper and deeper.. Until 3 days ago he turns around and starts abusing his wife, then waves a gun around the house talking about he's the man of the house and she has to do what he says.

Now he's in jail complaining she put him there. He can't keep a job for more than 3 weeks at a time and it always ends in some drama.

Love the guy but what a fucking dumb cunt.

Is it racist to say most black people I know act in similar ignorant ways? It definitely has something to do with parenting.

Of coarse there are dumb white people who do this shit too.. But again it's incredibly disproportionate. When I stand in line at the grocery.. I'm watching these black women pile their carts full of sugars and fats.. No bullshit, every fucking time.. EBT card.. And I mean.. Every fucking time. Country ass white guy walks to the counter, cash every time.

So when cats like you start repping shit about BLM there needs to be some concessions and honesty about black on black crime being far worse. Perhaps it's just me, but if a horse is kicking me in the head I'm not focusing on the ant biting my toe.

Is there any excuse for cops to kill innocent black people for no fucking reason at all? Fuck no, it's disgusting and I hope they burn in hell.. But let's face facts here, black people carry illegal firearms all the time and conceal them.

8 times out of 10 if a cop pulls over a car full of black cats around here, they are getting pinched for riding dirty.

When a cop pulls you over do what white people do.. Kiss the cops ass and do what he says. Grit and bare it. Seethe.

Btw, please shut up about the rebel flag already. It's obvious you don't have a clue about its real meaning. I see black guys in trucks repping the rebel flag in MS. It's a non issue down there for real.

DukeSkywalker 10-11-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22032289)
BLM has never sided with Democrats. I mean for fucks sake one of their first targets was Bernie Sanders..

On BLM's own site..

Just a moment...

We do not now, nor have we ever, endorsed or affiliated with the Democratic Party, or with any party. The Democratic Party, like the Republican and all political parties, have historically attempted to control or contain Black people?s efforts to liberate ourselves. True change requires real struggle, and that struggle will be in the streets and led by the people, not by a political party.

Antifa is much the same.. They have protested Bill Clinton and Obama but you call them Democrats. You show how uninformed you are, when you make these kinds of dumb claims.

Also quite convenient for your "story" that you "just happen" to know a BLM member and a Antifa member who both conveniently jumped ship and now support Trump.. Get real and quit the bullshit..

Hold the phone..
1. I?m not some crazy redhat. I have no dog in this fight. I?m no where near as crazy right as you are crazy left.
2. I did not say blm embraces the dems, nor antifa. I implied the dems embrace the former. White guilt, whatever you want to call it.
3 i?m telling the truth.
4. It?s not often I post on politics. I?m sure you have my stats though. When someone actually is looking for discourse & get?s attacked, This. Is. Why. Dems. Lost.

Paul Markham 10-11-2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

I agree with them. Freedom of Speech is a right. In a free country.

Paul Markham 10-11-2017 06:24 AM

Quote:

That's a good point. but it doesn't explain away the actions of some police.

But in a free country, you have the right to say it.

thommy 10-11-2017 06:34 AM

Quote:

respect their country by shutting their mouth and donīt use their right to protest?

is THIS respect to a country ???

people like stauffenberg are heroes today because they respected their country by trying to kill the leader.

and google a bit for the name Wassili Alexandrowitsch Archipow because without his disobedience your ass would not even exist.

blackmonsters 10-11-2017 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22032347)
This country is incredibly pro athletes. The support starts in grade school all the way through college with a shit ton of scholarships given as well.

People have become way too ungrateful for the basics these days. Everyone wants to be famous and everyone thinks they are entitled to this, that, and the other. Tell that to Nguendo in Africa who can't find clean drinking water and has to shit in an AIDS filled bucket.

I like your first sentiment about keeping politics separate from football and not overly politicizing everything. This seems right.

Are cops shitty people? Sure, some of them. Are cops amazing people, sure.. Some of them. Just like everybody else.

Nothing pisses me off more than reading about how disgusting racist pigs were trested black folks during the fifties. Those black folks were some seriously amazing human beings.

If they were alive today I think they would take issue with the alarming black on black crime rates vs the white cop on black crime rates. It's incredibly disproportionate.

Keep it real, you know black cats always ride dirty. Hip hop and shitty rap culture has invaded the brains of recent generation blacks and turned them into devolving retards. Same goes for whites listening to that garbage too. What a life without value.

Part of me sometimes really understands the overall "fuck it all" attitude of black cats towards the government.. But another part of me thinks they need to quit bullshitting themselves and look at the bigger picture.

I just watched a black friend of mine have his 5th child.. He has never done a single thing for the other four. But he started out strong with the baby.. Genuine love. Then he got jealous that his girlfriend makes all the money around the house and has to pay for his shit on top of all the bills (I say bills, I mean electricity.. They get free housing).

So every day he digs his hole deeper and deeper.. Until 3 days ago he turns around and starts abusing his wife, then waves a gun around the house talking about he's the man of the house and she has to do what he says.

Now he's in jail complaining she put him there. He can't keep a job for more than 3 weeks at a time and it always ends in some drama.

Is it racist to say most black people I know act in similar ignorant ways? It definitely has something to do with parenting.

Of coarse there are dumb white people who do this shit too.. But again it's incredibly disproportionate. When I stand in line at the grocery.. I'm watching these black women pile their carts full of sugars and fats.. No bullshit, every fucking time.. EBT card.. And I mean.. Every fucking time. Country ass white guy walks to the counter, cash every time.

So when cats like you start repping shit about BLM there needs to be some concessions and honesty about black on black crime being far worse. Perhaps it's just me, but if a horse is kicking me in the head I'm not focusing on the ant biting my toe.

Is there any excuse for cops to kill innocent black people for no fucking reason at all? Fuck no, it's disgusting and I hope they burn in hell.. But let's face facts here, black people carry illegal firearms all the time and conceal them.

8 times out of 10 if a cop pulls over a car full of black cats around here, they are getting pinched for riding dirty.

When a cop pulls you over do what white people do.. Kiss the cops ass and do what he says. Grit and bare it. Seethe.

Btw, please shut up about the rebel flag already. It's obvious you don't have a clue about its real meaning. I see black guys in trucks repping the rebel flag in MS. It's a non issue down there for real.

I'm not stupid enough to read all that shit.

Your Cliff's notes can always be reduced to "I don't like niaggz".

:1orglaugh

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/up...odybuilder.gif

astronaut x 10-11-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

How about you showing some respect for the people of this country? Its not just black folks who want to see something done.

onwebcam 10-11-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22032777)
How about you showing some respect for the people of this country? Its not just black folks who want to see something done.

Who else wants to see what done? White people white guilting?

astronaut x 10-11-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22032347)

So, what you are saying is black people need to stop being fucking animals and act like proper human beings?

Because what other reason could there be for black on black crime other than being sub-human?

Couldn't have anything to do with socioeconomics and systemic oppression now could it?

astronaut x 10-11-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22032659)
respect their country by shutting their mouth and donīt use their right to protest?

is THIS respect to a country ???

people like stauffenberg are heroes today because they respected their country by trying to kill the leader.

and google a bit for the name Wassili Alexandrowitsch Archipow because without his disobedience your ass would not even exist.

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Barry-xlovecam 10-11-2017 09:28 AM

Last night B1b bombers escorted by South Koren and Japanese fighter planes overflew the Korean peninsula and you argue about sports teams' players asserting their constitutional rights to protest -- Mission Accomplished