GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paxum - wires OK (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1298565)

todservices 05-05-2018 09:16 AM

Paxum - wires OK

Just wanted to share this, since so many people complain without actually using the service.

I initiated a small wire from my Paxum account to my EU bank account, just to test it. ($2k)
I initiated the wire on monday and got the money on my bank account here in EU on friday. So literaly 4 days to get the money.
It's coming from a UK Ltd company.

Paxum is awesome and works like a charm, just in case you were wondering:winkwink:

Dirty Dane 05-05-2018 12:05 PM

Did you use wire or EFT (SWIFT) option?

CaptainHowdy 05-05-2018 01:22 PM

:thumbsup :thumbsup . . .

wankawonk 05-05-2018 09:26 PM

Wires have always worked perfect for me too.

But people on this forum mostly can't use them because they don't make enough money to warrant $50 transaction fee :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

adultchatpay 05-05-2018 09:32 PM

Good for you!

zerovic 05-06-2018 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wankawonk (Post 22264955)
Wires have always worked perfect for me too.

But people on this forum mostly can't use them because they don't make enough money to warrant $50 transaction fee :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

exactly =D

J.R. 05-06-2018 09:44 AM

Paxum!

I am on Day 11 for about the same amount in the USA.

Now as of today.. NO WIRE YET and NO EMAILS OR TICKETS
responses as to Why I haven't got it.

It's absolute BS that I have not received it. I have not had too many issues
in the past.

Paxum customer service is even worse. They have responded to ANY tickets that I have
placed in nearly 30 days!!!

I asked Ruth about it, No response from her either!

SleepWalker 05-06-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.R. (Post 22265080)
Paxum!

in the past.

Paxum customer service is even worse. They have responded to ANY tickets that I have

Last week some reported receiving their wires after about 25 days. You will get it. Forget about tickets they take twice as long. You ll get your money way before you get a reply.

todservices 05-06-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Dane (Post 22264723)
Did you use wire or EFT (SWIFT) option?

Just simple wire
i did not look too closely in the EFT option to be honest, wire does the job for me, if it's not broken, don't fix it...

MKA 05-07-2018 12:13 AM

Requested monday 30th april in the morning, got it monday 7th may in the morning. Nothing to worry about.

This was a regular Offline External Money Withdrawal to a country far east.

georgeyw 05-07-2018 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.R. (Post 22265080)
Paxum!

in the past.

In the same boat for a longer period of time, managed to get one reply from Ruth, support is absolutely useless (zero replies from them).

Not sure i'd want a reply from their support as it will likely be some canned BS anyways that doesn't even address my problem.

Does Chris still work for Paxum, have tried to contact him via Skype on numerous occasions and zero response.

Managed one conversation with Ruth and nothing since.

J.R. 05-07-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgeyw (Post 22265447)
In the same boat for a longer period of time, managed to get one reply from Ruth, support is absolutely useless (zero replies from them).

Not sure i'd want a reply from their support as it will likely be some canned BS anyways that doesn't even address my problem.

Does Chris still work for Paxum, have tried to contact him via Skype on numerous occasions and zero response.

Managed one conversation with Ruth and nothing since.

Yeah, I can usually reach Chris in the mornings. He is in Texas.

Ruth hasn't replied to my last few messages.

BigFurry 05-09-2018 07:59 AM

Another positive experience - wire withdrawal arrived without any issues, it took 4 business days.

robwod 05-09-2018 09:44 AM

I've been wiring out Paxum for about a year without issue. On this last one (April 29th), it was returned on May 4th for incomplete information. Somehow, Paxum's system "lost" my bank's transit number and institution number -- information that's been there for months. Not sure how they managed to suddenly lose that information.

Here's the thing, when Banking information is missing, you don't have the option to wire (it's marked as Not Available). How Paxum's system managed to even accept the wire request the first time is interesting in and of itself as that would indicate the information was there when the wire request was submitted.

Anyway, I re-added the "lost/missing" info their system, and re-tried the wire on May 4th.

It's not here yet, so will see what happens. Frankly, when it comes to Paxum, nothing surprises me any more.

Tapaz 05-09-2018 10:06 AM

Hello , I would like to ask a question here since Paxum support do not answer . Can I WIRE money only to bank accounts on my name ( my own bank accounts ) or to any bank account I want ( epayservice offer this service but I should wire the money to them not to me)? Did somone try to send money to epayservice by wire? Also when I open an account in euro in Paxum can I also get a euro card ?

SleepWalker 05-09-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tapaz (Post 22266885)
Hello , I would like to ask a question here since Paxum support do not answer . Can I WIRE money only to bank accounts on my name ( my own bank accounts ) or to any bank account I want ( epayservice offer this service but I should wire the money to them not to me)? Did somone try to send money to epayservice by wire? Also when I open an account in euro in Paxum can I also get a euro card ?

I don't have all your answers but for withdrawal you must send to an account with same name yes. However Paxum recently added to possibility to wire to third parties, a bit like you can do from your bank. This option however is not turned on by default, you have to open a ticket and ask for it. Tickets are currently taking about 2 weeks or more to get read so...

Tapaz 05-09-2018 10:41 AM

SleepWalker thanks , Paxum is driving me nuts seriously .

georgeyw 05-14-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robwod (Post 22266869)
I've been wiring out Paxum for about a year without issue. On this last one (April 29th), it was returned on May 4th for incomplete information. Somehow, Paxum's system "lost" my bank's transit number and institution number -- information that's been there for months. Not sure how they managed to suddenly lose that information.

Here's the thing, when Banking information is missing, you don't have the option to wire (it's marked as Not Available). How Paxum's system managed to even accept the wire request the first time is interesting in and of itself as that would indicate the information was there when the wire request was submitted.

Anyway, I re-added the "lost/missing" info their system, and re-tried the wire on May 4th.

It's not here yet, so will see what happens. Frankly, when it comes to Paxum, nothing surprises me any more.

Have used their WIREs for however long too with no problems.

That isn't the problem, the problem is now a WIRE hasn't shown up and getting an answer is like trying to extract blood from a stone.

It's an impossibility, no one knows anything, support does not reply....actually they do, however it is a canned response after two weeks and you know with 100% certainty that no one has read your ticket.

They've simply found a way to close every single ticket, hoping that only 50% reopen it again, to which they'll do the same again until there is a manageable number of tickets to reply to.

The priority should go to lost moneys - not new registrations.

Zeiss 05-14-2018 10:54 PM

Good to know. Were the fees high? I used the external card transfer method and it worked fine in 2-3 days. Fees seemed high to me, though. Now my account is closed for no reason. Hope they get things together again. It is a great service.

webgurl 05-15-2018 12:36 AM

I got a Paxum wire within 2 working business days to a Canadian business bank account.

camchoice 05-15-2018 01:10 AM

Initiated money wire 2018-05-03 , did not receive it yet ..
Status changed from Processing to Validated a last week.

Tasty1 05-15-2018 09:49 AM

I did a wire transfer at may 4, 2018 and still waiting.
The one before i got in 3 days, and now nothing, also no response at all.

Ust 05-16-2018 09:28 PM

Initiated 2018-05-15
and today got credit advice from my bank
it took two days only

Ust 05-16-2018 11:28 PM

Are you guys sure that your bank accept international wire transfer in USD? Check with your bank before sending.

Tasty1 05-17-2018 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ust (Post 22271168)
Are you guys sure that your bank accept international wire transfer in USD? Check with your bank before sending.

I did several wire transfers before without problem and arrived in a few days on Dutch bank account.
Now already waiting for more than two weeks. Ruth is going after it now.
PS, Paxum also had EURO accounts.

Miguel 05-17-2018 02:03 PM

We are experiencing problems with incoming USD wires.
They are not reaching paxum.

Tasty1 05-17-2018 10:28 PM

Ruth took care of it and i received the wire transfer to a Dutch bank :)

Gonger 05-17-2018 11:36 PM

Guys, I am trying to withdraw to external DEBIT card - MasterCard (same currency as the account - USD).

But I get the following:Unfortunately your card is not supported. Please try another card.

I suppose that's because it's not a CREDIT card?

(support ticket got automatically closed, that's why asking here...)

Denny 05-17-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonger (Post 22271732)
Guys, I am trying to withdraw to external DEBIT card - MasterCard (same currency as the account - USD).

But I get the following:Unfortunately your card is not supported. Please try another card.

I suppose that's because it's not a CREDIT card?

(support ticket got automatically closed, that's why asking here...)

No, because I use external debit card (Mastercard) and it works fine. Try to ask your bank if that kind of transaction is supported (enabled).

Adraco 05-18-2018 12:01 AM

Is your card from any of the forbidden countries? I don't remember exactly but I think the US, Canada Japan and one more country was not supported at all, no matter what type of card you have. So if the card is issued in any of those countries, it simply won't work at all.

Gonger 05-18-2018 12:05 AM

Thanks, gonna check that, however I am wondering how would paxum know before sending the payment.

1 more question.

What about sending EFT to my Payoneer ACH account in First Century Bank, anyone knows whether it would be accepted by Payoneer?

Gonger 05-18-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 22271736)
Is your card from any of the forbidden countries? I don't remember exactly but I think the US, Canada Japan and one more country was not supported at all, no matter what type of card you have. So if the card is issued in any of those countries, it simply won't work at all.

It's from Bulgaria, at least it is written that EFT is supported.