GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Blacks Are 13% of London, England's Population: Blacks Represent 50% of the Murder Suspects (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1311573)

OneHungLo 04-09-2019 09:26 AM

Blacks Are 13% of London, England's Population: Blacks Represent 50% of the Murder Suspects

Blacks are 13% of London, England's Population: Blacks Represent 50% of the Murder Suspects in London, by Paul Kersey - The Unz Review

*despite..

Where have we seen these numbers before...hmmmm

Bladewire 04-09-2019 09:32 AM

UnHungHo woke up this morning with the drive to post about how evil he thinks black people are.

OneHungLo 04-09-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22448589)
UnHungHo woke up this morning with the drive to post about how evil black people are.

You said that. I'm just posting facts.

King Mark 04-09-2019 10:05 AM

Now, why do you think it's that way?

Because of the amount of melanin in their skin?

Or because of something you guys did and don't want blame for again?

Educate us... Or do you not care past the point of your agenda?

Paul Markham 04-09-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

UnHungHo woke up this morning with the drive to post about how evil he thinks black people are.

As you do posting about who you claim are Trump supporters.

Bladewire 04-09-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22448612)
As you do posting about who you claim are Trump supporters.

Yes we know, when your alt-right hate losers get caught you swear they aren't one of you even though they're doing exactly the stuff you talk about doing every single day including ethnic slurs.

The same reason you can't call yourself a racist but you claim "European culture" (aka white people) are more advanced.

OneHungLo 04-09-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22448610)
Now, why do you think it's that way?

Because of the amount of melanin in their skin?

Or because of something you guys did and don't want blame for again?

Educate us... Or do you not care past the point of your agenda?

Yeah I guess it's a world wide conspiracy.

Bladewire 04-09-2019 10:12 AM

Hey look everybody! UnHungHo wants you to know, yet again today, that he thinks black people are evil and stupid and belong in Africa.

escorpio 04-09-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22448617)
Hey look everybody! UnHungHo wants you to know, yet again today, that he thinks black people are evil and stupid and belong in Africa.

Blaidwire is a closet racist that refuses to live around blacks.

"The racial makeup of Dana Point was 28,701 (86.1%) White, 294 (0.9%) African American"

Dana Point is less than 1% black

pimpmaster9000 04-09-2019 10:18 AM

If you are black or brown in the western world you tend to get treated differently by some people...onehunglo is a good example of such people...they try to keep blacks and browns down directly or indirectly...but it is ironic that the very people who create the problem, go and then complain about it...and all this under the thin veneer of watching out for the white guy, while in fact doing the exact opposite for the, soon to be, white minority...

Here is a list of things that can be done about blacks and browns: nothing

With the obvious out of the way, it is amusing to see a cracker setting up his fellow crackers...

OneHungLo 04-09-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22448628)
If you are black or brown in the western world you tend to get treated differently by some people...onehunglo is a good example of such people...they try to keep blacks and browns down directly or indirectly...but it is ironic that the very people who create the problem, go and then complain about it...and all this under the thin veneer of watching out for the white guy, while in fact doing the exact opposite for the, soon to be, white minority...

Here is a list of things that can be done about blacks and browns: nothing

With the obvious out of the way, it is amusing to see a cracker setting up his fellow crackers...

So London makes black people commit a shit ton of violent crime? Tell me more.

Paul Markham 04-09-2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nal_death_rate

https://www.nationmaster.com/country...me/Murder-rate

https://www.nationmaster.com/country...million-people

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...from2000to2018

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures....f-crime/latest

Can you see the link?

No try to explain why it is.

BaldBastard 04-09-2019 10:28 AM

Its ok to be an scared and bigoted old white male but maybe instead of crying so much about the scary black people and Muslims, maybe offer some feasible solutions.

pimpmaster9000 04-09-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22448634)
So London makes black people commit a shit ton of violent crime? Tell me more.

when I lived in london they bullied the shit out of this indian guy inmark just because he was brown...this zachary kid got beat up because he was black...there are people like you everywhere...and if you kick enough of them down, sooner or later some are gonna gun up...

you will pretend that your actions have no reaction...this will amuse me...

Bladewire 04-09-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22448645)
when I lived in london they bullied the shit out of this indian guy inmark just because he was brown...this zachary kid got beat up because he was black...there are people like you everywhere...and if you kick enough of them down, sooner or later some are gonna gun up...

They get thrown in jail for racial hate crimes caught on film with their Trump hats on and they deny they're a trump supporter and they pretend to be the victim.

They have a severe mental illness

OneHungLo 04-09-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22448645)

See the problem is we know the real statistics (see below) when it comes to your cute little anecdotal tale of white kids beating up "inmark" (what the fuck kind of name is inmark anyway? You deserve to get your ass kicked if your parents name you that).

Quote:

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Dude what's it like to be an apologist for criminality? I guess when you come from an all white country with virtually no violent crime you pick that up as a cause. We must try to do something about the lack of diversity in Serbia.

pimpmaster9000 04-10-2019 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22448812)
See the problem is we know the real statistics (see below) when it comes to your cute little anecdotal tale of white kids beating up "inmark" (what the fuck kind of name is inmark anyway? You deserve to get your ass kicked if your parents name you that).

Dude what's it like to be an apologist for criminality? I guess when you come from an all white country with virtually no violent crime you pick that up as a cause. We must try to do something about the lack of diversity in Serbia.

it is people like you who create what you complain about....crime is nobodys first choice in life...we all start with pure ambitions...if you are a colored person in the west you will simply have to overcome more obstacles and you will fall more than the white guy...guys like you will make sure of this :thumbsup

Sarn 04-10-2019 01:09 AM

Thanks EU!

Bladewire 04-10-2019 01:33 AM

Paul Markham 04-10-2019 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22448642)
Its ok to be an scared and bigoted old white male but maybe instead of crying so much about the scary black people and Muslims, maybe offer some feasible solutions.

Unemployment is the #1 root cause. Get illegal immigrants off the workforce, stop exporting jobs, force companies to train young people. Wages will rise, unemployment drop and crime massivelyreduce.

These measures will take time and cost but the long time effect will be good for the country. The problem are the large corporations, wealthy people who now run governments.

Or just see the problem grow and build walls around poor people to make sure nothing upsets the rich.

brassmonkey 04-10-2019 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22448945)
Unemployment is the #1 root cause. Get illegal immigrants off the workforce, stop exporting jobs, force companies to train young people. Wages will rise, unemployment drop and crime massivelyreduce.

These measures will take time and cost but the long time effect will be good for the country. The problem are the large corporations, wealthy people who now run governments.

Or just see the problem grow and build walls around poor people to make sure nothing upsets the rich.

be happy the usa protects you! your country does nothing to protect itself!

pimpmaster9000 04-10-2019 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22448950)

who exactly do you protect them from? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

adultinnovation 04-10-2019 02:54 AM

same % as the USA

Bladewire 04-10-2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22448945)

Crawl in a dark warm corner and slow your breathing.

Fucking idiot

King Mark 04-10-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultinnovation (Post 22448966)
same % as the USA

Yeah, but in America blacks willingly did this to themselves:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slav..._United_States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lync..._United_States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_discrimination

Etc, etc, etc

I'm sure they've been doing that to themselves in London and the rest of the world too... Trying to act like victims of some imaginary conspiracy against them just for being black.

escorpio 04-10-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Paul's not a Canadian! :1orglaugh

celandina 04-10-2019 08:56 AM

There is something to say about some genetical " misfortune" with these people...:2 cents:

brassmonkey 04-10-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22449118)
Paul's not a Canadian! :1orglaugh

they don't have a military! :helpme:helpme

Sarn 04-10-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

http://images.70scostumes.com/produc...-pimp-suit.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22448955)
who exactly do you protect them from? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

:1orglaugh

Bladewire 04-13-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22449169)
they don't have a military! :helpme:helpme

↑↑↑ Truth

pimpmaster9000 04-13-2019 05:20 PM

Crackers deny the racism...funny...

OneHungLo 04-13-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22451658)
Crackers deny the racism...funny...

Where on the planet are the 13% not unemployed violent rapists? My favorite is the fact that in their own countries where there's not a single whitey to be found, their homicide and rape is off the charts...take a WILD guess who crusifissio blames lol

pimpmaster9000 04-13-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22451663)
Where on the planet are the 13% not unemployed violent rapists? My favorite is the fact that in their own countries where there's not a single whitey to be found, their homicide and rape is off the charts...take a WILD guess who crusifissio blames lol

My favourite is that the USA outrapes everybody per capita!...even botswana...mother fucking botswana!...you are safer as a woman or man in botswana from rape than in the USA...whaddup wit dat?

OneHungLo 04-13-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22451666)
My favourite is that the USA outrapes everybody per capita!...even botswana...mother fucking botswana!...you are safer as a woman or man in botswana from rape than in the USA...whaddup wit dat?

And guess who is doing all the raping lol. Botswanan Americans

How is the rape and homicide in those white filled countries?

pimpmaster9000 04-13-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22451668)
And guess who is doing all the raping lol.

Americans?

Bladewire 04-13-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22451670)
Americans?

Serbians with their beautiful perfectly shaped uncut cocks