GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Libertarian nutter shoots cops in Denver (aka Trump nutter) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1289967)

crockett 01-01-2018 06:56 AM

Libertarian nutter shoots cops in Denver (aka Trump nutter)

A 37 year old retarded libertarian shot several officers killing one because he was having a temper tantrum. He claimed he was going to replace the local sheriff in a youtube video then a day later had a mental breakdown and started shooting cops responding to noise complaints..

Riehl said in his Dec. 13 YouTube video, called "Fire Sheriff Spurlock," that he would run as a libertarian, ending with holiday greetings and a vow to "fire all these bums come early next year."

Why are all the Trump nutters having mental breakdowns? Also why are libertarians always so delusional?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorad...matthew-riehl/

I used to work right around the corner from this place.. Highlands Ranch is filled with spoiled trust fund kids, so its no surprise the guy was a self proclaimed libertarian..

Sarn 01-01-2018 08:00 AM

mental breakdown - today it mass problem

slapass 01-01-2018 08:51 AM

Why are you making it political?

crockett 01-01-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapass (Post 22142481)
Why are you making it political?

He made it political.. did you not read his quotes from the video? Just days before the shooting he made a video where he claimed he would run against the sheriff as a libertarian...

I've yet to meet a sane libertarian.. They are always spoiled brats who had silver spoons, but got mad at mommy and daddy.

Acepimp 01-01-2018 10:03 AM

Iraq war veteran, who was arguing with someone earlier and was having a mental breakdown.

Crockett, calling this person retarded is mean-spirited hate-speech. Imagine my shock. You're an idiot. :2 cents:

:pimp

muthisdev 01-02-2018 05:32 AM

Is he a libertarian or a Trump supporter?
They're kind of different, you know?

slapass 01-02-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22142532)
He made it political.. did you not read his quotes from the video? Just days before the shooting he made a video where he claimed he would run against the sheriff as a libertarian...

I've yet to meet a sane libertarian.. They are always spoiled brats who had silver spoons, but got mad at mommy and daddy.

I did not see him mention Trump. I don?t see why you made the connection. He shot people for no reason so of course he is nuts.

crockett 01-02-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapass (Post 22144530)
I did not see him mention Trump. I don’t see why you made the connection. He shot people for no reason so of course he is nuts.

Libertarians are pretty much Trump nutters by defult.. Reason I say that is 99% of libertarians are younger white guys who are some what spoiled but are embarrassed to call themselves Republicans due to their parents almost always being die hard Republicans so they want to be different from their daddy.

Libertarians are white guys who had daddy issues. If they were women they would be strippers...

TheDynasty 01-02-2018 03:56 PM

These Trump supporters are fucking in sane!

nico-t 01-02-2018 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDynasty (Post 22144542)
These Trump obsessed posters are fucking in sane!

Fixed it for you :thumbsup

Bladewire 01-02-2018 06:36 PM

Shooter was a Trump supporter

Trump supporters bitches about BLM anti cop protests on his Facebook, then he shoots 5 white cops, killing one. #TrumplestiltskinFail

OldJeff 01-03-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22142424)
A 37 year old retarded libertarian shot several officers killing one because he was having a temper tantrum. He claimed he was going to replace the local sheriff in a youtube video then a day later had a mental breakdown and started shooting cops responding to noise complaints..

Riehl said in his Dec. 13 YouTube video, called "Fire Sheriff Spurlock," that he would run as a libertarian, ending with holiday greetings and a vow to "fire all these bums come early next year."

Why are all the Trump nutters having mental breakdowns? Also why are libertarians always so delusional?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorad...matthew-riehl/

I used to work right around the corner from this place.. Highlands Ranch is filled with spoiled trust fund kids, so its no surprise the guy was a self proclaimed libertarian..

I don't know of any actual Libertarians that support Trump.

And as far as Mental Breakdowns, have you checked out your mirror? Your obsession with Rump and his supporters likely qualifies

OldJeff 01-03-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22144539)
Libertarians are pretty much Trump nutters by defult.. Reason I say that is 99% of libertarians are younger white guys who are some what spoiled but are embarrassed to call themselves Republicans due to their parents almost always being die hard Republicans so they want to be different from their daddy.

Libertarians are white guys who had daddy issues. If they were women they would be strippers...

You seriously have no fucking idea what you are talking about, do you ?

Bladewire 01-03-2018 08:21 AM

^^^ Jeff is old now

RedFred 01-03-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldJeff (Post 22145514)

Robbie is Libertarian.

Regardless the shooter was certainly a Trump supporter. His facebook page had pepe and Trump pics all over it.

crockett 01-03-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldJeff (Post 22145514)

And as far as Mental Breakdowns, have you checked out your mirror? Your obsession with Rump and his supporters likely qualifies

Our resident self proclaimed biggest Libertarian on earth, aka Robbie is about as much of a Trump nutter as they come.