GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Cams Which cam sites to promote and which to stay away from? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1331803)

domaindemon 08-06-2020 03:07 AM

Which cam sites to promote and which to stay away from?

Which are the BIG cam sites that is good to promote as an affiliate and which one's to stay away from?

So far im promoting these:

Chaturbate
MyFreeCams
LiveJasmin
CamSoda
Cam4
StripChat

Need 2-4 more reliable one's to promote.

Thanks

drexl 08-06-2020 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domaindemon (Post 22713924)
Which are the BIG cam sites that is good to promote as an affiliate and which one's to stay away from?

Chaturbate
MyFreeCams
LiveJasmin
CamSoda
Cam4
StripChat

Thanks

EDIT: I went too fast and realized I am not answering your question. Apologies. Have you tried SkyPrivate?

If you're going to devote time and effort in promoting cam sites, I suggest you contact their support and ask how they handle erroneous DMCA notices. This will show you how responsive they are and if they consider you as a partner (or prefer to let you sink in the quick sands). That will save some frustration down the road.
Form your own opinion on that.

As per the quality of the products, convertability and reliability of their payment, LiveJasmin, StripChat and Chaturbate. I don't have experience with the others you listed.

For some reasons I cannot explain I was never able to convert with streamate and bonga. Total mystery.

Brian mike 08-06-2020 04:51 AM

Skyprivate: Look Promising ( as mention above ) and their support seems to be responsive :thumbsup
I just started to promote them a little left and right so i did not reach any payout yet.

Cams.com: ( look promising did not reach payout yet ) and i dont think you would have any issue with payout. :thumbsup

MyFreeCams: Thinking of starting to promote them @ crakrevenue

Chaturbate Payment on time no fuz what so ever :thumbsup

StripChat Payment on time no fuz what so ever :thumbsup

CamSoda Payment on time no fuz what so ever :thumbsup

ImLive 1 Payment on time with no fuz. Thats about it my traffic never convert again since 2015 :(

XLove 1 Payment ( Need to ask to get paid ) But they did sent Payment right away... my traffic never convert since and i stop sending traffic.

Live Jasmin: ( Don't know why but my traffic dosent seems to work there. ) Thinking of
give them a go with NICHE traffic but will need to create a blog toward that niche etc.. etc..

Cam4 ( my brief experience with their support dosent let me want to promote them ) This is my opinion of course :2 cents:

Bongacam ( From my experience my traffic dosent work either and there is some crazy staff that like to tell affiliates to send their traffic elsewhere if they complaint. ) :1orglaugh

Paul&John 08-06-2020 06:37 AM

With limited traffic I got the best result with AWE/LJ so far..

TopOffers 08-06-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Chaturbate
MyFreeCams
LiveJasmin
CamSoda
Cam4
StripChat

Thanks

Hey domaindemon!

Nice to meet you :)

If you still looking for Cams offers please check out TopOffers. We have more than 1500 for WW. All types of dating ( adult, mainstream, niche) cams, swepstakes and may more:)

jamesonjames 08-18-2020 01:07 AM

strangely but cb didnt work for me, neither did awe
unexpectedly bonga started to show the results since the pandemic, will see further how it goes

beavr 08-18-2020 01:39 AM

There's a ton of money in VR. It took us two years to put everything together for VR live cams https://www.sexlikereal.com/vr-cam-girls. Very soon we will be adding many more performers

cezar78 08-18-2020 02:11 AM

Chaturbate is the best. Converts well. I had some conversions on AWE too.

BigFurry 08-18-2020 03:28 AM

These are the ones that do good for me.

LiveJasmin
Streamate
Chaturbate
Stripchat

The rest have only earned me pennies.

INever 08-18-2020 04:33 AM

Quote:

Chaturbate
MyFreeCams
LiveJasmin
CamSoda
Cam4
StripChat

Thanks

15 years and never a problem. ALWAYS GOOD. PAYS. CONVERTS.

Please use my referral link. I'm behind on my Maserati payments.

https://stats.camdough.com/camdough_...100163&cid=100

thanks.

acwm.biz 08-18-2020 06:37 AM

Hi,

test XLoveCam.com with Western European Traffic for a higher conversion rate.
Let's talk on Skype: xlove cash

jscott 08-18-2020 07:09 AM

How about some asian cams?
DtiCash
Camdough
few more on my sponsors list page

ruff 08-18-2020 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drexl (Post 22713959)
EDIT:
For some reasons I cannot explain I was never able to convert with streamate and bonga. Total mystery.

That's weird and just the opposite for me, I have only ever sold Streamate and nothing from any other cam co. Go figure.

jscott 08-18-2020 07:38 AM

streamate/cambuilder & bonga are also my worsts :helpme

Mapsoff 08-19-2020 01:37 AM

if the question is what to promote - better test your traffic with every cam and you see yourself. you see how differ reviews here. for some it may be CB, for others Bonga, or even builder. so you never know until you try yourself

Tasty1 08-19-2020 02:05 AM

Chaturbate works for me. And see sig.

todservices 08-19-2020 03:40 AM

We have a FREE TRIAL WITH $1 AUTH Cam offer

- User only need to have $1 on his card
- TRIAL is 100% free
- we pay $25 for each accepted credit card submit

The offer and credit card processing are 100% ours.
no middlemen.

Allowed traffic : Display, Email, Search, Social, Banners, PPV/CPV, PPC, Contextual
TOP GEO : USA - AUS - CA - NZ - UK - Germany - Netherlands - France - Italy - Spain - Norway - Sweden

If you are interested, or if you buy traffic, feel free to email me arno @ loadedvip.com

j3rkules 08-19-2020 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mapsoff (Post 22719705)
if the question is what to promote - better test your traffic with every cam and you see yourself. you see how differ reviews here. for some it may be CB, for others Bonga, or even builder. so you never know until you try yourself

This is what I always tell.

:thumbsup

Lexi BongaCash 08-24-2020 03:27 AM

Quote:

Thanks

Thanks everyone who mentioned BongaCash :)

domaindemon, seems like you haven't had experience with our affiliate program yet. Reviews can be helpful, but final results always differ. Because every partner has his own traffic sources, and conversion depends on many factors. So why not giving BongaCash a try and checking yourself?

Hope you will be satisfied! Let me know if you are interested (contacts in sig)

Boob Bucks 08-24-2020 11:15 AM

Chaturbate has worked well for me in the past.

SekobA 08-24-2020 01:50 PM

Chaturbate is the most used, try them maybe it will work for you

Shoplifter 08-24-2020 02:15 PM

Do Aweempire only pay by Paxum or Epayservice?

xxx6live 08-25-2020 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoplifter (Post 22722288)

Recently they seems to have added wire transfer for normal affiliates also, not only companies. Noticed it but did not see any announcements about it. I think the minimium is $1k.

I changed to wire from paxum and got the last 2 payouts in EUR directly in my bank account.

j3rkules 08-25-2020 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxx6live (Post 22722529)
Recently they seems to have added wire transfer for normal affiliates also, not only companies. Noticed it but did not see any announcements about it. I think the minimium is $1k.

I changed to wire from paxum and got the last 2 payouts in EUR directly in my bank account.

I have noticed it as well. Finally they have added it.

JustBiz 08-25-2020 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoplifter (Post 22722288)

Yeah, they do a good wire service now in Euros. They convert dollar payments to euros at the end of each period and send the wire in euros.

My min payout is set at $1000. Not sure if that's as low as you can go for the wires. Best to ask them. For folks who only do bits and pieces with AWE, maybe wire wouldn't be best option. But if you do any sort of volume, it's hassle free payout.

drexl 08-26-2020 02:18 AM

stripcash do wire too, it works well.

TheLegacy 08-27-2020 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22713970)
Skyprivate: Look Promising ( as mention above ) and their support seems to be responsive :thumbsup
I just started to promote them a little left and right so i did not reach any payout yet.

Cams.com: ( look promising did not reach payout yet ) and i dont think you would have any issue with payout. :thumbsup

MyFreeCams: Thinking of starting to promote them @ crakrevenue

Chaturbate Payment on time no fuz what so ever :thumbsup

StripChat Payment on time no fuz what so ever :thumbsup

CamSoda Payment on time no fuz what so ever :thumbsup

ImLive 1 Payment on time with no fuz. Thats about it my traffic never convert again since 2015 :(

XLove 1 Payment ( Need to ask to get paid ) But they did sent Payment right away... my traffic never convert since and i stop sending traffic.

Live Jasmin: ( Don't know why but my traffic dosent seems to work there. ) Thinking of
give them a go with NICHE traffic but will need to create a blog toward that niche etc.. etc..

Cam4 ( my brief experience with their support dosent let me want to promote them ) This is my opinion of course :2 cents:

Bongacam ( From my experience my traffic dosent work either and there is some crazy staff that like to tell affiliates to send their traffic elsewhere if they complaint. ) :1orglaugh

Great overview - but be careful not to saturate yourself with cam sites that a customer can find anywhere else. Try to throw in some unique ones to peak interest. They are like tubes - once you go through them it's hard to find another tube with original content. So the same with cam sites - new models even layouts create interest in customers.

Brian mike 08-28-2020 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 22723791)
Great overview - but be careful not to saturate yourself with cam sites that a customer can find anywhere else. Try to throw in some unique ones to peak interest.

That's correct, Thats why i use kind of Custom WL ( Roboscript ) with unique logo and try my best to change color of each theme :thumbsup .
But lots of model working on multiple cam site and that's a bummer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 22723791)
They are like tubes - once you go through them it's hard to find another tube with original content. So the same with cam sites - new models even layouts create interest in customers.

I agree with that. :thumbsup

CourtneyR_FFN 08-28-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Chaturbate
MyFreeCams
LiveJasmin
CamSoda
Cam4
StripChat

Thanks

Hit me up. We have cams.com and streamray.com

NatalieK 08-28-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beavr (Post 22719174)
There's a ton of money in VR. It took us two years to put everything together for VR live cams https://www.sexlikereal.com/vr-cam-girls. Very soon we will be adding many more performers

fantastic job for VR cams, glad your site and the hard work is paying off :thumbsup

dig420 08-28-2020 03:56 PM

If chaturbate would allow you to use your own mids it would be perfect.

vending_machine 08-28-2020 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dig420 (Post 22724714)
If chaturbate would allow you to use your own mids it would be perfect.

What would that do for you?

RyuLion 08-28-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cezar78 (Post 22719178)
Chaturbate is the best. Converts well. I had some conversions on AWE too.

Hmmm.. :pimp