View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:03 AM  
Rankings

Industry Role:
Location: A cat with three legs cannot bury shit in a frozen pond. In addition to that, can you cry underwater?
"Back In Adult" Special - Full SEO Analysis of website - $50 - No Sofware, All by Hand (details..)

After 11 years in the adult industry, I took a year and 3 months off in order to enjoy my family, as well as work on a few pending mainstream projects. I am now ready to go back into the SEO world of the adult industry and figured I would start off by offering a special price on our Full Site Analysis service.

Breakdown of how these work:

I will personal go through your site from top to bottom, both design and code.

I will then jot down all of the needed changes/additions needed to assure you are fully optimized for the SE's based on today's Algo that Google loves to tinker with.

I then go through all the required steps to assure you are not taking on any penalties, and that everything is getting indexed like it's suppose to.

Once I have all of this documented, I then send you over the analysis report that breaks everything down, page by page.

Bottom line, you must have proper on-site optimization to even begin looking into doing the off-site work. Upon completion of the items listed in each analysis, you will not only be fully optimized, but your over all SEO score will rise.

Special - I will take on as many sites as possible for the month of June 2013 at $50 per site.

1 Site - $50
2-3 sites - $45 each
4+ sites - $40 each

As of now, the best way to reach me is via icq and skype, both of which are in my sig below.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions you may have about this special or any SEO service.

Thank You
Bobby aka 2bet

19+ Years Serving the Adult/SEO Industry

Rankings is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook