GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   We Are Now Accepting FULL TIME Design/Programming Jobs! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1291482)

theS2O 01-12-2018 10:12 AM

We Are Now Accepting FULL TIME Design/Programming Jobs!

As the title says. We are now accepting full time design and programming jobs! We have added more talented people to our team and we are now ready to manage all your design and programming requirements on a monthly basis.

Please see our packages below. We will be available 8 hours a day; 5 days a week. :)

S2O DESIGN PACKAGE
- logo design
- website design (includes responsive html and mobile ready pages)
- banner design
- all graphic designs

S2O PROGRAMMING PACKAGE
- PHP, Wordpress, Laravel, Vue JS, Angular, Python, Android, Objective C, Swift, Titanium, Xamarin, Java and C#
- Mechbunny, Elevated X, NATS
- worked with multiple frameworks

S2O DESIGN & PROGRAMMING PACKAGE
- logo design
- website design (includes responsive html and mobile ready pages)
- banner design
- all graphic designs
- PHP, Wordpress, Laravel, Vue JS, Angular, Python, Android, Objective C, Swift, Titanium, Xamarin, Java and C#
- Mechbunny, Elevated X, NATS
- worked with multiple frameworks

Please message me on skype: s2odesigns for rates and inquiries.

Looking forward working with you guys! :thumbsup

Regards,
mv

celandina 01-13-2018 10:24 AM

Accepting ??? How about "asking".... :2 cents:

theS2O 01-14-2018 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22163133)
Accepting ??? How about "asking".... :2 cents:

Actually, it suppose to be "offering". :upsidedow

We had clients before who actually are asking if we accept full time jobs. We don't have the man power to do that in the past. But we have now so if anyone need our help for full time jobs. We will be glad to do the work for you.

Ace_luffy 01-15-2018 03:55 PM

Goodluck pre! LAKAS!

theS2O 01-15-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace_luffy (Post 22165734)
Goodluck pre! LAKAS!

Salamat pre! :thumbsup

tenderobject 01-30-2018 06:38 AM

Puede ba mag apply? :D

theS2O 01-30-2018 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenderobject (Post 22186291)
Puede ba mag apply? :D

Pwedeng pwede pre. :)

tenderobject 01-30-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theS2O (Post 22186297)
Pwedeng pwede pre. :)

PM na lang kita :D

firegod420 01-08-2019 01:48 PM

Dont use this guys service, he makes you pay before he completes work..

He didnt make this clear now he is stealing my 350$ cause i paid for half!

Caution, do not work with this guy unless you plan on paying for a site that is not even completed yet!!!

He has a scamming mentality how could you just take someones hard earned money over miscommuncation SMH he doesnt really care for his clients only about his clients money!

Anyways he will try to place an rebuttal here , FACT is he took my 350 communicated poorly and i dont have shit to show for it but a shitty PSD thats really not even a good job seems rushed...

Good Luck to anyone willing to take the risk!

theS2O 01-09-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegod420 (Post 22393327)
Dont use this guys service, he makes you pay before he completes work..

He didnt make this clear now he is stealing my 350$ cause i paid for half!

Caution, do not work with this guy unless you plan on paying for a site that is not even completed yet!!!

He has a scamming mentality how could you just take someones hard earned money over miscommuncation SMH he doesnt really care for his clients only about his clients money!

Anyways he will try to place an rebuttal here , FACT is he took my 350 communicated poorly and i dont have shit to show for it but a shitty PSD thats really not even a good job seems rushed...

Good Luck to anyone willing to take the risk!

First of all. Don't use a fake nick to post this issue. As clear as i can be. I send you an email with the quotation and payment term before we even started on the project. I assumed that you understood and agreed since it's crystal clear and you proceeded asking for my payment details.

“Payments term is 50% upfront and 50% remaining balance after approval of the layout of home page and before converting the design to html.”

Now, you started to freakout when I asked for you to pay the remaining balance so that we can finish the site. You started accusing me of scamming you which i don't get. Then you threaten to hack my sites and pay someone to posts on forums regarding this.

You are willing to pay a hacker up to $5000 just to mess with my sites but don't want to pay the remaining $350 of the contract so that we can finish your site smoothly and hassle free.

firegod420 01-09-2019 07:27 AM

No one is going that far, just really said that out of anger cause you scammed me for 350!!..

Half up front half on completion!
None of this middle shit your trying to pull.. I wont continue project out of principle!

Anyways I hope you lose at least 350$ cause of this post!

Good Luck!

theS2O 01-09-2019 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegod420 (Post 22393822)
No one is going that far, just really said that out of anger cause you scammed me for 350!!..

Half up front half on completion!
None of this middle shit your trying to pull.. I wont continue project out of principle!

Anyways I hope you lose at least 350$ cause of this post!

Good Luck!

I did not scammed you for anything. Deal with this professionally. Coz right now you sound like a kid that doesn't want to solve the issue instead.

Now, if I didn't stated the payment terms clearly before we started on the project. That would be on me. But my quotation and payment terms can't get any CLEARER than what I send you. Seriously, it is just unbelievable that you misread or understood it. :Oh crap