GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Travel Ban USA ends May 11 (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1364466)

Tasty1 05-01-2023 07:08 PM

Travel Ban USA ends May 11

The White House just announced that it will drop the vaccine mandate for international travelers (as well as federal employees and contractors) on May 11.

"WASHINGTON, Feb 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday voted to end a requirement that most foreign air travelers be vaccinated against COVID-19, one of the few remaining pandemic travel restrictions still in place.

The vote was 227 to 201 with seven Democrats joining Republicans. No Republicans voted against the bill."

2MuchMark 05-01-2023 07:26 PM

You're welcome.

Lief Thorson 05-02-2023 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 23130337)
You're welcome.

You did nothing. Ever.

RyuLion 05-02-2023 07:02 PM

sounds good..

jscott 05-04-2023 10:07 PM

Ppl like KingMark says nobody was forced, and refuses to acknowledge any force/coercion/mandates ever existed. Make sure we always call out these liars and frauds, they are going to try rewriting history and we can't let them. (ie see Trudeau)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lief Thorson (Post 23130663)
You did nothing. Ever.

2MuchMark is one of the biggest supporters of the unlawful Covid "vaccine" mandates. Supporters of it should be shamed and gov officials who were bought by BigPharma need to be jailed, this includes Biden & Fauci.

DukeSkywalker 05-05-2023 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23131310)
Ppl like KingMark says nobody was forced, and refuses to acknowledge any force/coercion/mandates ever existed. Make sure we always call out these liars and frauds, they are going to try rewriting history and we can't let them. (ie see Trudeau)

2MuchMark is one of the biggest supporters of the unlawful Covid "vaccine" mandates. Supporters of it should be shamed and gov officials who were bought by BigPharma need to be jailed, this includes Biden & Fauci.

A blog post exists with all of the branch coividians on it. For future reference, and for posterity

KrisKross 05-05-2023 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23131310)

Oh shit, this drivel, your avatar, and a Jordan Peterson quote and bitcoin garbage in the same signature. You're just diving in head first to all the shallow ends that you can, eh?

jscott 05-05-2023 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrisKross (Post 23131383)
Oh shit, this drivel, your avatar, and a Jordan Peterson quote and bitcoin garbage in the same signature. You're just diving in head first to all the shallow ends that you can, eh?

What upsets you most?

Trudeau is a fascist and dictator wannabe, this upsets you?

Jordan Peterson speaks truth, you hate him for it?

Bitcoin is the most fair money in the world, debate me?

Prediction: you will not engage all of these, why? you side with Radical Leftism and support shit you have no idea about. You're a weak pussy follower with zero values to argue with, none, you're basically a bitch lol :1orglaugh

KrisKross 05-05-2023 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23131501)
:waaaaahh :waaaaahh :waaaaahh

Good stuff. :upsidedow

jscott 05-05-2023 12:31 PM

Called it :1orglaugh

Markul 05-05-2023 12:40 PM

Incredible that anyone still thinks that vaccine did anything but make a bunch of companies a bunch of money. Lol

KrisKross 05-05-2023 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23131506)
Called it :1orglaugh

Buddy, you've spent hundreds of hours getting brainwashed by the likes of Peterson, Tate, MTG, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and countless incels, truthers and the like. I'm not so bold as to believe I can undo all that programming with a little debate on GFY (nor do I have even the slightest desire to hear you rehash their drivel). I'd rather bang my head against a wall.

The funny thing is that because I think you're an idiot, you immediately assumed I'm a leftist (a radical one at that). You're so fucking far down the rabbit hole that you've forgotten that someone can be on the right or right-leaning without being a complete fucktard. Like in your corrupted mind you truly believe that one must compare Trudeau to Hitler in order to be on the right and if you don't think Peterson is god incarnate than you must be a radical leftist.

I will say, though, that I'm impressed you didn't call me a snowflake. Your handlers would be disappointed in you. Maybe there's hope for you yet.

jscott 05-05-2023 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrisKross (Post 23131527)
Buddy, you've spent hundreds of hours getting brainwashed by the likes of Peterson, Tate, MTG, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and countless incels, truthers and the like. I'm not so bold as to believe I can undo all that programming with a little debate on GFY (nor do I have even the slightest desire to hear you rehash their drivel). I'd rather bang my head against a wall.
The funny thing is that because I think you're an idiot, you immediately assumed I'm a leftist (a radical one at that). You're so fucking far down the rabbit hole that you've forgotten that someone can be on the right or right-leaning without being a complete fucktard. Like in your corrupted mind you truly believe that one must compare Trudeau to Hitler in order to be on the right and if you don't think Peterson is god incarnate than you must be a radical leftist.
I will say, though, that I'm impressed you didn't call me a snowflake. Your handlers would be disappointed in you. Maybe there's hope for you yet.

Covid is officially ending and you're all mad. Don't be mad dude, be glad :winkwink:

jscott 05-05-2023 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markul (Post 23131515)
Incredible that anyone still thinks that vaccine did anything but make a bunch of companies a bunch of money. Lol

Lots of them think the vaccine saved humankind :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Those same people had zero belief or knowledge that natural immunity is good, strong, they disobeyed Fauci's own words, yet they kneel to lord Fauci, they have no sense, no consistency, no morals.

Pitiful to know those same ones are sad vaccine mandates are coming to an end. They loved that shit, they felt part of a group, important, etc, and now they have to revel in shame. (ie 2Mark, Rochard, mainstreammix, Jfalcon, crockett, and the rest of the goons)

FreeOnes 05-08-2023 05:17 AM

One big :clown :clown :clown world

DukeSkywalker 05-08-2023 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23131667)
Lots of them think the vaccine saved humankind :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Those same people had zero belief or knowledge that natural immunity is good, strong, they disobeyed Fauci's own words, yet they kneel to lord Fauci, they have no sense, no consistency, no morals.

Pitiful to know those same ones are sad vaccine mandates are coming to an end. They loved that shit, they felt part of a group, important, etc, and now they have to revel in shame. (ie 2Mark, Rochard, mainstreammix, Jfalcon, crockett, and the rest of the goons)

Check this study by the Cleveland Clinic https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...3625v1.full#T2

Cliffs notes here https://twitter.com/vigilantfox/stat...LLQ0jsnh7AcvlA

notinmybackyard 05-08-2023 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markul (Post 23131515)

That's what it always was about.

It's the same thing with this tranny garbage. Today they're mutilating and sterilizing children and the clowns are claiming the moral high ground again. It's because of bullshit like this that human history is so violent. Punching someone in the mouth solves the problems because the clowns only understand fear and pain.

Tasty1 05-10-2023 05:31 PM

Ohh, now i understand the travelban. They kept it in place so immigrants couldn't cross the border.
Now Biden sent 24.000 troops to the border now the travel ban is over.

Another one on the list on how to abuse 'science' for political reasons.

TheLegacy 05-10-2023 06:27 PM

Does that mean all those people who said if Biden wins they're moving to Canada will start to move?

Retiree 05-10-2023 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasty1 (Post 23130332)
The vote was 227 to 201 with seven Democrats joining Republicans. No Republicans voted against the bill."

Wow, so 201 mostly Democrats still voted against this? WTF?

Retiree 05-10-2023 11:29 PM

Here is how the world population was "declining" during the "biggest worldwide pandemic in our history" according to mainstream media. :1orglaugh

https://i.ibb.co/mBxrxFy/COVID-World-Population2.png

jscott 05-11-2023 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 23132438)

Jeezus. Makes sense tho. :Oh crap

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 23133310)
Does that mean all those people who said if Biden wins they're moving to Canada will start to move?

Remember when they all said that about "if Trump wins" too? :1orglaugh

adultinnovation 05-11-2023 07:47 AM

I'll be happy to move out the fucking run-down USA eventually no matter who's president

You find me on a small Island in the south china sea not giving a fuk

King Mark 05-11-2023 08:32 AM

Why the hell is jscott mentioning me? 🤣 If I didn't click this thread out of boredom I wouldn't have even noticed. Sucks to be a Canadian named jscott barricaded in an apartment building in Asia pretending to be a victim of Americans, only 3 of which barely knows he exists due to him crying on GFY every Asian morning (American night).

jscott 05-11-2023 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Mark (Post 23133483)
Why the hell is jscott mentioning me? 🤣 If I didn't click this thread out of boredom I wouldn't have even noticed. Sucks to be a Canadian named jscott barricaded in an apartment building in Asia pretending to be a victim of Americans, only 3 of which barely knows he exists due to him crying on GFY every Asian morning (American night).

You don't like to discuss do you? Only thing interests you Radical Lefties is personal attacking those who speak truth or refuse to believe like you do. Basically text book fascists.

King Mark 05-11-2023 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 23133492)
You don't like to discuss do you? Only thing interests you Radical Lefties is personal attacking those who speak truth or refuse to believe like you do. Basically text book fascists.

There's really nothing to discuss with you bro. You're a Canadian trapped in Asia. I'm a free American in actual America.

What exactly do we have to discuss? Today is the 11th, come on over and discover freedom. Then maybe we can have things to discuss.