GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business Who makes KVS themes? Premade or custom. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1306019)

forty 11-20-2018 08:36 AM

Who makes KVS themes? Premade or custom.

Looking for premade themes first, if I can't find the right one then willing to get custom one made for fair price. I am more interested in photo album sections on these themes.

Please post below.

Thanks

CaptainHowdy 11-21-2018 02:36 AM

Bumpin' . . .

TheAccountant 11-21-2018 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forty (Post 22370072)
Looking for premade themes first, if I can't find the right one then willing to get custom one made for fair price. I am more interested in photo album sections on these themes.

Please post below.

Thanks

Hello,

what's your contact? I may have somebody ...

Matyko 11-21-2018 04:45 AM

Ask their support / Simplex, a few years ago they recommended me a company working on such things :pimp

forty 11-22-2018 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAccountant (Post 22370465)
Hello,

what's your contact? I may have somebody ...

[email protected]

Thanks

incredibleworkethic 11-22-2018 02:53 AM

Bump for interest on my end.

mce 11-22-2018 05:05 AM

Bumping for more answers

forty 11-24-2018 12:57 PM

Alright, will do it myself then.

AzteK 11-24-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incredibleworkethic (Post 22370901)
Bump for interest on my end.

Did you end up going with them for your tube?

incredibleworkethic 11-24-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzteK (Post 22371694)
Did you end up going with them for your tube?

Yes I did.

KVS is a great piece of software. I was going to use mech but someone PM'd me some info about KVS that made it worth trying. I like that I could start with the $50/month option and upgrade my license if I felt i was going to stick with it.

So much easier to do tasks in batch than the WP-Script i use on my other sites. But the WP-Script tube theme for wordpress is still great, just not for big projects and batch work. :pimp

AzteK 11-24-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incredibleworkethic (Post 22371776)
Yes I did.

KVS is a great piece of software. I was going to use mech but someone PM'd me some info about KVS that made it worth trying. I like that I could start with the $50/month option and upgrade my license if I felt i was going to stick with it.

So much easier to do tasks in batch than the WP-Script i use on my other sites. But the WP-Script tube theme for wordpress is still great, just not for big projects and batch work. :pimp

I'm so happy for you! I personally think you made the right choice. As far as it's feature set it looks far superior to the rest. With the $49/month it looks like a decent way to get started with something serious. WP-Script looks like a decent WordPress theme and system for people that are just getting started or want to start a bunch of micro-niche type stuff.

However, if you're seeing results, then it's a good idea to scale with something that's going to fit your needs. I'm a MB user and I enjoy the simplicity and Konrad's support is great. However, I see myself using KVS in the near future for a different project. Cheers to your continued success.

Are you happy with the support? Did they do a migration for you?

incredibleworkethic 11-25-2018 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzteK (Post 22371788)
I'm so happy for you! I personally think you made the right choice. As far as it's feature set it looks far superior to the rest. With the $49/month it looks like a decent way to get started with something serious. WP-Script looks like a decent WordPress theme and system for people that are just getting started or want to start a bunch of micro-niche type stuff.

However, if you're seeing results, then it's a good idea to scale with something that's going to fit your needs. I'm a MB user and I enjoy the simplicity and Konrad's support is great. However, I see myself using KVS in the near future for a different project. Cheers to your continued success.

Are you happy with the support? Did they do a migration for you?

I didn't need a migration. I decided to start a new project so I wouldn't risk my SEO already in place.

I will say this, they are good with their ticket system and get things done.

Start new site, popup traffic from old established site to new project and enjoy the traffic.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Zuzana Designs 11-25-2018 06:25 AM

We don't have any pre-made ones but could create a custom design for you. If you're interested feel free to send me an email to sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com