GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale Experienced Newbie Sells Amazing Guest Post Space (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1291608)

eugfranz12 01-13-2018 09:58 AM

Experienced Newbie Sells Amazing Guest Post Space

Thanks for adding me!

Great to now be a member of gfy with you all. I'm a newbie here but I have been blessed to experience both mainstream and adult side of things. I'm now a consultant with my own business and I seek to make new friends on here selling some amazing guest post space on high authority sites.

Contact me and find out how my guest posts can take your site to the next level big time!:winkwink:

Contact me: [email protected]

celandina 01-13-2018 10:16 AM

You must not to be so cryptic and reveal more, otherwise there will be NO takers, folks here are too busy to solve mysteries :2 cents:

DDUK 01-13-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22163118)
You must not to be so cryptic and reveal more, otherwise there will be NO takers, folks here are too busy to solve mysteries :2 cents:

Real Talk.

eugfranz12 01-13-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22163118)

Our clients love us because we practice discretion as far as public bulletin boards. That is the nature of SEO. All will be answered in private communications. Please feel free to contact us directly about all your SEO and other enquiries. We love serving clients like you and seeking to provide exception client service and value in the great brotherhood and sisterhood that GFY represents.:D

How does that sound?

Cheers:)

j3rkules 01-14-2018 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eugfranz12 (Post 22163820)
Our clients love us because we practice discretion as far as public bulletin boards. That is the nature of SEO. All will be answered in private communications. Please feel free to contact us directly about all your SEO and other enquiries. We love serving clients like you and seeking to provide exception client service and value in the great brotherhood and sisterhood that GFY represents.:D

How does that sound?

Please do use the default color for text.

eugfranz12 01-14-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j3rkules (Post 22164026)
Please do use the default color for text.

:thumbsup

Now I know. Surely, I will the next time :):winkwink:

Contact me: [email protected]

celandina 01-14-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eugfranz12 (Post 22163820)

How does that sound?

That was not my entire point. Mainly I did not get what are you pitching...:2 cents: So guest posts on high authority sites just does not wash with me...but hey good luck.

eugfranz12 01-14-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22164216)
That was not my entire point. Mainly I did not get what are you pitching...:2 cents: So guest posts on high authority sites just does not wash with me...but hey good luck.

:thumbsup

Sorry about that, I'm a newbie here and I'm in a learning process on how to effectively communicate to all gfy community. Your comments will help me to succeed.
I have no intention to mislead everyone here, I just want to provide services that would exceed or at least meet our client's needs.

Please feel free to contact us directly about all your Guest Posting requirements, SEO, and other enquiries.

Email me: [email protected]

eugfranz12 01-29-2018 12:41 AM

Hello,
I still have available Guest Post Space for SALE, please contact me for more details.

Email:[email protected]