GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   sad news as Spanish pilot dies in awful crash while landing in Spain (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281623)

NatalieK 10-12-2017 06:42 AM

sad news as Spanish pilot dies in awful crash while landing in Spain

Just 100miles from where I live, a tragic accident midday today. Taking the life of the Spanish pilot while landing a Eurofighter after returning from a military parade over Madrid for our Bank holiday. The day of Christopher Columbus found the Americas in like the 1400´s or something. Sadly the pilot didn´t eject & has died :(

VĂŤDEO | Trágico dĂ*a de la Fiesta Nacional en Albacete - El Digital de Albacete

TheDA 10-12-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22033949)
Just 100miles from where I live, a tragic accident midday today. Taking the life of the Spanish pilot while landing a Eurofighter after returning from a military parade over Madrid for our Bank holiday. The day of Christopher Columbus found the Americas in like the 1400´s or something. Sadly the pilot didn´t eject & has died :(

It looks like you've ran your comment through an English to Spanish translator then translated it back to English again.

Shocking!!!

Bladewire 10-12-2017 09:52 AM

Tragic so sad :(

JustinWWW 10-12-2017 10:26 PM

Thats sad:(

Matt 26z 10-12-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22034227)
Tragic so sad :(

But not as tragic and sad as Hillary's loss to President Trump and her continued denial.

NatalieK 10-15-2017 04:01 PM

I´ve just read the latest of the story, sadly the pilot was just coming into landing, staying in the craft to divert it away from residency, both his wife & 3 month baby were watching as he come into land :(

National Fiesta Celebrations Marred by Tragic Death of Eurofighter Pilot â?? The Courier Newspaper

Life´s so short :(

MiamiBoyz 10-16-2017 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22035109)
But not as tragic and sad as Hillary's loss to President Trump and her continued denial.

:thumbsup

Matyko 10-16-2017 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22033949)
...The day of Christopher Columbus found the Americas in like the 1400´s or something....

"?Teachers of children in the United States of America wrote this date on blackboards again and again, and asked the children to memorize it with pride and joy:

As children we were taught to memorize this year with pride and joy as the year people began living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America. Actually, people had been living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America for hundreds of years before that. 1492 was simply the year sea pirates began to rob, cheat, and kill them."

[Kurt Vonnegut, Breakfast of Champions]

FYI: Columbus never discovered America

If you don't like reading but have 5 minutes to learn the very basics on what he did:

starling 10-16-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matyko (Post 22038311)
"?Teachers of children in the United States of America wrote this date on blackboards again and again, and asked the children to memorize it with pride and joy:

As children we were taught to memorize this year with pride and joy as the year people began living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America. Actually, people had been living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America for hundreds of years before that. 1492 was simply the year sea pirates began to rob, cheat, and kill them."

[Kurt Vonnegut, Breakfast of Champions]

FYI: Columbus never discovered America

If you don't like reading but have 5 minutes to learn the very basics on what he did:

Then give a native your house and leave the country if you feel that bad.

NatalieK 10-16-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matyko (Post 22038311)

The Spanish bank holiday commemorates when Christopher Columbus "first set foot" in the Americas in 1492. Not discovered... I was busy trying to type about the poor pilot, not really worrying about the year or who, what & when.
https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/spain/hispanic-day

The poor wife and child watched their husband and father blow up into flames, pretty tragic huh :(

CaptainHowdy 10-16-2017 06:20 PM

Defying gravity definitely pushes your chances of getting killed ...

Matyko 10-17-2017 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starling (Post 22038731)
Then give a native your house and leave the country if you feel that bad.

Hey, you retarded asshat, can you phucking read? I am from Hungary ;) I tell you: it is not located in the United States of America.

If you are American and know jackshit of your own history, than educate yourself :pimp :321GFY

starling 10-17-2017 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matyko (Post 22039449)
Hey, you retarded asshat, can you phucking read? I am from Hungary ;) I tell you: it is not located in the United States of America.

If you are American and know jackshit of your own history, than educate yourself :pimp :321GFY

It doesn't show where you're from on mobile. Fud!

theS2O 10-17-2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22037923)
I´ve just read the latest of the story, sadly the pilot was just coming into landing, staying in the craft to divert it away from residency, both his wife & 3 month baby were watching as he come into land :(

National Fiesta Celebrations Marred by Tragic Death of Eurofighter Pilot â?? The Courier Newspaper

Life´s so short :(

That is just painful to watch. :(