GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Where to find a web coder to duplicate an adult site? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1366625)

G8388838 07-18-2023 10:48 AM

Where to find a web coder to duplicate an adult site?

Hey all :thumbsup

Been hitting a brick wall with this so far as too many people have principles other than making money it seems!

I am looking for a web developer who will clone picture search website which may have adult content.

Any takers? Any points in the right direction!?

Sincere thanks :winkwink:

TheVoy 07-19-2023 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G8388838 (Post 23155940)
Hey all :thumbsup

Been hitting a brick wall with this so far as too many people have principles other than making money it seems!

I am looking for a web developer who will clone picture search website which may have adult content.

Any takers? Any points in the right direction!?

Sincere thanks :winkwink:

Shoot me an email.

Thevoyee @ protonma

emmasexytime 07-23-2023 12:59 AM

Do you have an example of the site you are trying to make?

2MuchMark 08-25-2023 08:16 AM

Why clone it? Why not just make your own and do it your own way?

celandina 08-26-2023 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 23169678)
Why clone it? Why not just make your own and do it your own way?

... because he is a thief but does not know how to steal yet , that is why ! .... and some of the same elk here will help him instead of telling him to :321GFY :2 cents:

emmasexytime 08-26-2023 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 23169993)
... because he is a thief but does not know how to steal yet , that is why ! .... and some of the same elk here will help him instead of telling him to :321GFY :2 cents:

maybe they just like a sites layout or theme? and not trying to steal content? :1orglaugh

plsureking 08-27-2023 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmasexytime (Post 23170196)
maybe they just like a sites layout or theme? and not trying to steal content? :1orglaugh

yea clone is a common software dev term meaning they want to copy the functionality and design of an existing product. these things aren't copyrighted. search for twitter clones.

it doesn't sound like they want to copy the content if its a "picture search site".

clients tell me all the time they want a site like so and so...

#

celandina 08-27-2023 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmasexytime (Post 23170196)

dead giveaway in his post....

Quote:

.... too many people have principles...
The implication is he does NOT have any. I did not say he will steal content , just the structure/ code of the target web. Just as bad.

plsureking 08-27-2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 23170263)
I did not say he will steal content , just the structure/ code of the target web. Just as bad.

what is your legal or moral basis for avoiding copying or repeating anything that has been built before?

tech doesn't work like that. it would stop growing.

everybody here has owned a website that looked like another website.

when i learned to code as a kid i would copy character by character out of a coding magazine i got once a month.

any code displayed in inspector is creative commons. always has been. obfuscate or copyright your code if you don't want it copied.

that being said, i really hate content pirates. :thumbsup

#

celandina 08-28-2023 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 23170441)
what is your legal or moral basis for avoiding copying or repeating anything that has been built before?

tech doesn't work like that. it would stop growing.

everybody here has owned a website that looked like another website.

when i learned to code as a kid i would copy character by character out of a coding magazine i got once a month.

any code displayed in inspector is creative commons. always has been. obfuscate or copyright your code if you don't want it copied.

that being said, i really hate content pirates. :thumbsup

#

These were my points. There are many others:

Quote:

Divya Narendra, Cameron Winklevoss, and Tyler Winklevoss, founders of the social network ConnectU, filed a lawsuit against Facebook in September 2004. The lawsuit alleged that Zuckerberg had broken an oral contract to build the social-networking site, copied the idea,[1][2] and used source code that they provided to Zuckerberg to create competing site Facebook.[3][4][5][6] Facebook countersued in regards to Social Butterfly, a project put out by The Winklevoss Chang Group, an alleged partnership between ConnectU and i2hub. It named among the defendants ConnectU, Cameron Winklevoss, Tyler Winklevoss, Divya Narendra, and Wayne Chang, founder of i2hub.[7] The parties reached a settlement agreement in February 2008, for $20 million in cash and 1,253,326 Facebook shares. On August 26, 2010, The New York Times reported that Facebook shares were trading at $76 per share in the secondary market, putting the total settlement value now at close to $120 million.[8][9]
Quote:

In 2006, two years after Mark Zuckerberg launched thefacebook.com, Greenspan claimed in an open letter to Zuckerberg that Facebook used features that originally belonged to houseSYSTEM.[21] Regarding Greenspan's allegations, years later Zuckerberg was described in The New York Times as "saying through a spokeswoman that he was not sure how to respond".[22] Greenspan later filed a Petition to Cancel the "Facebook" trademark at USPTO.[23] Facebook, Inc. agreed to a formal settlement with Greenspan in late May 2009 and issued a press release, but the terms were not disclosed.[24]
... but it does not matter. The case in this thread it is unethical as cases of any reverse engineering are.

plsureking 08-28-2023 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 23170541)
The case in this thread it is unethical as cases of any reverse engineering are.

i think those cases were about IP theft? those two cases were both settled out of court, meaning no judgement or precedent.

everybody who follows the first business into a market is copying the first one. if you can't copy a successful business, there would only be one type of every business.

7-11 wasn't the first convenience store. walmart wasn't the first department store.

what matters is what you do in that market and if you survive.

#

Klen 08-29-2023 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 23170815)
i think those cases were about IP theft? those two cases were both settled out of court, meaning no judgement or precedent.

everybody who follows the first business into a market is copying the first one. if you can't copy a successful business, there would only be one type of every business.

7-11 wasn't the first convenience store. walmart wasn't the first department store.

what matters is what you do in that market and if you survive.

#

Plus even if you do everything original, there is a chance how someone on planet does exactly same as you without ever seeing what you were doing.