GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Events Visit to the Jasmin Head Office in Luxemburg. - Vid from FUBARTV.XXX (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1290633)

JFK 01-05-2018 02:52 PM

Visit to the Jasmin Head Office in Luxemburg. - Vid from FUBARTV.XXX

Thanks to Agnes and Guillaume for the warm welcome !:thumbsup

yuu.design 01-06-2018 08:03 AM

amazing place guys! congrats!

mineistaken 01-06-2018 09:05 AM

Why LX? I think companies open LLCs there because of good taxation, but actual work force s pretty expensive there. Eg. open you holding company there, but not hire actual staff there.
Just a thought :)

Unless boss/owner is from there, than fully support wanting to create jobs in home country.

SmutGiant 01-06-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22150833)
Why LX? I think companies open LLCs there because of good taxation, but actual work force s pretty expensive there. Eg. open you holding company there, but not hire actual staff there.
Just a thought :)

Unless boss/owner is from there, than fully support wanting to create jobs in home country.

Owner is Hungarian if I'm not mistaken

mineistaken 01-06-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmutGiant (Post 22151178)
Owner is Hungarian if I'm not mistaken

Even more surprising, curious to hear the story of why not build office and hire people in Hungary.

TheDynasty 01-06-2018 03:21 PM

Awesome Vid!

lezinterracial 01-06-2018 03:36 PM

Looks like a cool place. I notice the foosball table and darts. I guess after staring at a monitor all day, Doing something a little more physical on your break clears your mind.

mineistaken 01-06-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lezinterracial (Post 22151259)
Looks like a cool place. I notice the foosball table and darts. I guess after staring at a monitor all day, Doing something a little more physical on your break clears your mind.

Foosball or similar activities is a must in todays "hip" offices :1orglaugh

MaDalton 01-06-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22151238)
Even more surprising, curious to hear the story of why not build office and hire people in Hungary.

posts like this confirm for me that you are not the original owner of this account (which back then seemed like a nice guy)

you are here since 2007 with almost 30,000 posts and you ask why Jasmin - which is the biggest livecam site of all - doesn't have an office in Hungary?

Anyone with even a little clue in this business would know that they used to have their office in Hungary, JFK has posted videos and pictures of their old office several times and it was also posted several times here that they moved office out of Hungary for reasons that were discussed at great length back then on GFY.

you have nothing to do with this business and you just come here to stir up shit with your racist crap and Trump asslicking :2 cents:

incredibleworkethic 01-06-2018 07:24 PM

That's where my money mainly comes from. Sweet!

mineistaken 01-06-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 22151499)
posts like this confirm for me that you are not the original owner of this account (which back then seemed like a nice guy)

you are here since 2007 with almost 30,000 posts and you ask why Jasmin - which is the biggest livecam site of all - doesn't have an office in Hungary?

Anyone with even a little clue in this business would know that they used to have their office in Hungary, JFK has posted videos and pictures of their old office several times and it was also posted several times here that they moved office out of Hungary for reasons that were discussed at great length back then on GFY.

you have nothing to do with this business and you just come here to stir up shit with your racist crap and Trump asslicking :2 cents:

Ok, they had been in Hungary but left for certain reasons. Still curious why labor expensive Luxembourg instead? Usually companies that outsource jobs do not go to most expensive countries.
Ps: never said a single racist thing, but I know that to people like you anything "insensitive" towards non evil whitey is "dass waciss" :1orglaugh
Pps: I am still a nice guy, except when I talk to traitors (this is beyond disgusting in my mind, so naturally can not be nice to them) and to people responding with ad hominem or emotional response to rational discussions. I just strongly dislike these kind of people.

JFK 01-07-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22151238)

They have an office in Hungary as well as LA :2 cents: :thumbsup

JFK 01-08-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incredibleworkethic (Post 22151508)
That's where my money mainly comes from. Sweet!

Glad you like it ! :thumbsup

CaptainHowdy 01-08-2018 01:38 PM

That looks neat ...

Tim 01-08-2018 04:58 PM

Smart. Good work Sir :thumbsup

JFK 01-09-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 22154637)
Smart. Good work Sir :thumbsup

Hey Tim, long time no see:winkwink:

Klen 01-09-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22151529)
Ok, they had been in Hungary but left for certain reasons. Still curious why labor expensive Luxembourg instead? Usually companies that outsource jobs do not go to most expensive countries.
Ps: never said a single racist thing, but I know that to people like you anything "insensitive" towards non evil whitey is "dass waciss" :1orglaugh
Pps: I am still a nice guy, except when I talk to traitors (this is beyond disgusting in my mind, so naturally can not be nice to them) and to people responding with ad hominem or emotional response to rational discussions. I just strongly dislike these kind of people.

You clearly dont know how Luxembourg tax rate is only 1% :1orglaugh

GAMEFINEST 01-09-2018 01:12 PM

That is proper

HomerSimpson 01-09-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22156128)
You clearly dont know how Luxembourg tax rate is only 1% :1orglaugh

Here are the tax rates in Lux:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/lnjM...TJnVh41lZQ.png

Not even close to 1%.
Where did you get that from?

Klen 01-09-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerSimpson (Post 22156356)
Here are the tax rates in Lux:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/lnjM...TJnVh41lZQ.png

Not even close to 1%.
Where did you get that from?

It's a trick done by Luxembourg government, where you can basically deduct somany things it making final tax to be 1% only. That is why Luxembourg government is on target by EU for having "unfair" tax deductions compared to other countries. Tho the thing is, how some Spanish soccer players tried to get that 1% on their advertising selling income, but spanish tax man see that as tax evasion and as result they will go now on trial. So the reason why AWE have workforce there is to make their company appear legit, since having just company registered there but no workforce and not living there would make you tax evader in eyes of your local tax service.
Beside LU, apparently malta is doing same thing , where actual tax rate is only 5%.

JFK 01-10-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22156467)
It's a trick done by Luxembourg government, where you can basically deduct somany things it making final tax to be 1% only. That is why Luxembourg government is on target by EU for having "unfair" tax deductions compared to other countries. Tho the thing is, how some Spanish soccer players tried to get that 1% on their advertising selling income, but spanish tax man see that as tax evasion and as result they will go now on trial. So the reason why AWE have workforce there is to make their company appear legit, since having just company registered there but no workforce and not living there would make you tax evader in eyes of your local tax service.
Beside LU, apparently malta is doing same thing , where actual tax rate is only 5%.

Thanks for clarifying :2 cents: :thumbsup

Tim 01-13-2018 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFK (Post 22155942)
Hey Tim, long time no see:winkwink:

Not quite in the same line of work for now but still extant!

Still great to see your show coverage from time to time though. Hope you're well :thumbsup

theS2O 01-13-2018 05:55 AM

Looks like a sweet place to work in. Nice!

JFK 01-14-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theS2O (Post 22162884)
Looks like a sweet place to work in. Nice!

It had a great feeling about it, as a 1st impression, relaxed, yet business like ! :2 cents: :thumbsup

AmeliaG 01-14-2018 11:04 PM

Nice, JFK :thumbsup

zanechou 01-14-2018 11:27 PM

Your profile photo, ...:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:t humbsup:thumbsup

zanechou 01-14-2018 11:28 PM

Can u recommend us some cam models. you can get the 10% of their earnings.

zanechou 01-14-2018 11:29 PM

For example, one model earns $1000 a day, you will get $100 a day. By the way, our app gets 3000+ new clients daily for nowadays.

zanechou 01-14-2018 11:29 PM

livegirl.me, our site, you can have a look.