GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Business Adult content creation Consulting (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1346334)

Bobbywb1 06-30-2021 01:52 PM

Adult content creation Consulting

I've recently been creating adult content in Asia and am looking for someone that can give me some guidance.

I'd be willing to pay for some consulting in the adult space.

Thanks

TrainWreckContent 07-01-2021 11:38 AM

Hit me up I might be able to help....my contact info is below

NALEM 07-01-2021 04:02 PM

I suggest you post your questions and concerns here. Among the garbage responses, you are likely to find some advice and guidance. There are a number of members who have first and second hand knowledge of creating content out of various Asian countries.

Bobbywb1 07-01-2021 10:27 PM

The biggest thing is the safety of shooting with talent in the Philippines. I just don't see a real safe way to pull it off. You can move around a lot but still it just takes one time to get nailed.

In PH they have these very harsh terms up to 20 years for creating adult content. Even if you have the girls bring ID and sign a release and pay them well.

I've seen some paying the PH NBI police off or bribes but thats like getting in with the local crime scene.

I'm curious if anyone has had luck shooting and creating adult content in the Philippines.

NALEM 07-02-2021 09:24 AM

My suggestions are not based on personal experience, but "what if" I was in your situation.

Since you are going to ignore the law, corruption among the people, police and judicial system ... I would:

+ Recruit talent from City A and fly them into City B to shoot content for several days.
You are no longer on their turf, but on neutral territory. Here no one knows the lay of the land, or has friends in the police department, etc.

+ Change studio/apartment locations frequently

+ Export/ship your paperwork and previously shot content outside of the country frequently. Never keep in your possession the paperwork and content. Separate yourself from it ASAP.

+ Have military grade wiping technology installed on your laptop.

+ Have someone else get to know a local well known criminal attorney. They will be your go to person, to initiate and execute the necessary bribes necessary for your release. From the same attorney, find out what is the local laws regarding shooting a video for personal use with mutual consent (on tape), like when a boyfriend and girlfriend make a fun sex video, not to be sold, distributed, or published online.

+ Have someone local designated as a Limited POA in order to straighten out your affairs in the event that you are in jail, or have fled the country. The same POA should be able to access the cash necessary to fund the attorney handling the bribe.

+ Purchase an open ticket (if possible) for departing PI from an alternate City that you are not known to live in.

+ Trust no one, not a local or ex-pat.

Remember, there have been several Ex-Pat's jailed in the Philippines. I have no idea what ever happened with them. If they got out early, deported to their home country persona non grata, or are still enjoying their stay behind bars.

I can imagine shooting content with Pinays only two ways where I am sort of relaxed:

- Take 1-2-3 of them, on a one month holiday, constantly moving around the Philippines.
Not only do you get variety in the scenes, but also they are not on their home turf, where they may be friendly with local police, or have friends who suggest a shake down.

- Take 1-2 of them to another country, to shoot content.

Good luck!

NEED4SPEED 07-19-2021 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NALEM (Post 22883088)
My suggestions are not based on personal experience, but "what if" I was in your situation.

Since you are going to ignore the law, corruption among the people, police and judicial system ... I would:

+ Recruit talent from City A and fly them into City B to shoot content for several days.
You are no longer on their turf, but on neutral territory. Here no one knows the lay of the land, or has friends in the police department, etc.

+ Change studio/apartment locations frequently

+ Export/ship your paperwork and previously shot content outside of the country frequently. Never keep in your possession the paperwork and content. Separate yourself from it ASAP.

+ Have military grade wiping technology installed on your laptop.

+ Have someone else get to know a local well known criminal attorney. They will be your go to person, to initiate and execute the necessary bribes necessary for your release. From the same attorney, find out what is the local laws regarding shooting a video for personal use with mutual consent (on tape), like when a boyfriend and girlfriend make a fun sex video, not to be sold, distributed, or published online.

+ Have someone local designated as a Limited POA in order to straighten out your affairs in the event that you are in jail, or have fled the country. The same POA should be able to access the cash necessary to fund the attorney handling the bribe.

+ Purchase an open ticket (if possible) for departing PI from an alternate City that you are not known to live in.

+ Trust no one, not a local or ex-pat.

Remember, there have been several Ex-Pat's jailed in the Philippines. I have no idea what ever happened with them. If they got out early, deported to their home country persona non grata, or are still enjoying their stay behind bars.

I can imagine shooting content with Pinays only two ways where I am sort of relaxed:

- Take 1-2-3 of them, on a one month holiday, constantly moving around the Philippines.
Not only do you get variety in the scenes, but also they are not on their home turf, where they may be friendly with local police, or have friends who suggest a shake down.

- Take 1-2 of them to another country, to shoot content.

Good luck!

:warning DAMN after all that, IF you still want to proceed - either you have balls of STEEL or you're just STUBBORN as hell. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh #GoodAdviceThough

Bobbywb1 07-20-2021 12:20 PM

thanks for the reply. I'm thinking its not worth it any more sadly.