Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2018, 07:11 AM   #1
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,785
Yet another Trump lie on Stormy Daniels

Ok so we've all known Trump used his lawyer to pay off Stormy Daniels for his little cheating episode on his wife in hopes Stormy would stay quiet. Of course she didnt.. Yet the religious right nutters gave Trump a free pass once again and it had all blown over.....untill today..


Once again its back in the news because once again Trump and his dumb lawyer changed his story yet again... Now they claim Trump's lawyer out of the goodness of his own little heart decided to pay off Stormy Daniels... just because he's a swell guy...

These guys will literally lie about anything for the sake a fucking lying. I mean for fucks sake he got away with it the religious nutters made excuses and said it was ok for Trump to cheat on his wife because he's the white messiah.. Yet after it was all blown over they lie again and have it all ight back in the news..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/polit...ent/index.html
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:24 AM   #2
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,996
It matches the initial claim. I love how this is one rule they knew about and worked hard to avoid breaking by doing a lot of dodging about lol
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:27 AM   #3
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,258
Seem's Trump was busy this morning no 5am rants ;)
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:37 AM   #4
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 44,813
So basically Trump cheated on his wife with a porn star and then covered it up before the election with $130k cash payout.

#winning

I hate to say it but.... Benghazi.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:00 AM   #5
newB
Confirmed User
 
newB's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between reality and total ape-shit bonkers.
Posts: 2,043
What was that other fiasco Trump's lawyer later claimed was his own action?

All it takes is a letter to the state bar to initiate an ethics inquiry that can result in being disbarred. Not sure if those statements meet the criteria, but he is saying HE did these things, so maybe. Hope he's been paid well.
__________________

The best Adult Affiliate Programs reviewed and indexed by niche and feature.
Easily find the sponsors that suit your needs.
newB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:01 AM   #6
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,258
Stormy maybe a porn star but just keep in mind this was not a one off hooker fuck, it was an ongoing affair lasting months, while Melina was home nursing a new baby.

Alana Evans has also said she got a call from Daniels inviting her to join her and Trump in their hotel room, and says Trump got on the phone and invited her as well.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #7
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 22,192
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:52 AM   #8
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by newB View Post
What was that other fiasco Trump's lawyer later claimed was his own action?

All it takes is a letter to the state bar to initiate an ethics inquiry that can result in being disbarred. Not sure if those statements meet the criteria, but he is saying HE did these things, so maybe. Hope he's been paid well.
This is why it's so absurd to bring this all back into the news again.. Seriously, wtf this is one Trump got a free pass on and it was done with.. Then they go and bring it back in such a way his dumb lawyer can now get himself disbarred..

These people aren't very bright...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:12 AM   #9
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,701
Claims he's posting "news." Posts link to CNN

The article quotes lawyer guy as saying the whole thing is UNTRUE.

Aren't you late for your warehouse job??

Get a life, losers.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:17 AM   #10
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
 
JFK's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: FUBARLAND
Posts: 66,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
AHHHHHHHH The Happy Couple
__________________

Speed up your business with AWE!
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - The FUBAR Calendar - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - Radio.XXX - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:35 AM   #11
TheDynasty
i buy domains!!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: noneya
Posts: 5,867
Winning most big wins ever!
__________________
CAMSITE PLUGIN SCAM Econfirmpro SCAMMER
TheDynasty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #12
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,094
Yet another Trump thread.... Jesus christ. This obsessed weirdo really needs psychological help.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:47 AM   #13
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,943
There is a lot of speculation that the lawyer is saying this now because Trump might have had her paid off using campaign money which would be illegal.

It's going to be comical if after all the Russia stuff and all the investigations Trump ends up getting busted because he used campaign money to keep his pornstar mistress quiet.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:17 PM   #14
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
So basically Trump cheated on his wife with a porn star and then covered it up before the election with $130k cash payout.

#winning

I hate to say it but.... Benghazi.
You forgot to mention the violation of campaign finance laws.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:22 PM   #15
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Claims he's posting "news." Posts link to CNN

The article quotes lawyer guy as saying the whole thing is UNTRUE.

Aren't you late for your warehouse job??

Get a life, losers.

So they says it's UNTRUE.. and you beleive them.

You are the fucking loser here. and EVERYONE knows it.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:38 PM   #16
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 44,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
You forgot to mention the violation of campaign finance laws.
Not to mention every other crime.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #17
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
So they says it's UNTRUE.. and you beleive them.

You are the fucking loser here. and EVERYONE knows it.
Except that there's no evidence, and all parties have denied it.

You conspiracy nuts should really seek help.



__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #18
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Not to mention every other crime.
Such as? Please elaborate. Be specific (with citations)

**Yawn**

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:00 PM   #19
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
There is a lot of speculation that the lawyer is saying this now because Trump might have had her paid off using campaign money which would be illegal.

It's going to be comical if after all the Russia stuff and all the investigations Trump ends up getting busted because he used campaign money to keep his pornstar mistress quiet.
Of course he paid her with campaign money.. anyone with a brain and the FBI knows this... The guy is a criminal at every turn..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:01 PM   #20
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 29,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Yet another Trump thread.... Jesus christ. This obsessed weirdo really needs psychological help.
Had a though - I wonder how many people actually had to go (and are going) to shrinks because of Donald's election
mineistaken is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #21
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Of course he paid her with campaign money.. anyone with a brain and the FBI knows this... The guy is a criminal at every turn..
I have a feeling when the dust settles we will find out that the money came from the campaign or campaign money was used to pay the lawyer back. That payback may well come in the form of him billing extra hours to the campaign to make up for it.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:19 PM   #22
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Had a though - I wonder how many people actually had to go (and are going) to shrinks because of Donald's election
I'm sure there are some sitting in the waiting room right next to the conservatives who flipped out because Michelle Obama had the gall to suggest kids eat healthy food or alongside several GFY Republicans who screamed and yelled about how Obama was going to take away their guns and destroy the economy so badly we would sink into another depression.

I love how conservatives seem to have completely forgotten all the shit they have been flinging around for the last eight years. They act as if they treated Obama with nothing but dignity and respect and are now shocked when they don't get that back.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:31 PM   #23
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I'm sure there are some sitting in the waiting room right next to the conservatives who flipped out because Michelle Obama had the gall to suggest kids eat healthy food or alongside several GFY Republicans who screamed and yelled about how Obama was going to take away their guns and destroy the economy so badly we would sink into another depression.

I love how conservatives seem to have completely forgotten all the shit they have been flinging around for the last eight years. They act as if they treated Obama with nothing but dignity and respect and are now shocked when they don't get that back.
Read Joseph Goebbels' ideas on how to manipulate the media and the political system and you see how both sides use these principles to the detriment of America and Americans.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:45 PM   #24
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Read Joseph Goebbels' ideas on how to manipulate the media and the political system and you see how both sides use these principles to the detriment of America and Americans.
I'm certain both sides do this in an effort to gain favor and votes, no doubt. I'm just amused by how many conservatives have behaved like twats for the last 8 years and are now suddenly acting like none of that ever happened.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:11 PM   #25
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 28,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Ok so we've all known Trump used his lawyer to pay off Stormy Daniels for his little cheating episode on his wife in hopes Stormy would stay quiet. Of course she didnt.. Yet the religious right nutters gave Trump a free pass once again and it had all blown over.....untill today..


Once again its back in the news because once again Trump and his dumb lawyer changed his story yet again... Now they claim Trump's lawyer out of the goodness of his own little heart decided to pay off Stormy Daniels... just because he's a swell guy...

These guys will literally lie about anything for the sake a fucking lying. I mean for fucks sake he got away with it the religious nutters made excuses and said it was ok for Trump to cheat on his wife because he's the white messiah.. Yet after it was all blown over they lie again and have it all ight back in the news..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/polit...ent/index.html
that's cool, what did you say about Clinton's lies about the bj? just to be fair ;)
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:14 PM   #26
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 28,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
So basically Trump cheated on his wife with a porn star and then covered it up before the election with $130k cash payout.

#winning

I hate to say it but.... Benghazi.
a bit of pussy = embassy personal tortured and murdered... really? I would really hate to say that as well... fuck dead Americans, pull the vote from people you don't like... any other pearls of wisdom bro?
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:15 PM   #27
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 28,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
you = the only guy on the planet never had a issue with yer babe
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:31 PM   #28
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
a bit of pussy = embassy personal tortured and murdered... really? I would really hate to say that as well... fuck dead Americans, pull the vote from people you don't like... any other pearls of wisdom bro?
he constantly mocks the deaths of those Americans caused by Clinton. With him taking the piss out of these tragic deaths, he is pissing on their graves in the utmost disrespect one can have. I really don't understand it...
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:33 PM   #29
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
that's cool, what did you say about Clinton's lies about the bj? just to be fair ;)
I don't give a shit if Trump has an affair or fucks gay Nazis or if Clinton got a BJ.. I didnt really give a shit about him fucking Stormy.. Its the constant lying at every turn which is the problem..

Look if it were a o e off lie about him having a affair, but he was honest about other stuff it wouldn't be a issue to me. However Trump lies everyday and its usally multiple ti as a day he outright lies about shit..

The guy is unfit for the office he holds.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:39 PM   #30
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I'm certain both sides do this in an effort to gain favor and votes, no doubt. I'm just amused by how many conservatives have behaved like twats for the last 8 years and are now suddenly acting like none of that ever happened.
Oh I agree! The hypocrisy is MUCH worse on the conservative/Republican side. Why? Because when you spend your days being all Nixonian and "bad cop" it's a bit disingenuous to suddenly start being OK with any wrongdoings your side may have done. At least the Dems/libs act nicer and less dousche-y.

I always think: who would you rather hangout with, have a beer with, go to a movie with, etc? A Conservative wet blanket disapproving negative asshole or a Liberal cool, down-to-earth, fun-loving and chill person?

I guess if you want to hang out in church, a golf course or a bank office you would choose the Conservative. Personally I like to party.

__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:28 PM   #31
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
a bit of pussy = embassy personal tortured and murdered... really? I would really hate to say that as well... fuck dead Americans, pull the vote from people you don't like... any other pearls of wisdom bro?
Meanwhile you forget that the same republicans who screemed Benghazi, Benghazi were the same ones who forced a budget which reduced security at our embassies.. b4 the attack happened..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:50 PM   #32
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 44,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Of course he paid her with campaign money.. anyone with a brain and the FBI knows this... The guy is a criminal at every turn..
He cannot be that dumb now can he? Seriously?
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:56 PM   #33
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
He cannot be that dumb now can he? Seriously?
Seems so because they are now saying his disclosure has broken the terms of the non-disclosure and she's free to discuss.

"Stormy Daniels is no longer bound by a non-disclosure contract after Mr Trump's lawyer admitted he paid her, manager Gina Rodriguez says."

What's that story worth now? 5 million?, 10, 50, a billion?

One thing that's for sure, its going to be a LOT funking more than $130k

---

Gte those banners up folks, 1999 will be here again for a few weeks
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:59 PM   #34
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
So basically Trump cheated on his wife with a porn star and then covered it up before the election with $130k cash payout.

#winning

I hate to say it but.... Benghazi.
Isn't that between him and his wife? Who gives a shit? I guess you guys are getting pretty desperate now because the shit that matters you can't say boo about...and That's called winning

Who you guys running against Trump in 2020?
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:02 PM   #35
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Isn't that between him and his wife? Who gives a shit? I guess you guys are getting pretty desperate now because the shit that matters you can't say boo about...and That's called winning

Who you guys running against Trump in 2020?
His cheating is between him and his wife, no question.

But if he paid her with campaign money that is illegal. John Edwards was charged, tried, and nearly went to jail because he used campaign money to pay off his mistress.

So, who gives a shit? Anyone who cares about the rule of law - which, interestingly enough, Trump harped on during his campaign.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:25 PM   #36
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
But if he paid her with campaign money that is illegal. John Edwards was charged, tried, and nearly went to jail because he used campaign money to pay off his mistress.
^^I guess if Russian collusion or obstruction doesn't take Trump down, you have this too?

lol

Dude, turn off CNN...IMO you're in for a boatload of disappointment if you think Trump is going anywhere.
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:36 PM   #37
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
^^I guess if Russian collusion or obstruction doesn't take Trump down, you have this too?

lol

Dude, turn off CNN...IMO you're in for a boatload of disappointment if you think Trump is going anywhere.
I didn't make the law nor did I say he broke it. I was just pointing out that IF this happened, it is illegal so it is more than just a matter between him and his wife.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:10 AM   #38
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
He cannot be that dumb now can he? Seriously?
Not everyone can be as intelligent as you.

nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:26 AM   #39
Busty2
Registered User
 
Busty2's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA, Maine /California and the UK
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Isn't that between him and his wife? Who gives a shit? I guess you guys are getting pretty desperate now because the shit that matters you can't say boo about...and That's called winning

Who you guys running against Trump in 2020?
100% correct the same as Bill Clintons BJ. Nothing to do with the general public.
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:32 AM   #40
Busty2
Registered User
 
Busty2's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA, Maine /California and the UK
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Seems so because they are now saying his disclosure has broken the terms of the non-disclosure and she's free to discuss.

"Stormy Daniels is no longer bound by a non-disclosure contract after Mr Trump's lawyer admitted he paid her, manager Gina Rodriguez says."

What's that story worth now? 5 million?, 10, 50, a billion?

One thing that's for sure, its going to be a LOT funking more than $130k

---

Gte those banners up folks, 1999 will be here again for a few weeks
Not sure her manager knows much about the law in this case, so i hope she gets a legal opinion before blurting out the story.
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:35 AM   #41
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
He cannot be that dumb now can he? Seriously?
He has a long history of using charity donations for personal use. Trump is obviously going to look at campaign funds as charity to himself.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #42
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 22,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Not to mention every other crime.
So, so many crimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Of course he paid her with campaign money.. anyone with a brain and the FBI knows this... The guy is a criminal at every turn..
I hope he paid her with campaign money because that is a pretty serious offense. What he might have done though is pay her via the Donald J Trump Foundation (for kids with cancer). It looks like he already used it illegally in the past https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#23f9cf36b4a3
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:47 AM   #43
lovebitch
Confirmed User
 
lovebitch's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 231
This section is full of political debates, Change this section name to Trump discussion.
lovebitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #44
vdbucks
Monger Cash
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebitch View Post
This section is full of political debates, Change this section name to Trump discussion.
More like the Trump Derangement Syndrome Asylum.

So sad how so many of you have nothing better to do with your lives than sit around going full retard over Trump on an adult webmaster board.

And people wonder why these boards only have trolls and crazy people left...
__________________
Monger Cash Affiliate Program - 100% Exclusive Content shot all over the world.

Date Slam - Hot girls fucked on the first date.

Trike Patrol - TukTuk Patrol. Hot Filipina & Thai girls, crazy guys and 3-wheeled motorcycles.

Asian Sex Diary - Real Asian Porn Videos added daily.

One of the few HONEST programs left. Want to make money and actually be paid? Look no further than Monger Cash.
vdbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:08 AM   #45
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdbucks View Post
More like the Trump Derangement Syndrome Asylum.

So sad how so many of you have nothing better to do with your lives than sit around going full retard over Trump on an adult webmaster board.

And people wonder why these boards only have trolls and crazy people left...
In your sig:
How can a pussy be 'slanted'?
Isn't that racist?
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:13 AM   #46
vdbucks
Monger Cash
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
In your sig:
How can a pussy be 'slanted'?
Isn't that racist?
I suppose if one is looking to be offended in every way possible... then even the word "Nerd" is offensive.
__________________
Monger Cash Affiliate Program - 100% Exclusive Content shot all over the world.

Date Slam - Hot girls fucked on the first date.

Trike Patrol - TukTuk Patrol. Hot Filipina & Thai girls, crazy guys and 3-wheeled motorcycles.

Asian Sex Diary - Real Asian Porn Videos added daily.

One of the few HONEST programs left. Want to make money and actually be paid? Look no further than Monger Cash.
vdbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:43 AM   #47
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 44,813
Let me see if I understand this correctly... Trump's attorney gave a porn star $130k out of his money to prevent her from telling a story about something that never happened?

Since when does an attorney ever spend his money out his own pocket for a client?

We need an investigation into where that money came from to ensure it didn't come from campaign funds.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:40 AM   #48
INever
Confirmed User
 
INever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: .......in a niche, in orbit......
Posts: 2,997
We are supposed to be business men and women objectively leveraging this unfortunate tendency to shame and scandal.

Hopefully some of you will become self-aware at some point, and at least realize that your postings do serve a business purpose by perpetuating the idea of shame.

But to really buy into it emotionally?

Who cares if someone sees a pro?

Look below in my sig (and your own!), that's what we fucking sell!
INever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:40 AM   #49
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by INever View Post
We are supposed to be business men and women objectively leveraging this unfortunate tendency to shame and scandal.

Hopefully some of you will become self-aware at some point, and at least realize that your postings do serve a business purpose by perpetuating the idea of shame.

But to really buy into it emotionally?

Who cares if someone sees a pro?

Look below in my sig (and your own!), that's what we fucking sell!
As I have said a few times in this thread, it isn't about him cheating. If he cheated and fucked Stormy, that is between him and his wife and Stormy. The question is where the money she was paid came from. If he paid her using money from his campaign, that is illegal. This isn't a question of morality, it is one of legality.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #50
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 36,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by INever View Post
We are supposed to be business men and women objectively leveraging this unfortunate tendency to shame and scandal.

Hopefully some of you will become self-aware at some point, and at least realize that your postings do serve a business purpose by perpetuating the idea of shame.

But to really buy into it emotionally?

Who cares if someone sees a pro?

Look below in my sig (and your own!), that's what we fucking sell!
It's more about another set of facts that prove how shady trump is. Trump is running our country and shady people running our country is not a good thing for the country.
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
trump, stormy, lawyer, lie, daniels, nutters, religious, news, blown, sake, wife, pay, fucking, lying, literally, decided, guys, fucks, excuses, messiah, cheat, heart, ight, white, pass
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.