GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Any vappers here? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1369355)

Klen 10-12-2023 02:21 PM

Any vappers here?

I got two vaping devices, and it seems it is quite convenient compared to regular cigarette -
you can smoke inside without worrying about smell, and you can use it at any time, and it even smell like fruit. Anyone else using it and what kind of device ?

CurrentlySober 10-12-2023 02:56 PM

I've had innokins since I stopped traditional ciggys. T22 for indoors, & the smaller T18 for slipping in my pocket when I go out.

https://www.innokin.com/endura-t22-kit

https://www.innokin.com/endura-t18

Completely replicated and replaced the smoking experience for me. Perfect :thumbsup

Freedom6995 10-12-2023 05:26 PM

Firefly 2+ Weed Vaporizer :thumbsup:thumbsup

blackmonsters 10-12-2023 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klen (Post 23187632)
Any vapers here?

Not me.
I'm currently trying not to find new ways to kill myself.

:2 cents:

J. Falcon 10-12-2023 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 23187684)
Not me.
I'm currently trying not to find new ways to kill myself.

:2 cents:

Smart :thumbsup

just a punk 10-14-2023 09:54 AM

Quote:

I got two vaping devices, and it seems it is quite convenient compared to regular cigarette -
you can smoke inside without worrying about smell, and you can use it at any time, and it even smell like fruit. Anyone else using it and what kind of device ?

It doesn't smell at all. Everybody's smoking inside.

adultinnovation 10-14-2023 10:32 AM

Cardiac Surgeon Lucian Durham warns inhaling a single puff from a vape could make you his next patient at Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin. The lung damage he has seen in patients is the equivalent to someone smoking cigarettes for decades. "It literally can kill you the first time you try it," he says.

John_DatingNetwork 10-17-2023 03:08 PM

I stopped vaping a couple months ago when I noticed I was starting to develop a chronic cough. Cough is cleared up now, but I was using those disposable Elf Bars, so not sure if an actual vape device is much better. Now I just bum a few puffs from my mates when we hang out, hah!

Vendzilla 10-17-2023 04:34 PM

I smoke cigars

MakeMeGrrrrowl 10-17-2023 05:40 PM

Quote:

Fuck no.

I can't stand it when I see a HUGE cloud of smoke from someone sucking on a vape pen.

Popcorn lung, anyone?

Diacetyl is frequently added to flavored e-liquid to enhance the taste. Inhaling diacetyl causes inflammation and may lead to permanent scarring in the smallest branches of the airways — popcorn lung — which makes breathing difficult.

gar 10-17-2023 07:31 PM

I use RELX. Less smoke. Easy use.

I used to smoke Marlboro Red a pack a day and used to think vaping is for kid and stupid :1orglaugh

When I started travel to Europe there were many vape shops and hotel won't let me smoke in room. So I did buy one to try. I go down to smoke a cig in snow outside hotel every other hour then 1 week later. I don't feel the need to smoke cig anymore!

Now I can just smoke anywhere lol. No smell, almost invisible smoke.

PS. I use tobacco and cigar flavor. Fruity and candy sweet all make me dizzy lol.

just a punk 10-18-2023 03:46 AM

Pretty sure vaping is bad for your lungs. After all, it contains nicotine, which is bad for your heart, liver, etc. But it doesn't contain one secret ingredient though. You won't find it in marijuana either, but it's always contained in tobacco. I'm talking about radioactive Polonium. The same shit that was used to kill Litvinenko. It causes not only lung cancer, but also cancer of all other organs - pancreas, liver, intestines, etc. I'll tell you a secret - a person who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day gets a higher dose of radiation than a cosmonaut in the ISS orbiting the Earth. Moreover, a tobacco smoker gets this dose directly into the bloodstream through the lungs, while part of the radiation in space is absorbed by the ship's plating, cosmonaut's clothes and skin. Now live with it ;)

LetterTwenty7 10-18-2023 05:55 AM

I actually quit smoking, but I liked vapers. If I start smoking again, I will go for regular cigarettes like a real man :pimp, but it's always cool to see new 'devices' on the market.

Klen 10-18-2023 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just a punk (Post 23189342)
Pretty sure vaping is bad for your lungs. After all, it contains nicotine, which is bad for your heart, liver, etc. But it doesn't contain one secret ingredient though. You won't find it in marijuana either, but it's always contained in tobacco. I'm talking about radioactive Polonium. The same shit that was used to kill Litvinenko. It causes not only lung cancer, but also cancer of all other organs - pancreas, liver, intestines, etc. I'll tell you a secret - a person who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day gets a higher dose of radiation than a cosmonaut in the ISS orbiting the Earth. Moreover, a tobacco smoker gets this dose directly into the bloodstream through the lungs, while part of the radiation in space is absorbed by the ship's plating, cosmonaut's clothes and skin. Now live with it ;)

Funny you mention that since company which gave away vappers is either ukraine or russian :1orglaugh

2MuchMark 10-18-2023 09:55 PM

Nope! I quit smoking cigs when I was a teen, and have had no interest in vaping.

These days I will have a cigar once or twice a year, and enjoy a joint a few times a year, but thats about it.

Galaxy Media 10-19-2023 10:09 PM

Quote:

I started smoking very late, in my 30s. Started with some light cigarettes, towards to some strong ones and one morning I prepared myself a coffee, light up a cigarette and it just didn't fit, so I quit.

Then I start buying vapes, changed shitload of them, until I found the one that fits me.

I use now those one time disposable nicotine vapes, with various flavors. They go up to 5,5 or 6k of puffs and they have a strong flavor. Before those, I used some lux vapes, with oils, but they started to bother me. Anyhow, these one time disposable ones has stronger flavor and they have Type-C charger, which is good when battery ran low. And as you said, you can smoke it where you want, since it's just glycerin nicotine oil and it doesn't bother anyone.

GoCastaway 10-19-2023 10:18 PM

After 40 years of smoking tobacco rolling my own, 2 and a half year ago i bought an Voopoo Argus GT.

I took about half a year but then i got my good airbreath back, no cough anymore, less headache, better taste etc.

Buying the little bottles liquid tobacco taste, and enjoying. MUCH better then normal smoking and 80% cheaper.

JesseQuinn 10-19-2023 11:06 PM

^^^quitter =p :upsidedow

for real tho good for you, if that was what is right for you

not into vaping (I need the real hit of the real thing in the back of my throat) but I have heard of 'vabbing'

apparently that's an actual thing :1orglaugh

yeah smoking is unhealthy, vaping is unhealthy. apparently life kills. shrugs

tried vaping, they kept breaking when I sat on them in my back pocket or getting clogged with sand at the ocean. and no back of the throat pleasure hit, though I did like the wild berry flavoured liquid. but overall, for me was meh

I suspect vaping is more for those who are just feeding the habit and don't really enjoy the smell or taste of tobacco

I found I smoked more with the vape than with actual cigs, I guess cuz cigs are a bit of a ritual to me. first morning smoke. post workout smoke, ready to head out smoke etc etc , post sex smoke, through til the last smoke at night. a cigarette marks a moment lol

smoking is a conscious thing for me and requires tobacco, but some people really enjoy vaping. have fun with it

King Mark 10-20-2023 09:10 AM

I'm on these dumb ass disposable BC5000 Elf Bars at the moment.

Right now I have the "Beach Day" flavor. It's good. But I definitely want to shake this nicotine addiction for good.

Anyway, Mike Tyson has a disposable vape line out right now that tastes amazing, feels manly in your hands and I would have liked to switch to if the thing didn't try to explode in your face after about 5 hits. When he gets that sorted, I'm ditching these bitch ass Elf Bars.

machinegunkelly 10-23-2023 04:31 PM

I used a 'vuse' e-pod to quit smoking...

Then the government nerfed the nicotine levels allowed in the devices, and naturally I went back to smoking.

Prior to vaping i smoked maybe a pack and a half a day, since vaping, I am now over 2, 2 and a half packs a day if drinking.

Just, watch that.. they allow you to hit them with impunity and can further your nicotine addiction in a HUGE way. :2 cents:

TheLegacy 10-26-2023 09:33 AM

I started late in life in my 30s first with cigars then cigarettes. When I worked in an office set up that permitted it I was up to 3 packs a day - over the years I've gotten down to 5 or 7 a day with an occasional cigar with industry friends. I don't want vaping I mean why half ass it - let's get all the chemicals!!

candyflip 10-26-2023 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedom6995 (Post 23187682)
Firefly 2+ Weed Vaporizer :thumbsup:thumbsup

There are a number of better dry herb devices available for 1/2 the cost of this. I have a few of these in stock in my shop and they collect dust.

Planet of the Vapes XMax Starry v4 is my top seller.

CaptainHowdy 10-26-2023 03:20 PM

Don't you guys feel kind of douchie while vapping ? ?

Mr Pheer 10-26-2023 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyflip (Post 23192066)
There are a number of better dry herb devices available for 1/2 the cost of this. I have a few of these in stock in my shop and they collect dust.

I have the Starry v3 and Crafty+

Do you ship to Nevada?

Huggles 10-26-2023 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 23192191)
Don't you guys feel kind of douchie while vapping ? ?

That's the best part! :pimp

Freedom6995 10-29-2023 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyflip (Post 23192066)

Thank-you, I will have to have a look. I purchased mine 3 years ago. At the time, it was #1 and it has served me well.

Dead 10-29-2023 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseQuinn (Post 23190089)
^^^quitter =p :upsidedow

for real tho good for you, if that was what is right for you

not into vaping (I need the real hit of the real thing in the back of my throat) but I have heard of 'vabbing'

apparently that's an actual thing :1orglaugh

yeah smoking is unhealthy, vaping is unhealthy. apparently life kills. shrugs

tried vaping, they kept breaking when I sat on them in my back pocket or getting clogged with sand at the ocean. and no back of the throat pleasure hit, though I did like the wild berry flavoured liquid. but overall, for me was meh

I suspect vaping is more for those who are just feeding the habit and don't really enjoy the smell or taste of tobacco

I found I smoked more with the vape than with actual cigs, I guess cuz cigs are a bit of a ritual to me. first morning smoke. post workout smoke, ready to head out smoke etc etc , post sex smoke, through til the last smoke at night. a cigarette marks a moment lol

smoking is a conscious thing for me and requires tobacco, but some people really enjoy vaping. have fun with it

Sitting here with my last smoke of the day....Great Response!

tfto 10-30-2023 06:04 AM

I have a Thelema Solo. It's great. I get my base juice from an FDA-approved supplier and my flavors from a place that sells flavors to legit businesses.
Vaping got me away from smoking many years ago.

cosis 11-09-2023 04:23 PM

If your not a vaper, don't start. I quit cigarettes 15 years ago and then got hooked on vapes about 2 years ago. I want to quit so bad, it's just tough. At least with cigarettes people would tell you stink. Also a lot of research on how bad it is for you that isn't out there yet for vaping.

CaptainHowdy 11-09-2023 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huggles (Post 23192243)
That's the best part! :pimp

https://i.imgur.com/m0hjzKj.jpg

escorpio 11-10-2023 06:41 AM

Cannabis only. Jeeter is my favorite brand.

https://www.jeeter.com/product-categories/live-resin

candyflip 11-12-2023 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 23192241)
I have the Starry v3 and Crafty+

Do you ship to Nevada?

Sorry man, just saw this. I will ship you one at my cost plus shipping.