GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Tech How to sell individual files in a members site? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1344048)

bffvideos 04-17-2021 09:15 AM

How to sell individual files in a members site?

Hy, I have a question, my website is a member site, bffvideos.com, fetish films, I wanna to sell the files separeted, I don't know if you can understand me, I need a method for the user can buy the videos separately without having to be a member.
In which forum should I post this question?

celandina 04-19-2021 07:13 AM

It is called VOD and ask SexJoker here he can do it for you :thumbsup

Unskilled 05-17-2021 12:43 PM

bffvideos you want to be able to still sell memberships or switch completly to pay per video download and/or streaming basis?

bffvideos 05-18-2021 03:27 AM

I want to leave the site exactly the same, a membership site but with a option to the user buy separate files without become a member

Thank you

bffvideos 05-18-2021 03:28 AM

I want to leave the site exactly the same, a membership site but with a option to the user buy separate files without become a member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unskilled (Post 22861432)
bffvideos you want to be able to still sell memberships or switch completly to pay per video download and/or streaming basis?

Unskilled 05-18-2021 09:07 PM

hiho. since I dont know the tech details of your current website script setup and don't know capabilities of OS-Commerce or XT-Commerce to handle video files by 2 seperate scripts, I would do the following.

Setup a seperate webshop script (I would choose XT commerce) and build a shop with downloads (=digital files), like this MadManMovies => madmanmovies.com/index.php?shop_ID=4 (SORRY STILL NOT ALLOWED TO POST CLICKABLE URLS)
When you release a new video on your membership site you tell visitors that they don't need to buy monthly membership but can just purchase the video they want and you link to the shop.

Again: since I don't know how easy it is to configure or extend 2 scripts to easily access the same video files you have to go the route, at least in the beginning, that you have dupe video files on your host machine.

bffvideos 05-19-2021 03:05 AM

I'll gonna try, thank you for your help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unskilled (Post 22862105)
hiho. since I dont know the tech details of your current website script setup and don't know capabilities of OS-Commerce or XT-Commerce to handle video files by 2 seperate scripts, I would do the following.

Setup a seperate webshop script (I would choose XT commerce) and build a shop with downloads (=digital files), like this MadManMovies => madmanmovies.com/index.php?shop_ID=4 (SORRY STILL NOT ALLOWED TO POST CLICKABLE URLS)
When you release a new video on your membership site you tell visitors that they don't need to buy monthly membership but can just purchase the video they want and you link to the shop.

Again: since I don't know how easy it is to configure or extend 2 scripts to easily access the same video files you have to go the route, at least in the beginning, that you have dupe video files on your host machine.