GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What is the smartest way to monetize your tube site? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1294073)

jizzwithme 02-09-2018 02:16 AM

What is the smartest way to monetize your tube site?

I have done several experiments with monetization on my adult website. Ranging from trying affiliate offers, being with advertising networks like exoclick and plugrush. However I feel that there can be so much made by monetizing correctly. My website is a general mixed video tube website. Would anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about with a strategy to monetize my website to make maximum profits? I.e. be part of any particular programs etc and have certain ads for certain countries etc?

kuprum 02-09-2018 02:36 AM

PAYSALE - the dating-smartlink for 230+ geos on PPL model.

Also you should use Male Enhancement goods from CASHINPILLS PPS with upsells and CRAKREVENUE on PPS & trials - multigeo on both.

Brian mike 02-09-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jizzwithme (Post 22198699)
I have done several experiments with monetization on my adult website. Ranging from trying affiliate offers, being with advertising networks like exoclick and plugrush. However I feel that there can be so much made by monetizing correctly. My website is a general mixed video tube website. Would anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about with a strategy to monetize my website to make maximum profits? I.e. be part of any particular programs etc and have certain ads for certain countries etc?

Can you tell us your top 5 GEO ?

javbucks 02-09-2018 08:11 AM

We recommend you to use our Japan Adult paysites in Asian segment of your tube. Especially or bestseller JAVHD.com

We pay on PPS up to 40$ and 65% Revshare.

Welcome to JAVBucks.com :pimp

If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact our support team:

jizzwithme 02-09-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22198877)
Can you tell us your top 5 GEO ?

United States, China, United Kingdom, Germany and India

Thanks

blindcat 02-09-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuprum (Post 22198715)
PAYSALE - the dating-smartlink for 230+ geos on PPL model.

Also you should use Male Enhancement goods from CASHINPILLS PPS with upsells and CRAKREVENUE on PPS & trials - multigeo on both.

Curious, But whats the difference between CrakRevenues Dating smart link and paysale.net dating smart link?

blindcat 02-09-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Hey, jizzwithme... "feels a bit weird saying that' :/

I'd like to know and maybe so would others who may be reading this, which could help you.

- Whats the best rate you've been getting on your pop inventory for ALL GOEs across the board? "Roughly on CPM"?

- Have you tried selling your pops to ALL the ad networks? Any difference in revenue from A,B, C?

- Ever considered selling "pre-roll ads" to advertisers?

- Would you consider selling delayed desktop pops?

- How many monthly visitors do you get? Average page views? Ad zones per page?

Hopefully, you'll get some useful webmasters responding based on your answers on the above :thumbsup Good luck.

jizzwithme 02-10-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindcat (Post 22199575)
Hey, jizzwithme... "feels a bit weird saying that' :/

I'd like to know and maybe so would others who may be reading this, which could help you.

- Whats the best rate you've been getting on your pop inventory for ALL GOEs across the board? "Roughly on CPM"?

- Have you tried selling your pops to ALL the ad networks? Any difference in revenue from A,B, C?

- Ever considered selling "pre-roll ads" to advertisers?

- Would you consider selling delayed desktop pops?

- How many monthly visitors do you get? Average page views? Ad zones per page?

Hopefully, you'll get some useful webmasters responding based on your answers on the above :thumbsup Good luck.

In regards to pop traffic I had been using plug rush and been getting about 50 cents per 1000 impressions

I have tried selling my pops to other networks, I don't know much about that which provider offers that?

I have in-video ads but never sold pre-roll ads, do you have a recommendation of which provider does best for them?

Never tried selling delayed pop ups

I get about 10,000 Monthly visitors with about 50000 page views

emmasexytime 02-10-2018 11:34 PM

That is not much traffic for any meaningful experiments imo x

Rather than poping ad networks you could pop a direct cam affiliate. Like chaturbate or another.

But all earnings will just be random. Some weeks might be good and some might not.

Zeiss 02-11-2018 02:46 AM

See sig! Good luck! :)

SasApa 02-11-2018 12:37 PM

Is there some adult niches that is better for monetization?
I have femdom tube site with about 5k daily visitors (most from google) that generate me about $300 usd monthly. Now, I'm planing to start 2 or 3 more websites, but don't know which niche...
Could you tell me something about milf, teen, lesbian, matures... Any other advice/idea?

AdExtrem 02-14-2018 03:13 AM

Quote:

We can discuss about this and propose something custom for you. We are specialized and enter tubes sites every day on the same profile as yours. Just PM me or add me on Skype to chat/call = see my sig :winkwink:

adspyglass 02-14-2018 03:44 AM

Smartest way to monetize tube site

Quote:

The smartest way is to use AdSpyglass. It will automatically detects better ad networks for your traffic. Also you can show your own ads or direct buyers ads or paysites ads. Easy to use, smart and profitable.

You may add me on Skype to discuss details. My skype is live:8263a19368b93b4d (Artur_ASG)

Check signature!

Brian mike 02-14-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adspyglass (Post 22203721)
It will automatically detects better ad networks for your traffic.

Your are a BIG liar.... Misleading people here :1orglaugh

Should be read better network on our list ONLY https://www.adspyglass.com/best-ad-n...#best-networks

Because you not have the data from ALL NETWORK as you claim BITCHES ! :pimp

adspyglass = Sketchy operation :321GFY

j3rkules 02-14-2018 07:04 AM

Did you try other verticles like cams or dating? It is hard to tell what will work with your traffic, you need do tests yourself.

Birdcatcher 02-14-2018 09:09 AM

If you need more stable incomes, I would recommend you to choose an advertising network. If you want to maximize your daily profits, I think it's better to test certain offers on certain GEO's and devices. I think we can help you out with a few GEO's where we convert really well. Feel free to ask me by Skype or email (see signature).

Focl 02-22-2018 04:58 AM

Sell links on website, lot of people looking for websites where to place links

adspyglass 02-23-2018 07:00 AM

We hourly request current CPMs from ad networks.

adspyglass 02-23-2018 07:03 AM

Answer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22203809)
Your are a BIG liar.... Misleading people here :1orglaugh

Should be read better network on our list ONLY https://www.adspyglass.com/best-ad-n...#best-networks

Because you not have the data from ALL NETWORK as you claim BITCHES ! :pimp

adspyglass = Sketchy operation :321GFY

We hourly request current CPMs from ad networks.

DownThePoole 02-27-2018 06:01 AM

i dont know a lot about monitazation but i did some experiments like you did, and now im using Ad-Maven, they give me 90% of the profit and they pay on time, for me it's impotent

Holy Damage 02-27-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SasApa (Post 22201019)
Is there some adult niches that is better for monetization?
I have femdom tube site with about 5k daily visitors (most from google) that generate me about $300 usd monthly. Now, I'm planing to start 2 or 3 more websites, but don't know which niche...
Could you tell me something about milf, teen, lesbian, matures... Any other advice/idea?

5k daily and 300usd monthly? thats not bad at all.... does your income comes only from banners?

INever 02-27-2018 11:26 AM

China traffic is pretty bad for conversions. But I've read it's good for bulking up numbers.
Best of luck. Find yer passion, it'll be easier to sell.

WMDOLLCASH 03-05-2018 06:57 PM

Hi guys, time to check out our official sex doll aff program. Contact with me via my sig, and I will send your the direct sign up url of our aff program:)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/26...g?v=1514811034