GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Affiliate programs that shift the chargeback penalty to the webmaster (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1358716)

Tagir 10-23-2022 09:47 PM

Affiliate programs that shift the chargeback penalty to the webmaster

When there is income, they share it in half with the webmaster, but when returns occur, they simply pass the fines on to the webmaster! Is this a partnership? There is no such thing in normal affiliate programs! The webmaster attracted a user, and if he makes a return, then this is the fault of the affiliate program!

We need to make a list of such programs! Here is the first one:

https://nats.feet4cash.com/

example:
https://i.imgur.com/rcY5sKE.jpg

fuzebox 10-23-2022 10:51 PM

Fairly common. Why should the program have to eat bank fines generated from your users?

As always, you can vote with your traffic, and send it to the programs that pay you the most.

Tagir 10-23-2022 10:56 PM

I brought a user, he bought and renewed the subscription, how can I continue to be responsible for him?

Tagir 10-23-2022 10:58 PM

I don't know what the affiliate program does with him next! Maybe they empty his card, sign up for some more offers?

LaSexorcisto 10-24-2022 06:44 AM

I'm running a special promotion for all my users. Simply signup for a feet4cash site using my affiliate code, buy anything you want, then simply cancel and get your money back.

I as the affiliate get to keep all the earnings, because it's not my problem. Everybody wins! :thumbsup

CurrentlySober 10-24-2022 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaSexorcisto (Post 23054395)
I'm running a special promotion for all my users. Simply signup for a feet4cash site using my affiliate code, buy anything you want, then simply cancel and get your money back.

I as the affiliate get to keep all the earnings, because it's not my problem. Everybody wins! :thumbsup

what is ur aff code please? i need some new shoes :thumbsup

mainstreammix 10-24-2022 07:38 AM

fuze, you've gone full lunatic lately. How the fuck is someone sending traffic responsible for a sign up to that extent? It's your lack controls or shit service that lead to a chargeback in 99.99% of cases.

digitalfantasies 10-24-2022 07:56 AM

Removing your earned percentage is common.
But charging you with the penalties is not ok

mainstreammix 10-24-2022 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalfantasies (Post 23054427)
Removing your earned percentage is common.
But charging you with the penalties is not ok

You could even argue half of the fees on a revshare without sounding fully retarded.

fuzebox 10-24-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainstreammix (Post 23054421)
fuze, you've gone full lunatic lately. How the fuck is someone sending traffic responsible for a sign up to that extent? It's your lack controls or shit service that lead to a chargeback in 99.99% of cases.

You're not wrong at all. The affiliate in most cases is not responsible, but then again a small amount are responsible for a lot of chargebacks based on marketing methods and traffic source. From the affiliate program's perspective, the affiliate is the one responsible.

As usual, I'm just trying to point out that the affiliate has 100% of the control on where they send their traffic to, and they should send it to where it returns the most revenue, regardless of commission structure, chargeback policies, minimum payouts, or even shaving.

Why not contact feet4cash directly and request that chargeback fines not be applied? If they want your traffic, maybe they will work with you. Maybe they don't want your traffic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainstreammix (Post 23054428)
You could even argue half of the fees on a revshare without sounding fully retarded.

For a revshare campaign, I think this is the best policy.

mainstreammix 10-24-2022 02:18 PM

Cheers...

newB 10-25-2022 03:37 AM

CCBill did something similar to me.

They flagged a transaction as fraud or something and reversed it. No big deal - simply erased the previous transaction.

Then the customer disputed the transaction with their bank, and CCBill took that same amount from my account a second time.

Net result: Customer ended up with an extra $100 and I ended up $100 in the hole.

"Nothing we can do" is what they kept telling me.

_Richard_ 10-25-2022 07:07 AM

this is common.

32.5 + 12.5 (50% of 25, partnership remember?) = 45.

fuzebox 10-25-2022 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newB (Post 23054700)
Net result: Customer ended up with an extra $100 and I ended up $100 in the hole.

"Nothing we can do" is what they kept telling me.

If you have previously refunded the customer, the merchant can dispute the chargeback based on that. The merchant will still pay the fine, but at least the CB is off the record.

Double refund chargebacks happen all the time, members are assholes. It's very common to have members that cost you hundreds of dollars.

12clicks 10-25-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainstreammix (Post 23054421)

yeah, except this guy has a 66% CB rate...........