GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Would you allow your sister to work, travel or live alone. Here was the answers! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1302205)

Scott McD 08-08-2018 10:36 AM

Would you allow your sister to work, travel or live alone. Here was the answers!

Quote:

I'd shoot her
:helpme

:Oh crap:Oh crap

astronaut x 08-08-2018 12:27 PM

You are not going to find too many people here who can agree with that.

Bladewire 08-08-2018 12:39 PM

Christians aren't all the and & muslims aren't all the same. It seems in the UK you guys have a problem with the purposed militant Muslim influx of immigrants to change your culture.

We don't have that here in America for the most part we have Americanized Muslims there are going to be radicals and every culture and religion but for the most part we have American eyes Muslims here and you don't see that chicks with their bodies fully covered burkas.

But then again you're the guy that thinks I'm a pedo & have HIV AIDS because I'm Gay do not sure there's much logic in how you judge people :2 cents:

CaptainHowdy 08-09-2018 08:39 AM

Old rotten values . . .

ianmoone332000 08-09-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22318389)
Christians aren't all the and & muslims aren't all the same. It seems in the UK you guys have a problem with the purposed militant Muslim influx of immigrants to change your culture.

We don't have that here in America for the most part we have Americanized Muslims there are going to be radicals and every culture and religion but for the most part we have American eyes Muslims here and you don't see that chicks with their bodies fully covered burkas.

But then again you're the guy that thinks I'm a pedo & have HIV AIDS because I'm Gay do not sure there's much logic in how you judge people :2 cents:

I honestly know we need some immigration. Its mass uncontrolled immigration that has caused the problem in the UK. Some areas like Birmingham have just literally been took over and you are risking your safety if you go into it. The honest truth is it is Muslim immigrants that seem to bring the trouble. You never hear of Chinese grooming gangs raping white children or Chinese groups aggressively taking over areas and expecting the host country to change ways to accomodate them rather than being grateful for the new life they have been offered. The other big problem is most of our media is left leaning and just brand anyone racist nazis who has an opinion about it rather than being adults and having an open debate about it. Our government just seem to give them preferential treatment for fear of being branded racists. Its been a frenzy over here the past few days because an MP said woman in Burkhas looked like letterboxes. Sky news then ran a poll and it came back that 2/3s of people want a full burkha ban and i agree. If a UK woman goes to Saudi Arabia then they have to cover up and follow that countrys dress code. People can argue that it is right or wrong but at the end of the day it is their country and we should respect that. If we turn it around though and expect others to do the same and follow the UK rules then we are racist scum. It will end up blowing up in folks faces though as we will vote in a right wing government like a lot of other countries have done. Rather than realise people have general concerns about it and work together on a compromise, the left will sadly still rather scream racist and think they know better

NatalieMojoHost 08-09-2018 01:44 PM

What a modern world we live in... sigh.

marlboroack 08-09-2018 02:40 PM

Fuck trump!

Scott McD 08-09-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22318801)
Old rotten values . . .

Yet happening all over Europe...

OneHungLo 08-09-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22318389)

https://i.imgur.com/cAZ0i3N.png

^^ Here's your "Americanized muslims."