GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The FBI just left my house (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1312040)

baddog 04-19-2019 11:52 AM

The FBI just left my house

I guess a post I made, or pointed out, got their attention.

I probably shouldn't say anything else.

Sorry guys.

escorpio 04-19-2019 11:57 AM

When you say "sorry guys" are you apologizing to multiple people or one person that poses as multiple people?

RedFred 04-19-2019 12:05 PM

Did you tell them you did not recall due to the alcohol?

Bladewire 04-19-2019 12:10 PM

Alcohol-Induced Psychotic Disorder: Hallucinations, Delusions, Persistent Thoughts

What Is Alcohol-Induced Psychotic Disorder (AIPD)?

Hallucinations, delusions, or persistent thoughts caused by alcohol abuse fall under the umbrella of alcohol-induced psychotic disorder (AIPD). However, there are three basic forms of this kind of psychosis: from acute intoxication or alcohol poisoning, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, and chronic, long-term alcohol use disorder. Symptoms typically begin while, or shortly after, the person consumes a lot of alcohol.

• Impaired consciousness

• Transient hallucinations

• Delusions

• Unusual aggression

• Prolonged bouts of sleep

• Illusions

• Amnesia when the condition ends

crockett 04-19-2019 12:24 PM

Did you cry.... but...but.. crockett...

escorpio 04-19-2019 12:38 PM

^^^
Blaidwire trifecta!

OneHungLo 04-19-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455286)
Did you cry.... but...but.. crockett...

astronaut x 04-19-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 22455273)

Sorry guys.

Just an FYI.... Tommy Chong is Bernie backer....

https://www.latimes.com/resizer/mZTv...TSZ7GAPN5E.jpg

OneHungLo 04-19-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22455309)
Just an FYI.... Tommy Chong is Bernie backer....

https://www.latimes.com/resizer/mZTv...TSZ7GAPN5E.jpg

OMG a celeb is a Bernie supporter? I must switch my affiliation immediately.

Diomed 04-19-2019 01:18 PM

Cock tease.

Diomed 04-19-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22455300)
^^^
Blaidwire trifecta!

The lies that guy has to tell himself.. Whew..

Does he really think people still read his posts? Pleases me to see him yelling in a box.

Rochard 04-19-2019 01:25 PM

The FBI stopped at my house one time. It was comical. The knocked on my door - two men in suits - and showed me their IDs and I'm like "oh shit someone is in big trouble". Of course I instantly thought it was industry related. Turns out they were looking for my neighbor who was wanted for bank fraud or something.

onwebcam 04-19-2019 01:25 PM

Not surprising. They probably busy as fuck trying to cover their asses lately.

blackmonsters 04-19-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Sorry guys.

So you have to guess because they came by and didn't even give you a hint why?

:1orglaugh

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/50154648.jpg

onwebcam 04-19-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 22455330)
So you have to guess because they came by and didn't even give you a hint why?

I'm sure they did.. He just can't say... Understand?

crockett 04-19-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22455326)
The FBI stopped at my house one time. It was comical. The knocked on my door - two men in suits - and showed me their IDs and I'm like "oh shit someone is in big trouble". Of course I instantly thought it was industry related. Turns out they were looking for my neighbor who was wanted for bank fraud or something.

True story...

I installed the internet for my local FBI branch back in the mid 2000's. I was honestly surprised we even had a FBI office, I figured it would be a regional office in Orlando or something. I also did a service call to the local bomb squad a few days after 9/11 happened. While I was there they got a bomb call..

I was like "umm does this mean you guys have to leave?' (it was a unmanned station they only stored their bomb stuff/trucks there) They were like "hell now we aren't leaving until you get finish we need the internet"..

Talk about pressure..:1orglaugh

King Mark 04-19-2019 01:36 PM

Is this for real? Seems fake

crockett 04-19-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22455334)
Is this for real? Seems fake

Baddog is a rat.. he threatened to turn me into the FBI yesterday because I said the country would probably be better off if that baseball shooter had better aim..

Baddog fails to realize you can wish people were dead, you just can't incite violence or directly threaten people. He can claim my post was bad taste which maybe it is, but it didn't break any laws..

Baddog is a rat..

Meanwhile the President of the United States has actually incited violence to the point multiple Democrats in Congress are receiving daily death threats from deranged right wingers, right wingers are shooting people at church, attacking journalists, burning churches but Baddog has no issue with this.

The world would be a better place with out right wingers in it.

blackmonsters 04-19-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22455331)
I'm sure they did.. He just can't say... Understand?

I understand that you're an incurable idiot and he's senile.

pimpmaster9000 04-19-2019 01:50 PM

Somebody was snitchin' thats for sure! Being a snitch...he was like hello fbi I wanna snitch! And the fbi was like ok snitch, snitch away...and the snitch was like: snitchetty snitch!...the fbi was like thanks for the snitch, snitch...

Rochard 04-19-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455333)
True story...

I installed the internet for my local FBI branch back in the mid 2000's. I was honestly surprised we even had a FBI office, I figured it would be a regional office in Orlando or something. I also did a service call to the local bomb squad a few days after 9/11 happened. While I was there they got a bomb call..

I was like "umm does this mean you guys have to leave?' (it was a unmanned station they only stored their bomb stuff/trucks there) They were like "hell now we aren't leaving until you get finish we need the internet"..

Talk about pressure..:1orglaugh

Another true story.... When I worked at Playboy I was General Manager of ICS - which ran GFY. We had a huge denial of service attack and we did in fact report it to the FBI.

Grapesoda 04-19-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455336)
Baddog is a rat.. he threatened to turn me into the FBI yesterday because I said the country would probably be better off if that baseball shooter had better aim..

Baddog fails to realize you can wish people were dead, you just can't incite violence or directly threaten people. He can claim my post was bad taste which maybe it is, but it didn't break any laws..

Baddog is a rat..

Meanwhile the President of the United States has actually incited violence to the point multiple Democrats in Congress are receiving daily death threats from deranged right wingers, right wingers are shooting people at church, attacking journalists, burning churches but Baddog has no issue with this.

baseball shooter? you didn't mind when obama said he could be my son and the country burned up? or BLM targeting cops?

brassmonkey 04-19-2019 02:42 PM

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :helpme:helpme:helpme the fbi not popo? you are being watched now...

crockett 04-19-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22455355)
baseball shooter? you didn't mind when obama said he could be my son and the country burned up? or BLM targeting cops?

WTF are you even on about..

OneHungLo 04-19-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

That's your interpretation and you're not a lawyer.

Looks like your TDS has finally caught up to you.

Find an attorney that specializes in federal law and retain him.

CaptainHowdy 04-19-2019 03:58 PM

Acepimp 04-19-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455365)
WTF are you even on about..

^^ Crockett thinks it's fine for Black Lives Matter protesters to shoot police officers.

Dallas Police 'Ambush': 12 Officers Shot, 5 Killed During Protest

Diomed 04-19-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Baddog is a rat..

You've gone off the rails multiple times about "harming people", to put it mildly.

Stuff that in my opinion, has crossed the line, even for this place :2 cents:

Mr Pheer 04-19-2019 05:58 PM

FBI, LVMPD, and an officer from another agency were just visiting my house in December.

I had just 3D printed a gun replica from the movie Bladerunner 2049, so I thought they were here about that. It wasn't that at all.

I've had officers from LVMPD Firearm division here about a Barrett rifle.

Had the ATF at my house in Texas because stupid neighbors saw me carrying things into my house after returning from the Dallas gunshow.

GFED 04-19-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22455485)
You've gone off the rails multiple times about "harming people", to put it mildly.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...need-rails.jpg

crockett 04-19-2019 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22455485)

Says the lunatic who stalks people...

beerptrol 04-19-2019 07:30 PM

I'm sure any MCs he hangs out with would like to know he's a snitch.

HairyChick 04-19-2019 07:50 PM

Hmm, so the FBI reads GFY. They see harassing and threatening posts yet visit you for your rambling posts. You won’t say why they visited but posted just for attention. Well, I see you got it. Fee better now?

RedFred 04-19-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22455519)
Hmm, so the FBI reads GFY. They see harassing and threatening posts yet visit you for your rambling posts. You won’t say why they visited but posted just for attention. Well, I see you got it. Fee better now?

She gets it. :thumbsup

Profits of Doom 04-19-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Sorry guys.

You sure they weren't there to seize hard drives?

Bladewire 04-19-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22455519)

It's the holidays. Some people are alone and need a little extra attention. When you look at his post closely you see his post was meant to be seen 2 ways, the FBI was there for a post he made, or they were there for a post he pointed out. :2 cents:

astronaut x 04-19-2019 09:50 PM

Wow, this place is getting ugly.

Bladewire 04-20-2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22455542)
Wow, this place is getting ugly.

You're in a thread created by Baddog.

You have a long history in the industry but I'll tell you what you already know anyway.

Baddog used to be one of the coolest cats here going from brewery to brewery and doing reviews online making great money and going to shows and taking pics & filming hot chicks, but as his alcoholism and lack of employment and depression and social security have set in he's gone to the dark side and he's out to destroy whatever he can with the little tiny power that he has left because if he can't be living his fantasy making good money having the easy life, then nobody else deserves to either in his eyes, so he'll spit his negativity & lies at us as much as possible.

Baddog used to be an inspiration here, just like Paul Markham, but now they're both here to put as much negativity and hatred and destruction as possible on those of us still here left in the industry.

At the end of the day it comes down to humility, grace & ego.

If you had a great life and you lived the dreams of most people in the world you can go out with humility and kindness, or your ego can force you to be resentful that it's not yours until the last day of your life and go out to destroy & put negativity & hate on anyone else that's still living that dream in the industry.

1) You can go out quietly

2) You can go out using your knowledge to guide others to help fulfill their dreams.

3) You can go out resentful and trying to destroy anyone else that's folliwing in your footsteps.

I'll go out guiding other people when the time comes. I have no interest in putting out negativity to other people still in our industry.

I've got a lot of other people on other platforms. I have a couple people under my wing other places but AVN has turned GFY into a place where old timers in the industry go to die.

I sow seeds in nurturing places online. If I brought anyone currently under my wing to GFY they would instantly lose trust in me because there is no nurturing here at all at the moment. This could change but AVN wants it the way it is here right now unfortunately.

astronaut x 04-20-2019 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22455589)
You're in a thread created by Baddog.

You have a long history in the industry but I'll tell you what you already know anyway.

Baddog used to be one of the coolest cats here going from brewery to brewery and doing reviews online making great money and going to shows and taking pics & filming hot chicks, but as his alcoholism and lack of employment and depression and social security have set in he's gone to the dark side and he's out to destroy whatever he can with the little tiny power that he has left because if he can't be living his fantasy making good money having the easy life, then nobody else deserves to either in his eyes, so he'll spit his negativity & lies at us as much as possible.

Baddog used to be an inspiration here, just like Paul Markham, but now they're both here to put as much negativity and hatred and destruction as possible on those of us still here left in the industry.

At the end of the day it comes down to humility, grace & ego.

If you had a great life and you lived the dreams of most people in the world you can go out with humility and kindness, or your ego can force you to be resentful that it's not yours until the last day of your life and go out to destroy & put negativity & hate on anyone else that's still living that dream in the industry.

1) You can go out quietly

2) You can go out using your knowledge to guide others to help fulfill their dreams.

3) You can go out resentful and trying to destroy anyone else that's folliwing in your footsteps.

I'll go out guiding other people when the time comes. I have no interest in putting out negativity to other people still in our industry.

I've got a lot of other people on other platforms. I have a couple people under my wing other places but AVN has turned GFY into a place where old timers in the industry go to die.

I sow seeds in nurturing places online. If I brought anyone currently under my wing to GFY they would instantly lose trust in me because there is no nurturing here at all at the moment. This could change but AVN wants it the way it is here right now unfortunately.

Good post, but I used to see him at shows and parties, open and private. He was always a tag along, and I never got the idea he ever brought anything to the table. He was always very stand offish and came across as a bit of a dick. He would hang with a few of my friends and acquaintances, but didn't have a whole lot to say.

I think you are giving him way more credit for being "cool" because I sure as hell didn't see any of that.

It always seemed to me he had some oddball business that served as a front to get into the scene. :2 cents:

HairyChick 04-20-2019 05:27 AM

I won’t repost Bladewire to save space, but I remember the old days with my old nick, and Baddog posting about shows and models. Not much giving back but general chatter. Bikes, babes and booze. Comparing him to Paul is ... I’m going back to sleep before I start my dissertation about younger looking models.

Nightmares.... ewww

bloggerz 04-20-2019 07:03 AM

yawwwwnnnnn

OneHungLo 04-20-2019 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22455524)
She gets it. :thumbsup

She's been in a coma for 7 years and has dementia and amnesia...she doesn't.

RedFred 04-20-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22455714)
She's been in a coma for 7 years and has dementia and amnesia...she doesn't.

And yet she's still 10x brighter than you.

Bladewire 04-20-2019 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22455716)
And yet she's still 10x brighter than you.

Have you ever seen what Boston's finest OneHungLow looks like? Judging by the phone this was him 5 years ago

RedFred 04-20-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22455717)
Have you ever seen what Boston's finest OneHungLow looks like? Judging by the phone this was him 5 years ago

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

OneHungLo 04-20-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22455717)

Wait, wasn't that the jersey dude? So that's me now? lol

You've got to be the laziest alt-left hate troll on this site.

crockett 04-20-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 22455491)
FBI, LVMPD, and an officer from another agency were just visiting my house in December.

I had just 3D printed a gun replica from the movie Bladerunner 2049, so I thought they were here about that. It wasn't that at all.

I've had officers from LVMPD Firearm division here about a Barrett rifle.

Had the ATF at my house in Texas because stupid neighbors saw me carrying things into my house after returning from the Dallas gunshow.

FBI doesn't just show up because a neighbor saw you carrying "stuff"... Your neighbors dont just turn you in out of the blue because you were carrying "stuff"..

ghjghj 04-20-2019 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloggerz (Post 22455700)
yawwwwnnnnn

https://i.imgur.com/Pbjw1rd.jpg

King Mark 04-20-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455724)
FBI doesn't just show up because a neighbor saw you carrying "stuff"... Your neighbors dont just turn you in out of the blue because you were carrying "stuff"..

:2 cents:

Ferus 04-20-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22455326)

can you EVER reply to a topic about making it to be something about you? btw. you forgot to mention your truck