GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   US Paxum Account (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1316671)

9842 08-07-2019 08:39 AM

US Paxum Account

So we've had the same Paxum account for our US based business bank account for over four years. On our last wire we were informed that Paxum no longer can do wire via USD and needs to be EUR bank account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Adraco 08-07-2019 12:29 PM

Withdraw to a credit or debit card?!

9842 08-07-2019 12:43 PM

Not doing any withdrawls to US based bank accounts. In the past Wire's to US based business were not an issue :mad:

emmasexytime 08-09-2019 04:26 AM

There are people on here that will do exchange

9842 08-13-2019 08:20 AM

DM me if you can. This s@#t is ridiculous!!!

k0nr4d 08-13-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9842 (Post 22514234)
So we've had the same Paxum account for our US based business bank account for over four years. On our last wire we were informed that Paxum no longer can do wire via USD and needs to be EUR bank account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can you not open up a EUR currency account in the US?

Colmike9 08-13-2019 08:44 AM

Pull everything out of Paxum, there's no real reason to use them.

Biggie Smalls Web Writing 08-13-2019 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colmike7 (Post 22516638)

Agree :thumbsup

RuthB 08-13-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9842 (Post 22514234)

Please email me - [email protected]

Canada-eh 08-13-2019 11:10 AM

Said it before and I'll say it again...

Paxum appears to have lost the ability to transfer money in any reasonable way from the North American market. EFTs are dead. Cards still don't work. Any wires that do go through, by Paxum's own admissions, are subject to a significantly increased amount of examination by the banks before being processed.

These aren't mild hiccups but signs of banking system regulatory crackdowns.

If there are other payment options available, use them. When you do the math, including increased currency exchange rates and fees being introduced by the several hoops your money now has to make, virtually every other payment option will be more reasonable and secure.

maximoi 08-13-2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colmike7 (Post 22516638)

I agree with not using Paxum, but when the affiliate program only has this option, what work around is there?

Colmike9 08-13-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximoi (Post 22516789)
I agree with not using Paxum, but when the affiliate program only has this option, what work around is there?

Don't use that affiliate program. I've never seen a program that only pays out with Paxum, though, that's a bad move on their end..

maximoi 08-13-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colmike7 (Post 22516794)
Don't use that affiliate program. I've never seen a program that only pays out with Paxum, though, that's a bad move on their end..

Well they have another similar 3rd party program, called ePayservices, which I consider in the same league of Paxum. The program is Awempire. Poor selection of choices, just these two.

RuthB 08-13-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22516725)
Said it before and I'll say it again...

Paxum appears to have lost the ability to transfer money in any reasonable way from the North American market. EFTs are dead. Cards still don't work. Any wires that do go through, by Paxum's own admissions, are subject to a significantly increased amount of examination by the banks before being processed.

These aren't mild hiccups but signs of banking system regulatory crackdowns.

If there are other payment options available, use them. When you do the math, including increased currency exchange rates and fees being introduced by the several hoops your money now has to make, virtually every other payment option will be more reasonable and secure.

Yes, you're regularly saying negative things about Paxum, in some ways it almost seems like you have an agenda of some kind.

You constantly reference no EFTs, however we support EFT to many countries.

USD wires ARE going out without any delays. The increased due diligence was only temporary and all outgoing USD wires (to supported countries) are going fine with no delays.

EUR wires are processing and delivering quickly.

We also support over 20 currencies for Wire Withdrawal.

Withdrawal to external Mastercard is working.

Paxum Mastercards (in Europe) are working fine, and we are working on the Unionpay card issue. Unfortunately our card issuer lost their USD correspondent and if we're unable to fund the card issuer account then a consequence is that cards are unable to be funded. We are making a new arrangement with Unionpay and this issue will be resolved.

Individual circumstances posted on this forum do not signify a system-wide situation. Please remember that each customer has their own unique situation which you have absolutely no information about, and can only speculate. Speculation serves no purpose when you have zero facts.

We've been around for quite some time and we're not going anywhere

brassmonkey 08-13-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 22516834)
Yes, you're regularly saying negative things about Paxum, in some ways it almost seems like you have an agenda of some kind.

USD wires ARE going out without any delays. The increased due diligence was only temporary and all outgoing USD wires (to supported countries) are going fine with no delays.

Paxum Mastercards (in Europe) are working fine, and we are working on the Unionpay card issue. Unfortunately our card issuer lost their USD correspondent and if we're unable to fund the card issuer account then a consequence is that cards are unable to be funded. We are making a new arrangement with Unionpay and this issue will be resolved.

Individual circumstances posted on this forum do not signify a system-wide situation. Please remember that each customer has their own unique situation which you have absolutely no information about, and can only speculate. Speculation serves no purpose when you have zero facts.

ruth you change stuff to adapt. you need to let users know. may not be public but at least give them the 411. they work hard for their money. god forbid it was like a cam model i saw needed to pay rent. :helpme:helpme

Canada-eh 08-13-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

-You DO NOT support EFT's in North America...which is exactly what I stated.
-I DO have an agenda. I see people (including myself) learning of problems with Paxum only after the problem hits, and not from any communication from your company. The communication for the past several months has been nonexistent. I have yet to receive a single notice through my account of any of the issues that have plagued US and Canada accounts.
-The cards. This speaks for itself.

At the end of the day, if any mainstream bank had even one of the issues that have plagued your company, there would be headline news and investigations galore. So, yes, my agenda is that this has been a complete failure and your customers deserve better.

Steve G 08-13-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22516847)

At the end of the day, if any mainstream bank had even one of the issues that have plagued your company, there would be headline news and investigations galore. So, yes, my agenda is that this has been a complete failure and your customers deserve better.

Show me any mainstream bank that can do wires all day long for High Risk Industry to High Risk Countries on mass scale without shutting you down next month.

Show me a bank that can issue cards outside their Licensing Region.

You never did payouts yourself for your affiliates it seems.

Canada-eh 08-13-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve G (Post 22516853)
Show me any mainstream bank that can do wires all day long for High Risk Industry to High Risk Countries on mass scale without shutting you down next month.

Show me a bank that can issue cards outside their Licensing Region.

You never did payouts yourself for your affiliates it seems.

That's what they are in the business of doing. Otherwise, it's kind of like a company like Lexus selling you a lousy car and you just shrugging it off with a, 'well, you know, making cars is tough'. And to make it worse, there were a large number of instances of the wheels falling off the cars, but instead of letting you know, they would just wait until you experience it for yourself.

brassmonkey 08-13-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22516902)
That's what they are in the business of doing. Otherwise, it's kind of like a company like Lexus selling you a lousy car and you just shrugging it off with a, 'well, you know, making cars is tough'. And to make it worse, there were a large number of instances of the wheels falling off the cars, but instead of letting you know, they would just wait until you experience it for yourself.

lexus is owned by toyota. if you look under the hood all the parts are toyota. i worked on one for some reason

Steve G 08-13-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22516902)

Totally agree with you that communication with the clients should be improved. I have been their client for 10 years and they always solve their issues.
Some things are just not up to them so bashing them and calling them names is not right. They are way better then anybody else in terms of handling mass payouts for high risk industry. I am sure they will fix all of their current hiccups.

Boozer 08-13-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22516913)
lexus is owned by toyota. if you look under the hood all the parts are toyota. i worked on one for some reason

Cracking steering columns is not considered work.

zerovic 08-14-2019 03:04 AM

Ruth, see, it's not that hard. People are getting angrier and angrier day by day, because no one posts an answer or posts updates. We don't ask for daily updates, but a weekly one about the current situation. Stating, "the api will be available by the end of the day", which was 6+ weeks ago, and no updates since then is simply unacceptable. You can't blame the users for being desperate...

mopek1 08-14-2019 04:32 AM

Quote:

We are making a new arrangement with Unionpay and this issue will be resolved.

Thanks for letting us know.

Has the card issuer (UnionPay) given you any timeline for the resolution of the problem you mentioned above?

I think it would be helpful as user "Zerovic" above stated, for Paxum to send out weekly emails or announcements (in the announcements section) of some kind on the site updating everyone on the status of the cards, Wires etc...

It would cut down on frustration and speculation and even cut down the amount of work that you and all Paxum employees would have to take on because of users constantly asking for updates etc...

adultchatpay 08-14-2019 05:30 AM

is USD withdrawal working now?

Colmike9 08-14-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximoi (Post 22516795)
Well they have another similar 3rd party program, called ePayservices, which I consider in the same league of Paxum. The program is Awempire. Poor selection of choices, just these two.

Chaturbate makes more money and has more payout options. :winkwink:

(See sig)

nikki99 08-14-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

We are making a new arrangement with Unionpay and this issue will be resolved.

a Mastercard for South America Ruth please

brassmonkey 08-14-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boozer (Post 22516931)
Cracking steering columns is not considered work.

eric you crack me up! keep talking shit oh make my day. you like nightmares.