GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business Merchant account wanted (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1327057)

ChowMonkey 04-27-2020 01:59 PM

Merchant account wanted

For a new project we are looking for a reliable merchant account. We did check the usual suspects like CCBill, Netbilling, Epoch but I was hoping I could find some alternatives a bit more affordable. Not because I want to make extra money but we want to pay our contentproviders a bit better than usual in this business and this project is a startup project. Any suggestions?

AdultMerchantServices 04-27-2020 02:41 PM

If you're located in the US, we can help with adult. email us at [email protected] and we can make sure our merchant accounts do what you need. Thanks.

ChowMonkey 04-27-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultMerchantServices (Post 22657344)
If you're located in the US, we can help with adult. email us at [email protected] and we can make sure our merchant accounts do what you need. Thanks.

We are European based.

AdultMerchantServices 04-27-2020 02:54 PM

I might have a Serbian processor that would be able to help. If you email me your information, Ill forward it over to them. They have some good banks in Malta.

nikki99 04-27-2020 03:14 PM

Verotel is Dutch

Nicky 04-27-2020 03:18 PM

Talk to Stan over at https://b2b.centrobill.com/

247mg 04-27-2020 03:28 PM

We can hook you up with eMerchantPay who work with many different aquriers..... and banks

ChowMonkey 04-27-2020 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikki99 (Post 22657377)
Verotel is Dutch

And one of the usuals suspects we already talked to. Might be an option but prefer to look further for now and see what other possibilities there are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky (Post 22657382)
Talk to Stan over at

Will do thnx :thumbsup

ChowMonkey 04-27-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 247mg (Post 22657398)
We can hook you up with eMerchantPay who work with many different aquriers..... and banks

That's UK right?

247mg 04-28-2020 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChowMonkey (Post 22657406)
That's UK right?

Yes you right...

celandina 04-28-2020 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChowMonkey (Post 22657322)
For a new project we are looking for a reliable merchant account. We did check the usual suspects like CCBill, Netbilling, Epoch but I was hoping I could find some alternatives a bit more affordable. Not because I want to make extra money but we want to pay our contentproviders a bit better than usual in this business and this project is a startup project. Any suggestions?

You"ll get what you pay for :2 cents::thumbsup

ChowMonkey 04-28-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22657752)
You"ll get what you pay for :2 cents::thumbsup

Currently got prices from Netbilling which seems more attractive than what we got from the few big ones. We await a few more offers. Mind that also in their line of business they have to compete.

And expensive is not automatically the best. It's rather they focus on large clients only and have their company structure setup to serve those the best.

celandina 04-29-2020 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChowMonkey (Post 22657766)
Currently got prices from Netbilling which seems more attractive than what we got from the few big ones. We await a few more offers. Mind that also in their line of business they have to compete.

And expensive is not automatically the best. It's rather they focus on large clients only and have their company structure setup to serve those the best.

Quote from another thread by Netbilling

Quote:

NETbilling can certainly help if you are a startup or already processing in the USA, or outside of the US, processing $20k per month.
good luck :thumbsup

ChowMonkey 04-29-2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22658505)
Quote from another thread by Netbilling

good luck :thumbsup

We found a Dutch processor in the end. Good prices. We are Dutch ourself so that helps. Already have our dev account in place. So thnx all for the feedback. Live in a few weeks from now. Working around the clock to get it all in place.

sjoerdv 04-29-2020 12:01 PM

Finally got past this terrible captcha. ChowMonkey was a new account. I’m a bit longer active in the adult bizz myself but primarily as managed hoster an developer for other large websites. This is our own inhouse project we will start with our team of developers and our own datacenter. The merchant account was the only tricky part since we do want to offer low rates. Glad we could solve that one. Now up to finalize stuff and get stuff live.

NETbilling 04-29-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChowMonkey (Post 22657322)

Hi, We charge far less than the other companies that you mentioned us with above. Depending in your needs, average ticket and volume, we are extremely price competitive. Feel free to shoot me an email and I’m personally happy to help address your needs.

Thanks, Mitch

sjoerdv 04-30-2020 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NETbilling (Post 22658992)
Hi, We charge far less than the other companies that you mentioned us with above. Depending in your needs, average ticket and volume, we are extremely price competitive. Feel free to shoot me an email and I’m personally happy to help address your needs.

Thanks, Mitch

Sounds good Mitch. Although we did find a party I will have my team contact you :thumbsup