GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chaturbate ban my account with huge db of members(I've been sending traffic for 8 years) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1349973)

paradise 11-18-2021 06:27 AM

Chaturbate ban my account with huge db of members(I've been sending traffic for 8 years)

Chaturbate ban my account with huge db of members(I've been sending traffic for 8 years)
also I have not received payment for rebills for the last period

hello. who can help me? chaturbate don't reply to any email address. (support@, help@, shirley@).

Advise me what to do?

digitalfantasies 11-18-2021 07:20 AM

Sucks man, I had this happen with camspower after 10 years.

It also happened with chaturbate once. But that got resolved. They had send me an email because a model requested I took down links to her profile page. I missed that mail that's when chaturbate temporarily suspended my account.

I would check if you have any mails in your spam folder from chaturbate. Because it's very strange to simply ban someone after 8 years without any explanation.

Keep reaching out to support.

If they don't reply anywhere you can also register at webcam model forum ambercutie.com where they have chaturbate reps
I have had success getting quick reply from them there even though I'm not a model.

Fuck me, I'm so helpful today

TurboB 11-18-2021 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradise (Post 22935319)
also I have not received payment for rebills for the last period

hello. who can help me? chaturbate don't reply to any email address. (support@, help@, shirley@).

Advise me what to do?

First, what you did wrong to get banned?

Check this thread:
https://m.gfy.com/fucking-around-and...t-contact.html

jamesonjames 11-18-2021 10:01 AM

There is always an alternative path! :thumbsup

And they have recently released a new program, you might want to take a look. Good luck!

TurboB 11-18-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesonjames (Post 22935381)
There is always an alternative path! :thumbsup

And they have recently released a new program, you might want to take a look. Good luck!

We understand you want to share your affiliate link. Be we don't want programs that do not work.

And here is thread about Chaturbate

grzepa 11-18-2021 12:27 PM

Thats horrible situation, you must've been making decent regular income after this time. I hope you'll get your account back.

Speigelau 11-18-2021 01:07 PM

Please tell us the entire story, what was the reason CB told you they were banning your account?

brassmonkey 11-18-2021 01:24 PM

not saying they do it... some sponsors ban because you out rank them on search traffic. i would start gathering shit now if that is the case dogg...

Brian mike 11-18-2021 01:31 PM

Missing the whole story here. :2 cents:

Tjeezers 11-18-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22935478)
not saying they do it... some sponsors ban because you out rank them on search traffic. i would start gathering shit now if that is the case dogg...

I did that one time, and they flew me over, an awesome meet and greet, and on the last day on the way back out I was called to their SEO manager for a short talk. Needless to say, 2 months later they knocked me to the 2nd page, but I am still getting paid bi-weekly.

Now, please share me your story where a Webcam site deleted an affiliate cause he was outranking them in google

Colmike9 11-18-2021 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers (Post 22935485)
I did that one time, and they flew me over, an awesome meet and greet, and on the last day on the way back out I was called to their SEO manager for a short talk. Needless to say, 2 months later they knocked me to the 2nd page, but I am still getting paid bi-weekly.

Now, please share me your story where a Webcam site deleted an affiliate cause he was outranking them in google

This happened to me with a couple paysite companies in the past. ...Because I was ranking above the paysites with EMDs, they didn't like that and changed TOS. Things like 'paysite'hd.com or 'paysite'.net/'paysite'.TLD

brassmonkey 11-18-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers (Post 22935485)

man come on! you don't post legal shit on a forum! :helpme:helpme

V_RocKs 11-18-2021 06:32 PM

Did you host their images on your own server?

We got a nasty message about that and had to switch things up with them.

brassmonkey 11-18-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V_RocKs (Post 22935557)
Did you host their images on your own server?

We got a nasty message about that and had to switch things up with them.

why were you hosting images??

Brian mike 11-18-2021 08:47 PM

Would it be something like OP has ignored CB email request to take down a model profile or delete some image? Ignoring CB email about those request will get you Shut down.

Just guessing out loud :1orglaugh

CaptainHowdy 11-19-2021 02:35 AM

Let's see if the power of GFY still works . . .

paradise 11-19-2021 03:13 AM

guys, thanks for your reaction and help. yesterday I got the first response from the support team! first!!!!!!! after a bunch of my emails!

they said that the ban happened because their iframe code is located on sites where there is illegal content (embeds from large tubes). now I have removed their code completely and removed a few thumbs. waiting for feedback from support again

RandomNinja 11-19-2021 04:43 PM

This happened to me before as well, thankfully it was resolved and back to making $$$

brassmonkey 11-19-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradise (Post 22935631)
guys, thanks for your reaction and help. yesterday I got the first response from the support team! first!!!!!!! after a bunch of my emails!

they said that the ban happened because their iframe code is located on sites where there is illegal content (embeds from large tubes). now I have removed their code completely and removed a few thumbs. waiting for feedback from support again

oh you own one of those "directories" that list pirate sites in with their victims :Oh crap:Oh crap:helpme:helpme:helpme

Brian mike 11-19-2021 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22935915)
oh you own one of those "directories" that list pirate sites in with their victims :Oh crap:Oh crap:helpme:helpme:helpme

FUNNY TUBE we called them :1orglaugh

TurboB 11-20-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradise (Post 22935631)

Large tubes do not have illegal content (at least their DMCA systems work very fast).
Or do they mean embeds from large tubes are illegal content by itself?

brassmonkey 11-20-2021 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22935942)
FUNNY TUBE we called them :1orglaugh

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh or those fucking tubes

paradise 11-20-2021 10:04 PM

>>>Thank you for your quick response and action. Your affiliate account has been re-activated.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

GFY Power :)

j3rkules 11-21-2021 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradise (Post 22936267)
>>>Thank you for your quick response and action. Your affiliate account has been re-activated.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Good news after all.

:thumbsup

Speigelau 11-21-2021 12:05 PM

Quote:

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

That's good to hear, some programs will ban and then just ignore the affiliate.

nakedby 11-21-2021 12:40 PM

Hope you get paid ..... and make sure not to send traffic anymore 555

adultchatpay 11-21-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

GFY power indeed! :thumbsup

hdbuilder 11-22-2021 04:50 PM

Happy for you that you got your account re-activated

emmasexytime 11-23-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:)

NatalieK 11-23-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

and this is why i love this place...

congrats and good luck with future earnings :thumbsup

PlugRush Sascha 11-25-2021 01:35 PM

Glad this got resolved for you.

CaptainHowdy 11-25-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

I told you . . .