GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What is best solution of mainstream to monetize on adult traffic (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1336570)

redpuddingjan 10-30-2020 01:19 AM

What is best solution of mainstream to monetize on adult traffic

Hello,
I have own adult magazine with lots of adult traffic but I like to monetize traffic through big banners. What is best. Best would be Ad Sense but I can to use there is any other solution to use?

RedPudding Jan

kuprum 10-30-2020 04:58 AM

ADSTERRA

• Desktop banners

• Native banners

• VAST (Preroll)

• Push Notifications

• Direct Link

• Social Bar

Min payout 5$

Net 15

Bitcoin, Paxum, PayPal, Webmoney, WireTransfer.

Klen 10-30-2020 05:51 AM

If you have mainstream site which receives adult traffic, you will be kicked out of adsense. So adsense only for pure mainstream traffic and content.

Lexi BongaCash 10-30-2020 06:43 AM

adult magazine - sounds very interesting! What about adult affiliate programs? I will be glad to discuss conditions, hit me up :) (contacts in sig)

ezmob 11-10-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpuddingjan (Post 22761739)
Hello,
I have own adult magazine with lots of adult traffic but I like to monetize traffic through big banners. What is best. Best would be Ad Sense but I can to use there is any other solution to use?

RedPudding Jan

Hi There, I would like to discuss with you in this regard, you can either buy traffic from us or you can monetize with us.
Please add me on skype - live:surya_642
and do check out EZMOB

Good Luck!

bmlt77 11-14-2020 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezmob (Post 22769924)
Hi There, I would like to discuss with you in this regard, you can either buy traffic from us or you can monetize with us.
Please add me on skype - live:surya_642
and do check out EZMOB

Good Luck!

is this an affiliate network?

bmlt77 11-14-2020 06:13 AM

Quote:

Hello,

RedPudding Jan

interesting, can you share your website? I would like to have a look

acwm.biz 11-17-2020 01:43 PM

Quote:

Hello,

RedPudding Jan

Hi Redpudding, add me on skype. I would like to have a quick chat

leotheceo98 01-19-2021 06:01 PM

Do you want a job in the online adult industry?

Prolific adult platform(Onlyfans competitor) searching for american Social Media manager / Reddit user who understands the market and can come up with creative posts.
Email me at [email protected]

-G- 01-28-2021 05:47 PM

I have several affiliates monetizing their adult sites by promoting our offers at SellHealth.

chipmunk 02-08-2021 12:14 PM

If you are interested in Short Term Loan Offers, shoot me a message. Cam sites and memberships cost money :)

-=Chipmunk=-

xsabn 02-09-2021 06:05 AM

see the sig

TurboB 02-12-2021 12:59 PM

I am running 15 websites and testing every monetization method.
As my sites are running on Cams, i am using additional monetization.

So in my opinion if you have Tier1 traffic - banners and popunders of Cams, PPL, PPS offers. For me best working LosPollos dating smartlink.
Do not try Crakrevenue - they are not counting (shaving) regs - tested.

If you have Tier3 traffic - then Adsterra, JuicyAds etc.
Do not try exoclick - they will ban you with no reason after you make some money and keep that money.

adspyglass 03-11-2021 08:38 AM

Hey!
I’ve just checked in our system and pulled out the list of top banner performers: AdsTerra, Adskeeper.co.uk, HilltopAds, TrafficShop, TwinRed.
In case your geos are diversified make sure to test different networks and identify which one works for YOU.

semiraga 03-11-2021 10:27 PM

Exoclick is by far the best and easiest way to monetize this traffic. After you get the hang of it, you may start doing direct advertising.

patadeperro 03-13-2021 07:34 AM

Dating CPA banners

dzhanova 03-16-2021 01:02 PM

i have an idea, add me in Skype

Jazzix 03-20-2021 03:56 AM

I have an Adsense account. Wouldn't dare put it on an Adult site. But if your main gig is mainstream then they will ignore anything iffy and not put any ads on any pages that they deem to be a little R rated. Hoped that helped

ValerieMeshko 10-21-2021 05:19 AM

I promote this kind of traffic through an affiliate program from GamingOffers. They monetize your traffic with browser games, and in this case the conversions are high.:2 cents:

TacoLoco 10-26-2021 08:38 PM

Have you explored the world of push-traffic? We will be happy to help! ;)

amateurWebmaster 10-29-2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Hello,

RedPudding Jan

I would consider on your place, top 10 native advertising networks since some of them may be accepting adult (I am not sure, can't remember which, but few years ago I used native advertising for some adult content promotion). I mean that if You can sell space on that way there is a lot of chance that you will have better profits than with banners...

LeoPopcash 12-17-2021 04:40 AM

Quote:

Hello,

RedPudding Jan

Bit late to the party but, are you on-board with us on PopCash?

We have good rates, 24h payouts, super fast support and dedicated AMs available if you choose to monetize with us :)

Her-Sson 01-17-2022 06:53 AM

I guess the easiest way will be using push
here is my list of ad networks for adults traffic:
AdMaven, Pushyads, Exoclick, Traffic junky

trafficstars 07-25-2023 07:09 AM

Adult traffic

Quote:

Hello,

RedPudding Jan

Hi there!

Undoubtedly, running ads on TrafficStars is essential. Our platform offers a large traffic volume and a diverse range of advertising formats to choose from, including Banners and Native ads.

FreeElemeny 07-26-2023 11:07 AM

Have you tried TrafficStars? It's a best way to get adult traffic at lower prices. In case you work with Dating, Webcam, Gambling & Betting offers – it’s a must-have!